Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Sunday
Horrific scene at the border.

As pictures spread of the unprecedented chemical attack that was authorized by the Trump Administration that hit mostly women and small children at the border, America has a duty to determine where we stand as a nation.

There are other ways to defend our border (like actually arresting those who attempt to come over illegally). Releasing chemicals on those kids will be hard for History to defend.

Here is a place to post the pics and thoughts on what transpired.

“Permit the little children to come unto me, but only after you tear-gas the brown ones first.” #JesusWept
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Tear gassing women and young children, It's what Jesus would do. Right?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Just curious, what would you suggest as an alternative? Let mobs storm our border with impunity? I wonder if you realize the kind of precedent that would set.
And all they had to do was leave the legal option open and this would have been avoided.  Instead they chose to make the immigrants stop with no chance of seeking legal asylum.  that created the mood there.  

For his fans, yes I am blaming Trump for creating the atmosphere that caused the rock throwing.

But I know, I know, the military folks took an oath and must do exactly as they are told at all times.   Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-26-2018, 11:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Just curious, what would you suggest as an alternative?  Let mobs storm our border with impunity?  I wonder if you realize the kind of precedent that would set.

Mobs of kids? You may want to look at the pics before defining a "mob". These pics of 3-5year olds blinded and burning, coughing and gagging isn't the answer.

(11-26-2018, 11:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: And all they had to do was leave the legal option open and this would have been avoided.  Instead they chose to make the immigrants stop with no chance of seeking legal asylum.  that created the mood there.

Incorrect.  Simply because something doesn't proceed as fast as you would prefer does not mean it has stopped.  

Quote:For his fans, yes I am blaming Trump for creating the atmosphere that caused the rock throwing.

There's that common liberal principle, complete abdication of personal responsibility.  "I didn't want to storm the border and throw rocks at law enforcement, Trump made me do it."

Quote:But I know, I know, the military folks took an oath and must do exactly as they are told at all times.   Whatever

What military?  This was law enforcement doing their job.  Again, should they have let the mob forcibly storm the border?
The face of the scary mob Trump supporters are referencing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/26/these-children-are-barefoot-diapers-choking-tear-gas/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.541340e074e4

I mean really. THIS is the mob!

Trumps got you conned. But pics don't lie. These very dangerous rapist and drug dealers running around the borders in diapers.

(11-26-2018, 11:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Just curious, what would you suggest as an alternative?  Let mobs storm our border with impunity?  I wonder if you realize the kind of precedent that would set.

I'd allow them to orderly enter and process them accordingly.  But then I'm not afraid of foreigners like our President seems to be.

He'd rather say no one gets in at all and then cry the blues when people get upset that they have nowhere to go.
(11-26-2018, 11:43 AM)jj22 Wrote: Mobs of kids? You may want to look at the pics before defining a "mob". These pics of 3-5year olds blinded and burning, coughing and gagging isn't the answer.

Oh my, the gaslighting!  Also, "mob of kids?"  Are you stating that this mob was comprised mostly of children?  What percentage of the mob tearing down border obstacles was comprised of children?  
The pics are out there. See for yourself who the chemicals hit if you can stomach it.

(11-26-2018, 11:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'd allow them to orderly enter and process them accordingly.  But then I'm not afraid of foreigners like our President seems to be.

He'd rather say no one gets in at all and then cry the blues when people get upset that they have nowhere to go.

OK, just how many are you prepared to allow to enter and in what frame of time?  What if twenty million migrants arrived at the border, do we let them all in and then "process them accordingly"?  Give us a number at which we have to shut it down or acknowledge that there is no such number.  You and your ilk confuse not wanting any migrants with not wanting to let anyone who chooses entry into the country.  The US cannot absorb the entirety of Central and South America's poor, our infrastructure would collapse.  One need only look at the precipitous decline of services in CA to see this in action.
(11-26-2018, 11:54 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: OK, just how many are you prepared to allow to enter and in what frame of time?  What if twenty million migrants arrived at the border, do we let them all in and then "process them accordingly"?  Give us a number at which we have to shut it down or acknowledge that there is no such number.  You and your ilk confuse not wanting any migrants with not wanting to let anyone who chooses entry into the country.  The US cannot absorb the entirety of Central and South America's poor, our infrastructure would collapse.  One need only look at the precipitous decline of services in CA to see this in action.

How many are there?  How many do we allow in normally.

Why would they shut it down at all?

Why are they not trying to fund it so they can be processed instead of spending to have the military there?

Of course we can't "absorb the entirety of Central and South America's poor".  I hope the guy who complains about hyperbole onthe board sees that one.   Mellow
These are the people who stormed through the Mexican police and attempted to cross the border, and who the Mexicans (also brown people) are going to deport out of Mexico? No sympathy except for the children of irresponsible parents.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Wait until they cross and apprehend them. They are pretty easy to spot and catch, especially the mothers and children. Run them through the legal channels and send them back if they don't have good cause to be here.

When did we get cheap and lazy about this?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(11-26-2018, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: How many are there?  How many do we allow in normally.

Don't know.  I do know we don't allow any to just storm the border.

Quote:Why would they shut it down at all?

Because a mob tried to storm the border.

Quote:Why are they not trying to fund it so they can be processed instead of spending to have the military there?

Fund "it"?  What exactly is "it"?

Quote:Of course we can't "absorb the entirety of Central and South America's poor".  I hope the guy who complains about hyperbole onthe board sees that one.   Mellow

Sigh, you're so short term and myopic in your thinking.  Do you really think if hordes of economic migrants are granted access to the US that it will not generate more such groups?  Again, what number are you comfortable with?  Because if you allow it to proceed unfettered we're talking millions in short order, no hyperbole.
(11-26-2018, 12:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: These are the people who stormed through the Mexican police and attempted to cross the border, and who the Mexicans (also brown people) are going to deport out of Mexico?  No sympathy except for the children of irresponsible parents.

Nope.  The ones that tried to get through illegally had moved away from the legal entry point.  Then they closed that point and frustrated people acted out.  Then they got gassed because if there is one thing we do well in America it is to escalate things because we have better weapons.  Mellow
(11-26-2018, 12:01 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Wait until they cross and apprehend them. They are pretty easy to spot and catch, especially the mothers and children. Run them through the legal channels and send them back if they don't have good cause to be here.

When did we get cheap and lazy about this?

I don't think you have any idea of the costs in both time and money to do what you propose.  Where do we keep them while we run them through legal channels?  If you detain them then the left loses their mind.  If you release them with a future court date the majority do not appear for this court date.  Also, the courts are backed up in this process.  Also, letting this group in simply encourages the next group, where does this cycle stop?

People want to make this a racial issue, it isn't.  People wants to be compassionate to others, understandable.  I fail to see how any nation can justify letting in poor migrants when they have millions of people living on the streets.  
(11-26-2018, 12:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Don't know.  I do know we don't allow any to just storm the border.

Because a mob tried to storm the border.

Fund "it"?  What exactly is "it"?

You asked questions with no facts behind them.  I asked for clarity.

"it" is the people and the organization handling the legal asylum seekers.

(11-26-2018, 12:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sigh, you're so short term and myopic in your thinking.  Do you really think if hordes of economic migrants are granted access to the US that it will not generate more such groups?  Again, what number are you comfortable with?  Because if you allow it to proceed unfettered we're talking millions in short order, no hyperbole.

So the hyperbole police get to change their hyperbole without being arrested for it?
(11-26-2018, 12:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: You asked questions with no facts behind them.  I asked for clarity.

This sentence is highly amusing.  I doubt you understand why.

Quote:"it" is the people and the organization handling the legal asylum seekers.

Ahh, the Department of Homeland Security.  I assure you, "it" is funded.

Quote:So the hyperbole police get to change their hyperbole without being arrested for it?

Hey, Tucker Carlson called, he wants to take smarmy lessons from you.  Smirk
(11-26-2018, 12:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.  The ones that tried to get through illegally had moved away from the legal entry point.  Then they closed that point and frustrated people acted out.  Then they got gassed because if there is one thing we do well in America it is to escalate things because we have better weapons.  Mellow

Look I believe in the words on The Statue of Liberty, and i'm happy to welcome those fleeing oppression, but you do it our way, even if you think our way is stupid,  and if that is too much of a burden, then turn around.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall