Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Monday
With Sean Payton still under contract with the Saints, it will be interesting what a team will trade for him. Some are saying a first round pick or more. I would guess Denver traded away a lot of first round picks to get Wilson. Something to keep in mind when deciding where he lands.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 11:37 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'll go with Denver. It's a franchise with historic success that only ever wants to win, win, and win.

Every franchise only wants to win, win, win. Imho that's an odd statement to make. 

I hope he does come out here. Denver is a beautiful city, it's become hella crowded bc of so many Californians moving there, but it's still beautiful.

I wouldn't say I am a Broncos super fan, but their fans are awesome. I do follow what's happening bc it is impossible not to living in Colorado.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 12:56 AM)BengalB Wrote: Every franchise only wants to win, win, win. Imho that's an odd statement to make. 

I hope he does come out here. Denver is a beautiful city, it's become hella crowded bc of so many Californians moving there, but it's still beautiful.

I wouldn't say I am a Broncos super fan, but their fans are awesome. I do follow what's happening bc it is impossible not to living in Colorado.

Not true at all. Plenty of teams enter the season already out of contention with no plans to truly compete for a Super Bowl. Some franchises make every possible move to proactively improve; it is Super Bowl or bust. Denver is one of those organizations and that is why they have won multiple Super Bowls.

I lived in Colorado for a decade and have a lot of respect for Broncos nation and the organization.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote