Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/08/bernie-sanders-leaves-seattle-stage-after-event-disrupted-by-black-lives-matter-protesters/

This group is ridiculous. The racial divide is due to the way Obama handles all these people. This guy has set race relations back years. Bernie sanders isn't anti black. He is anti freedom.

This group is quickly becoming very militant and full of hate. And no one is willing to call them out in fear of being called a racist.

Bernie Sanders didn't deserve this not did any other politician who says all lives matter.
Bernie Sanders doesn't "get it".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: 9PX4L4t.gif]
I wonder why this keeps happening to Bernie considering his background.

Either it's because they're dumb and don't realize what he has done for their cause OR they know he'll let them speak.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

#blacklivesmatter was started as a grassroots movement on social media.

The political group Black Lives Matter is funded nearly entirely ($33 million) by George Soros to advance his own political agenda by paying people to protest.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(08-08-2015, 11:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I wonder why this keeps happening to Bernie considering his background.
Soros must by a Hillary fan.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(08-08-2015, 11:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Soros must by a Hillary fan.

That's entirely possible. Bernie is drawing large young crowds. You can interrupt his message. 

Bernie should probably stop allowing this.

(08-09-2015, 12:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bernie should probably stop allowing this.

He cannot bite the hand that feeds him.

I wonder why they don't do this at a Trump appearance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-09-2015, 12:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder why they don't do this at a Trump appearance.
Because Trump has balls

black lives matter is moving towards hate group territory .

yes Soros funds them as he finds all these looters and protestors.

Soros and his ilk want to see marshall law ordered.
(08-09-2015, 01:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Because Trump has balls

Trump would call them all morons and the crowd would cheer.    
Raw: Protesters disrupt Bernie Sanders Seattle rally http://www.king5.com/videos/news/2015/08/08/sanders-rally-2/31359953/

Raw video of these idiots. Where the heck was security. I feel bad for Bernie and the event organizers.
Honestly I think if this isn't out right staged he is at least allowing it to happen for the publicity, "I might be an old white fuddy duddy but I'm all for blacks, look at how I let them get away with whatever they want".
(08-09-2015, 02:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trump would call them all morons and the crowd would cheer.    

I can't see a thing wrong with either of those things happening.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-09-2015, 02:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trump would call them all morons and the crowd would cheer.    

Just they way he'll handle all important foreign matters too.

Clearly he's a deep thinker and a leader.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-09-2015, 09:38 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: Honestly I think if this isn't out right staged he is at least allowing it to happen for the publicity, "I might be an old white fuddy duddy but I'm all for blacks, look at how I let them get away with whatever they want".

I dont think Bernie is staging it, but I think somebody is encouraging it to muffle his message some. The last thing either of the major party interests wants is Bernie sanders or Donald trump/Paul.
(08-08-2015, 11:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bernie Sanders doesn't "get it".

Yes he does.  That is why he apologized the last time he had a problem with them.

But they are definitely targeting the wrong guy. I have no idea what they are thiunking.
(08-08-2015, 11:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:     Bernie sanders isn't anti black.   He is anti freedom.  

What freedoms does Bernie oppose?
(08-09-2015, 01:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What freedoms does Bernie oppose?

The freedom of corporations to control politics, as well as the right of citizens to have no chance at upward mobility.
Besides we know #alllivesmatter

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/zachary-hammond-police-killing_55c0e240e4b0c9fdc75dfda3?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&section=politics

A Cop Killed A White Teen And The #AllLivesMatter Crowd Said Nothing

Quote:Hammond's death also highlights a truth many white Americans seem reluctant to face: that police violence can affect anyone -- their white friends, cousins, brothers, sisters, even themselves. Though bad policing may take a disproportionate toll on communities of color, the calls for reform now being voiced loudest by people of color would benefit all of us.

Many people in the Black Lives Matter movement have been saying this since the beginning, which is why, in the absence of much mainstream media coverage, black Twitter has taken the most active role in making sure Hammond's name and story are heard.

There are hundreds of tweets like this. Some simply speak to the tragedy of Hammond's death. Others find irony in the fact that the only significant response is coming from those who have been accused -- largely by white people -- of divisiveness in their efforts to call attention to the value of black lives. Their words now stand in stark contrast to what many of their white peers are doing: absolutely nothing.

If the snide retort to #BlackLivesMatter is that #AllLivesMatter -- a shallow rejoinder that misses the point entirely -- the resounding silence around Hammond's death exposes these complaints for what they often are: narrow-minded attempts to squelch honest discussions about the black experience. If these people truly believe that all lives matter, they should speak out about Hammond's death, just as they should have spoken out about the questionable deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Natasha McKenna or Ryan Bolinger, a white man killed by Iowa police in June.

Of the white people who have taken notice of Hammond's death, some have suggested that his case flies in the face of one of the core tenets of the Black Lives Matter movement. If police misconduct is a racial issue, they ask, how do black activists explain the shooting of a white person?

While advocates for reform do see police violence as reinforcing racial inequality, they also denounce controversial law enforcement tactics that have harmed many white people. Data compiled by The Guardian shows why police killings are both a national issue and a racial issue. Police in the U.S. have killed more white people in the first seven months of 2015 than people of any other race -- at least 335 so far. Adjust these numbers by population, and we see that police are killing black people at a rate more than twice that of whites. Beyond these limited death statistics are the broader studies that show police are more likely to subject black suspects to force, abuse and harassment -- which, again, doesn't mean white people don't also face frequent mistreatment.

Others have argued that the media or black people are actually to blame for Hammond's case not receiving more coverage -- that both parties are interested in covering police misconduct only to drive some sort of racial division. After all, how else can we explain that Hammond's case has received no national coverage, despite the fact that it looks similar to the July 19 killing of Samuel DuBose, a black man shot in his car by a University of Cincinnati police officer?

One reason is that video has not been released in Hammond's case, and there's nothing cable news loves more than a shockingly violent clip to play on loop.

Second, the media certainly are aware of the racial context responsible for propelling police shootings to the forefront of the national debate. News outlets cover stories that highlight such issues of race -- often those in which a white officer has killed a black suspect -- because they involve legitimate concerns worthy of closer examination, not to create racial tension. The fact that these cases keep emerging with such troubling regularity, even amid heightened scrutiny of law enforcement, has only fueled this narrative.

There is no such racial narrative in Hammond's case, but there is a third, more basic difference surrounding his death.

White America's apathetic response to the killing of a young white man is not just evident on Twitter. It also appears to be the prevalent attitude in the mostly white town of Seneca and in surrounding Oconee County, which is almost 90 percent white. The community there has not organized protests or demonstrations. They haven't held rallies or vigils -- or at least any that have been well-attended enough to attract even local news coverage. The national media aren't likely to parachute into a local story when nobody there, apart from Hammond's parents, seems to think it is a story.

Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised that white Americans have, for the most part, collectively shrugged at police violence. Polls have repeatedly shown that white people are much more likely to have confidence in the police, suggesting that they're either more willing to believe that officers are justified in their actions or that the system can be trusted to sort it out if they're not. As Ebony's Jamilah Lemieux notes, speaking up about Hammond now would create a conflict for many of those people:

So Hammond's tragic death may not end up catalyzing white support for police reform. But the people now calling attention to it are proving once again that Black Lives Matter is built on the opposite of racism and a broader belief that every life matters -- a concept clearly not supported by the hashtag #AllLivesMatter.

The people shining a spotlight on Zachary Hammond have once again unmasked #AllLivesMatter as an essentially hollow response to a movement that many people somehow still fail to understand.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.