Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
(08-09-2015, 01:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes he does.  That is why he apologized the last time he had a problem with them.

But they are definitely targeting the wrong guy.  I have no idea what they are thiunking.

He didn't apologize; O'Malley did. Maybe Sanders will get it and apologize this time.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-09-2015, 02:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He didn't apologize; O'Malley did. Maybe Sanders will get it and apologize this time.

Well if Bernie didn't try to play the "all lioves matter" card like O'Mally did then he probabaly doesn't have anything to apologize for.
(08-09-2015, 11:11 AM)Benton Wrote: I dont think Bernie is staging it, but I think somebody is encouraging it to muffle his message some. The last thing either of the major party interests wants is Bernie sanders or Donald trump/Paul.

I don't think it's being done to muffle his message. I think it's being done or at least allowed to happen to try and get blacks to vote. If blacks hadn't come out to vote in record numbers Obama would never have been elected. If the left can't continue to keep blacks engaged they will have a tough time come next November especially if Fiorina ends up the GOP nominee as they will not be able to play their usual war on women trump card.
(08-09-2015, 03:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well if Bernie didn't try to play the "all lioves matter" card like O'Mally did then he probabaly doesn't have anything to apologize for.

Well the Police Director of Memphis recently played the "all lives matter" card after one of his officers was slain. I assume you feel he owes an apology.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
http://www.buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/bernie-sanders-campaign-adds-young-black-woman-as-new-public#.scP5mPbyb1

Well bernie's response.... Hire a black woman to introduce him.

It's crazy that he can't hire the most qualified person. I don't agree with him on much I anything but he really is getting the shaft and it sucks because his message is resonating.
(08-09-2015, 06:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/bernie-sanders-campaign-adds-young-black-woman-as-new-public#.scP5mPbyb1

Well bernie's response.... Hire a black woman to introduce him.  

It's crazy that he can't hire the most qualified person.    I don't agree with him on much I anything but he really is getting the shaft and it sucks because his message is resonating.

I don't know enough about her to know if it was a good hire on his part or not.

I do feel the black lives matter movement is targeting the wrong guy; I'll bet they agree on just about every issue. Some people have postulated that the group is a Soros front, and I do know for a fact that Soros wants Hillary in office. Just speculation, but still interesting.

I still think Bernie has a great chance as long as he keeps getting his message out there. He can win it all on his positions on trade and wages alone.
(08-09-2015, 06:51 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I don't know enough about her to know if it was a good hire on his part or not.

I do feel the black lives matter movement is targeting the wrong guy; I'll bet they agree on just about every issue. Some people have postulated that the group is a Soros front, and I do know for a fact that Soros wants Hillary in office. Just speculation, but still interesting.

I still think Bernie has a great chance as long as he keeps getting his message out there. He can win it all on his positions on trade and wages alone.

Black lives matter group is becoming militant. They need to be carted off when they invade events. They do the same bs to restaurants at lunch time. They need to start getting proactive on these guys.

No way sanders is anti black and there is not one candidate in either party that is anti black . It's just a joke. And ofc this goes on because the obama's stoke this behavior.
(08-09-2015, 07:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Black lives matter group is becoming militant.   They need to be carted off when they invade events.    They do the same bs to restaurants at lunch time.    They need to start getting proactive on these guys.  

No way sanders is anti black and there is not one candidate in either party that is anti black .   It's just a joke.   And ofc this goes on because the obama's  stoke this behavior.

And why, in your opinion, would the Obama's stoke this behavior?

Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-09-2015, 08:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: And why, in your opinion, would the Obama's stoke this behavior?

Rolleyes

Go back and listen to michelle obama's graduation speeches. It's all anti White rhetoric. You would think you were in the 50's.

And to be fair. Barack obama isnt nearly as bad as his wife is with this type of stuff. But he often speaks first hen does little to tamp it down after the fact. His wife will incite. She is the real militant one, which makes sense given their background with Jeremiah Wright .

Perfect example where was the statement when nation is islam announced they need to go out and kill more white people?
(08-09-2015, 08:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Go back and listen to michelle obama's graduation speeches.    It's all anti White rhetoric.   You would think you were in the 50's.

And to be fair.   Barack obama isnt nearly as bad as his wife is with this type of stuff.   But he often speaks first hen does little to tamp it down after the fact.    His wife will incite.   She is the real militant one, which makes sense given their background with Jeremiah Wright .  

Perfect example where was the statement when nation is islam announced they need to go out and kill more white people?

So...why do you think she is "anti-white"? (Now that's more her than the President as you originally claimed.)

Also I need a date for the Nation of Islam proclamation so I can research why the the President did not say anything.
(08-09-2015, 01:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Because Trump has balls

Why? Because he says he does?

It takes balls to shoot your mouth off and not back it up? Or balls to manage a long streak of bankruptcies?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(08-09-2015, 08:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: So...why do you think she is "anti-white"? (Now that's more her than the President as you originally claimed.)

Also I need a date for the Nation of Islam proclamation so I can research why the the President did not say anything.

4 August

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/04/farrakhan-we-must-rise-up-and-kill-those-who-kill-us-stalk-them-and-kill-them/
(08-09-2015, 08:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 4 August

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/04/farrakhan-we-must-rise-up-and-kill-those-who-kill-us-stalk-them-and-kill-them/

Quote:God Breitbart has a horrible video feed!

Anyway...

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_102517.shtml

“How can we charge others with the crime of killing us without due process and lying about it when we are killing each other? And we won’t march on ourselves, nor will we even rise up to condemn ourselves for what we are doing to ourselves. And in the gangs when we kill we don’t talk, so nobody is arrested and charged with murder and brought to what is called justice,” said Min. Farrakhan getting quickly into the subject of justice and his demand for justice planned for Oct. 10 in Washington, D.C., as part of the Justice Or Else gathering on the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March.

The gathering will be no frolic, no picnic, no folly, but a serious demand for justice placed before a government rife with injustice and a crisis in police killings of Blacks, Native Americans and others inside America. Such a demand called for an assessment of conditions and confronting White oppression on one side and Black fratricidal violence on the other.

[Image: miami_justiceorelse_08-11-2015d.jpg]Photo: Richard B. Muhammad, Photo: Andrea Muhammad
“And the police when they kill us, they put the lie out first and then back the lie up with the institutions of government of White Supremacy. And so even though we march and even though we fight against this injustice it continues unabated. So we have decided on the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March we want to go to Washington.

“We want to go back to Washington to demand of our government what we rightly deserve and what we have paid for with our sweat and our blood,” the Minister declared. “But this time we are not asking for justice, we are demanding justice and as Frederick Douglass says, ‘power concedes nothing without a demand.’ And I added to that, power concedes nothing without a demand that is backed by power.”
“So what is the power that should back our righteous demand for justice? It is the unequaled power of our unity as a people. We have never ‘gone united.’ We stay as little tribes and factions, gathering only for the moment and then scattering after the moment. But when you and I can go as a people, not Muslim and Christian and Baptists, and Methodists, and Crips and Bloods, and native tribes, but go as the original inhabitants of our planet to demand justice and some of this earth we can call our own,” he said.

[Image: miami_justiceorelse_08-11-2015e.jpg]Photo Hassan Muhammad
Between men and women there is a demand from nature that must be satisfied to bring unity and harmony, the Minister said. The man must give first as the maintainer, the protector, the provider for the woman in his life and the woman will respond to an unspoken demand out of the beauty of her nature, he said. 

But, the Minister noted, Satan has turned things upside down with women working, factories closed, and Blacks left in the lurch, unable to create jobs and unwilling to support Black entrepreneurs. And Blacks bereft of the knowledge of self beg others to do what Blacks must do for themselves, he continued. Those who provide goods and services take money out of an underdeveloped and disrespected community without substantial reinvestment.

Such social engineering leaves Uncle Sam ready to recruit fearless Black youth in the armed forces, and the U.S. government helped foment the crack cocaine epidemic by placing drugs and weapons in the ‘hood to promote fratricide and Black discord, he said. The wise of this nation, and leaders like J. Edgar Hoover, the longtime FBI director, know it is time for the rise of Black people and are determined to avert the destruction and fall of White supremacy, the Minister noted.

But like a serpent, Whites are deceptive, trying to keep control of the once-slaves who are destined to go free by monitoring their activities, their leaders, their actions and even their social media posts to cull information, he said.

[Image: miami_justiceorelse_08-11-2015f.jpg]

It was standing room only for a Thursday night message from Min Farrakhan in Miami.

“They would like to charge us with radicalizing our people by telling the truth, but every time they kill a Black man or beat up a Black woman or unjustly stop us for traffic violation and then kill us, we are being radicalized. They are the ones who are radicalizing us. All we are doing is telling the truth of what they are doing,” Minister Farrakhan thundered as the crowd roared back and started to applaud loudly.

But, he said the slaughter of Blacks must cease because “we make it so difficult for us to go to Washington with the strength which is necessary to confront the evil of our government in depriving Blacks and Browns, native people and some of their own poor White people.”

[Image: miami_justiceorelse_08-11-2015h.jpg]Photos: Richard B. Muhammad

Later in his message, the Minister called for 10,000 fearless men willing to make the ultimate sacrifice rather than live under tyranny. There comes a time in the life of every people who yearn for freedom where death is sweeter than to continue life under oppression, he said. Blacks must protect their lives if the federal government refuses to intervene when Black lives are unjustly and the principle of a life of a life is laid out in scripture, the Minister explained. “Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children while White folks give the killers hamburgers. Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Death is sweeter. The Qur’an teaches persecution is worse than slaughter then it says, retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us, stalk them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling,” said Min. Farrakhan. The crowd rose to its feet and gave another standing ovation.

Besides talking about black on black crime it would seem he says a lot you would agree with.  Retaliation, god, women knowing their role.  Smirk
As to the President, after reading the above, I guess he must feel he doesn't have to respond to every nut job in the US?

I'm not sure.

So care to answer my question as to why ,you think, someone (I'm not sure if its the President or Mrs. Obama now since you keep changing) is doing whatever you said they were doing?
(08-09-2015, 01:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What freedoms does Bernie oppose?

The freedom to keep what I've rightfully earned.  
(08-09-2015, 09:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Besides talking about black on black crime it would seem he says a lot you would agree with.  Retaliation, god, women knowing their role.  Smirk
As to the President, after reading the above, I guess he must feel he doesn't have to respond to every nut job in the US?

I'm not sure.

So care to answer my question as to why ,you think, someone (I'm not sure if its the President or Mrs. Obama now since you keep changing) is doing whatever you said they were doing?

Yeah forget the part that he wants to kill his oppressors lol. And advocating his followers kill.

But please defend that crazy hate monger.

Watch her Tuskegee speech. You will think your back in 1950.
(08-09-2015, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah forget the part that he wants to kill his oppressors lol. And advocating his followers kill.  

But please defend that crazy hate monger.  

Watch her Tuskegee speech.   You will think your back in 1950.

So we're back to Mrs. Obama?

Ok, lets pretend I've already read it.

WHY do YOU think SHE would encourage such behavior?
(08-09-2015, 11:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: So we're back to Mrs. Obama?

Ok, lets pretend I've already read it.

WHY do YOU think SHE would encourage such behavior?

I'm not here to explain life to you . Feel free to go take a listen. I'm sure you will defend her as usual.

Tell me this... What has either obama done to improve race relations?
Obama is a race-hustling POS. Why would this surprise anyone given his past as a community organizer?

He's pretty much a lazy and incompetent empty suit as POTUS, but the only times that he seems to really want to do anything is when there's points to get in the race game.

Cambridge, Trayvon, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.

He's hurt race relations so much, which is a shame because he was in a prime position to make them better.
Pointing out racism=harming race relations.

Shooting black teenagers left and right and letting the cops get off free=police business
(08-09-2015, 11:20 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Pointing out racism=harming race relations.

Shooting black teenagers left and right and letting the cops get off free=police business

He has been wrong everytime he has jumped the gun and incited violence.