Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video shows moments before North Miami Police shot unarmed man
(07-23-2016, 11:13 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Where did I mention lying?  I said the union has a duty to defend every member regardless of their actions.  Just like you have a duty to defend the many clients who were guilty but refused to plea as such.  You have an amazing ability to make points out of thin air.  I'd be impressed if it wasn't so pointless.

When did I mention the FOP?  All I talked about was how officers will lie to protect another officerwho has done something wrong.
(07-23-2016, 11:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: When did I mention the FOP?  All I talked about was how officers will lie to protect another officerwho has done something wrong.

I'll simply let anyone reading this come to their own opinions rather than engage in non-point / counter non-point with you.
(07-23-2016, 11:50 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll simply let anyone reading this come to their own opinions rather than engage in non-point / counter non-point with you.

Fred's right, I don't know HOW you can sit there and defend George Zimmerman! 

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-23-2016, 11:50 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll simply let anyone reading this come to their own opinions rather than engage in non-point / counter non-point with you.

Thanks.

ThumbsUp