Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black History Month: An Alternative
(02-15-2016, 04:00 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote:  So forgive me if I think that SA was doing alright under white influence.
I will not forgive anyone for being pro-apartheid.
(02-15-2016, 04:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you admit that Zuckerberg is white yet you say I can not use him as an example of a white person who controls a lot of wealth and power?

I am really getting confused here.

If a black person commits a crime against Zuckerberg does that count as black-on-white crime or not?  

No, that would be black on Jewish.

I see you misunderstand.

If Zuckerberg is white and he is Jewish, then Jesus should be white for being Jewish.  However aren't we told Jesus was black or at least dark skinned?  If Jesus was black or dark skinned, then how is Zuckerberg able to claim Jewish?
(02-15-2016, 04:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I will not forgive anyone for being pro-apartheid.

Care to say why?
(02-15-2016, 03:29 AM)Vlad Wrote: Dino  tells you you're upset, he tells you you're a racist, he tells you that you are privileged. Sooooo smart these libs are eh?

Then he posts a stereotypical black dude strutting around just like him.

I have noticed a trend with them.  They do like to tell me how to feel and what I am.
(02-15-2016, 03:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Once you embrace their hypocrisy, it is quite amusing.  

So true.
Serious question for you Fred.

Have you ever actually left the country? If so, where did you travel?

I am just curious and if you haven't traveled that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
(02-15-2016, 04:03 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I have heard it all....  Not shocked, but a lawyer just told me that just because a group of people agree that they saw something is enough to get a conviction on an alleged incident.

No wonder you are outrage that Officer Wilson didn't get sent to trial.

You lost me again.

If there is conflicting eyewitness testimony then both sides have to be weighed against each other.  But there is no conflicting eyewitness testimony to dispute that the officer was guilty of giving racial profiling orders. 

As for officer Wilson, he very well may have been innocent.  But there should have been a legitimate grand jury hearing instead of the circus they put on to make sure he walked.  That was a perfect example of the trash  you get when the defendant and the prosecutor are on the same side.  That should never happen.
(02-15-2016, 04:07 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Care to say why?

Because I believe in equal rights.

Why do you support it?
(02-15-2016, 04:12 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Serious question for you Fred.

Have you ever actually left the country?  If so, where did you travel?

I am just curious and if you haven't traveled that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Never been to another continent.  Just Mexico and Canada.

Why do you ask?
(02-14-2016, 10:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why does it bother you?

What are you trying to say? I know, but why don't you explain yourself anyway.
This happens to be black history month and this happens to be a P&R discussion board.

So what are you doing in observance of black history month?

I think I'll go and see the movie Race. What I'll get out of the move is seeing what Owens had to go through in both racist America and Hitlers Germany...and how we've come a long way since then.
Your purpose in seeing the movie would be for the purpose of acquiring more fuel to legitimize your white guilt and further convince yourself how nothing has changed.
(02-15-2016, 04:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Never been to another continent.  Just Mexico and Canada.

Why do you ask?

Just curious.  Believe me or not, I actually guessed as much.

Since you shared I will share with you.

I have been to S. Korea, Thailand, Dubai, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Uganda, Djibouti, Germany, Turkey, France, Italy and London.  Here I have been to Mexico but haven't went north.

Like I said, none of this means anything, other than the fact that I like to travel.  
(02-15-2016, 04:06 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, that would be black on Jewish.

I see you misunderstand.

If Zuckerberg is white and he is Jewish, then Jesus should be white for being Jewish.  However aren't we told Jesus was black or at least dark skinned?  If Jesus was black or dark skinned, then how is Zuckerberg able to claim Jewish?

So you are now saying that Zuckerberg is not Jewish?

Or are you saying Jesus was not Jewish?

Or are you saying Jesus was white?

You have completely lost me on this one.

Personally I know Jews who are white and Jews who have dark skin.  Why do you think that is not possible?
(02-15-2016, 04:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Because I believe in equal rights.

Why do you support it?

I didn't say I was.  I said that SA was doing pretty good under white influence.

You said that you won't forgive anyone who supports it.  I asked why?
(02-15-2016, 04:23 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Just curious.  Believe me or not, I actually guessed as much.

Since you shared I will share with you.

I have been to S. Korea, Thailand, Dubai, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq, Uganda, Djibouti, Germany, Turkey, France, Italy and London.  Here I have been to Mexico but haven't went north.

Like I said, none of this means anything, other than the fact that I like to travel.  

I like pie.

How about you?
(02-15-2016, 04:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I like pie.

How about you?

Not as much.  I am more of a cake guy.  Problem is, harder to shed the pounds as I get older.
Stormfront lol.

Hear that SN? Time to put that white hood and robe back in the closet.

A liberal has not the mental capacity to be able to distinguish between being a racist and being critical of the actions of members of another group. The two are one in the same and inseperable to these bleeding hearts.
(02-15-2016, 04:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You lost me again.

If there is conflicting eyewitness testimony then both sides have to be weighed against each other.  But there is no conflicting eyewitness testimony to dispute that the officer was guilty of giving racial profiling orders. 

As for officer Wilson, he very well may have been innocent.  But there should have been a legitimate grand jury hearing instead of the circus they put on to make sure he walked.  That was a perfect example of the trash  you get when the defendant and the prosecutor are on the same side.  That should never happen.

It is still an allegation.  What is that saying or question the judge ask the jury?

Something that goes:  If there is any doubt, even in the slightest that the defendant might innocent then you must deliver a not guilty.

I am not sure if that is accurate.

Now having multiple officers against 1 is very compelling, but reasonable doubt would, to me suggest, that those officers might have an agenda or ax to grind with the accused.  Which would lead to the an acquittal.
(02-15-2016, 04:30 AM)Vlad Wrote: Stormfront lol.

Hear that SN? Time to put that white hood and robe back in the closet.

A liberal has not the mental capacity to be able to distinguish between being a racist and being critical of the actions of members of another group. The two are one in the same and inseperable to these bleeding hearts.

Yeah, I saw that too. 

They can't distinguish the difference between a proud white man from a white supremacist either.

Stormfront indeed.  I wonder which liberal article he read to learn about Stormfront? 
(02-15-2016, 04:32 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Now having multiple officers against 1 is very compelling, but reasonable doubt would, to me suggest, that those officers might have an agenda or ax to grind with the accused.  Which would lead to the an acquittal.

The only reason you think this way is because oin your mind racial profiling never happens.  You know nothing about the case an dhave no evidence at all that anyone hadf an ax to grind.

The fact that you would go to the lengthss to make something up out of thin air and claim it is more probable (even with zero evidence) than the chance racial profiling actually exists is pretty strong proof of white privilege.

You would rather believe a complete fabrication of your imagination with no evidence to back it up than to admit that racial profiling might exist.
(02-15-2016, 04:25 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I didn't say I was.  I said that SA was doing pretty good under white influence.

You said that you won't forgive anyone who supports it.  I asked why?

The difference between us is that I don't consider a system that denies equal rights to all people "doing pretty good".

In fact I see that as a major flaw in any society.