Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Blackburn asked Ketanji Brown Jackson to define 'woman.
(03-27-2022, 01:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Honestly I'm surprised you're not already elected to congress with that line of thinking. Mellow

I'm surprised you don't work for CNN.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 03:28 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I'm surprised you don't work for CNN.

Thanks!  I do try to provide sources and back up for the stories I share.  I'm glad its appreciated!  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 02:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Gender and sex are very related.

Bathrooms and locker rooms were separated based on sex, not just because a man feels like a woman. There are such things as men that have feminine characteristics but that doesn't make them women. 

The left is arguing that there is no objective reality between male and female.
I'm guessing it was a single room bathroom and the place wasn't crowded. That's different than going into a locker room or restroom in a bar or gym that has a lot of people in it.

It seems like all the people on here on the left want that and I haven't heard anyone on the left argue against it.

All the people on the left want gay men in women's bathrooms?
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 02:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Gender and sex are very related.

Bathrooms and locker rooms were separated based on sex, not just because a man feels like a woman. There are such things as men that have feminine characteristics but that doesn't make them women. 

The left is arguing that there is no objective reality between male and female.
I'm guessing it was a single room bathroom and the place wasn't crowded. That's different than going into a locker room or restroom in a bar or gym that has a lot of people in it.

It seems like all the people on here on the left want that and I haven't heard anyone on the left argue against it.

For the third time, WHERE does "the left" argue all this?  And who is "the left"?

Is there a "left" central somewhere where representatives of "the left" state "there is no objective reality between male and female"?

So far, the only source for "the Left" on this issue is you.  

And you are unable to tell anyone HOW you know what "the left" argues, where you get your information.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2022, 11:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A college girl I was taking home on my last day of college pushed me into the men's room of a bar because I had to pee before we went back to my place but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

How many men have you seen go into the women's room because they identify as "not feeling like waiting in a long line"?

I guess I just don't understand what the whole fear about this whole thing is.  The idea that men and women sharing the same space in a restroom would lead to danger and rape just furthers the ultra progressive lunacy that men in our society are constantly looking for an excuse to sexually assault women.

If we let women in the mens room and they get raped or sexually assaulted do we say "She had it coming...she knew she was going into a bathroom with men!"

What is it about restrooms that supposedly emboldens men to sexually offend women?  What measures do we have in place right now that prevents a man from walking into a restroom and sexually offending women and girls?  What measures do we have in place to prevent men from walking into a mens room and sexually offending men and boys?  Hell, what prevents a woman from walking into a mens room and shoving a dildo up some dude's arse? 

It's fine to find this all odd or have issues with it, but I never can grasp why this is viewed as something that is just going to turn our society on its ear.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What is it about restrooms that supposedly emboldens men to sexually offend women? 

I’ve submitted this question to Ben Roethlisberger’s handlers and will report back with the answer.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 07:24 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ve submitted this question to Ben Roethlisberger’s handlers and will report back with the answer.

Hey, if she was in the men's room and identified as a woman she was playing with fire.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Thanks!  I do try to provide sources and back up for the stories I share.  I'm glad its appreciated!  Smirk

Hey, at least you try.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: All the people on the left want gay men in women's bathrooms?
Where did I say that?

They want transgender women to be allowed in women's bathrooms and locker rooms.
(03-27-2022, 06:05 PM)Dill Wrote: For the third time, WHERE does "the left" argue all this?  And who is "the left"?

Is there a "left" central somewhere where representatives of "the left" state "there is no objective reality between male and female"?

So far, the only source for "the Left" on this issue is you.  

And you are unable to tell anyone HOW you know what "the left" argues, where you get your information.
Fred, for one.

Have you not paid attention to all of the transgender bathroom arguments on here and all over the country in the recent years?

Either you haven't, in which case you're unfit to participate in this discussion, or you're just ignoring them, which then you shouldn't be participating in this discussion.
(03-27-2022, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess I just don't understand what the whole fear about this whole thing is.  The idea that men and women sharing the same space in a restroom would lead to danger and rape just furthers the ultra progressive lunacy that men in our society are constantly looking for an excuse to sexually assault women.

If we let women in the mens room and they get raped or sexually assaulted do we say "She had it coming...she knew she was going into a bathroom with men!"

What is it about restrooms that supposedly emboldens men to sexually offend women?  What measures do we have in place right now that prevents a man from walking into a restroom and sexually offending women and girls?  What measures do we have in place to prevent men from walking into a mens room and sexually offending men and boys?  Hell, what prevents a woman from walking into a mens room and shoving a dildo up some dude's arse? 

It's fine to find this all odd or have issues with it, but I never can grasp why this is viewed as something that is just going to turn our society on its ear.

Who said it's all about fear? A woman not wanting a man to be present while she changes or uses the restroom means that she's afraid of rape and being sexually assaulted?
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 08:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Have you not paid attention to all of the transgender bathroom arguments on here and all over the country in the recent years?

Either you haven't, in which case you're unfit to participate in this discussion, or you're just ignoring them, which then you shouldn't be participating in this discussion.

Massive dodge here. "Arguments on here and all over the country" is an impossibly vague reference.

Because you are not citing any actual sources, you are pretty much free to adopt Fox facts or make up whatever you want and 

claim "that's what the left says."  

Where is an actual "leftist" who says "there is no objective reality between male and female," and what is that supposed to mean?
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 08:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said it's all about fear?

I was under the assumption that a whole slew of "rules and laws for our own good" were supported under the argument that they are going to protect people from the hazards that come with living in a free society. 
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess I just don't understand what the whole fear about this whole thing is.  The idea that men and women sharing the same space in a restroom would lead to danger and rape just furthers the ultra progressive lunacy that men in our society are constantly looking for an excuse to sexually assault women.

What is it about restrooms that supposedly emboldens men to sexually offend women?
  What measures do we have in place right now that prevents a man from walking into a restroom and sexually offending women and girls?  What measures do we have in place to prevent men from walking into a mens room and sexually offending men and boys?  Hell, what prevents a woman from walking into a mens room and shoving a dildo up some dude's arse? 

Geeze, I don't know, ask these guys......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/in-case-at-center-of-political-firestorm-judge-finds-teen-committed-sexual-assault-in-virginia-school-bathroom/2021/10/25/42c037da-35cc-11ec-8be3-e14aaacfa8ac_story.html

Quote:In a case that has generated a political firestorm, a Virginia juvenile court judge found sufficient evidence during a trial Monday to sustain charges that a teen sexually assaulted a classmate in the girls’ bathroom of a Loudoun County high school in May.

The teenager, now 15, is also charged with the sexual assault of another student that occurred months later at a different Loudoun school. Loudoun County juvenile court Chief Judge Pamela L. Brooks said she would wait to sentence the teen until that case is decided in November.

The judge’s finding is the juvenile court equivalent of a guilty verdict in other courts.

https://allongeorgia.com/georgia-education-k12/did-a-georgia-school-districts-transgender-restroom-policy-lead-to-sexual-assault-of-girl/

Quote:[Image: Restroom.png]

The U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights Division is investigating the transgender restroom policy of a Georgia school district after a 5-year-old girl was assaulted by a boy claiming to be “gender fluid.”

The parent of the girl, Pascha Thomas, filed a complaint with OCR through her attorney, Vernadette Broyles against Decatur City School District when it allegedly failed to provide a “prompt and equitable response to the Parent’s report that the Student had been sexually assaulted in the girls’ restroom by a male student who identified as gender fluid and who was permitted access to the girls’ restroom pursuant to the District policy (Policy) that permits students access to facilities, including restrooms, that correspond to their gender identity,” according to the complaint.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 10:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Geeze, I don't know, ask these guys......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/in-case-at-center-of-political-firestorm-judge-finds-teen-committed-sexual-assault-in-virginia-school-bathroom/2021/10/25/42c037da-35cc-11ec-8be3-e14aaacfa8ac_story.html

https://allongeorgia.com/georgia-education-k12/did-a-georgia-school-districts-transgender-restroom-policy-lead-to-sexual-assault-of-girl/

Sexual assault is illegal, so what is the problem?  Rules only stop honest people.  
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 10:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Geeze, I don't know, ask these guys......

Your first story doesn't support your argument at all.

Quote:The case generated local and national attention after the parents of the girl assaulted in May said the charged youth was “gender fluid,” prompting renewed backlash against a policy in Loudoun County schools that allows transgender students to use bathrooms that match their gender identity. That policy was adopted after the May assault.

Authorities have not commented on the youth’s gender identity and it did not become an issue Monday in court. During the hearing, the 15-year-old victim in the first case testified she had consensual sexual encounters with the defendant on two occasions in a girls’ bathroom at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn. On May 28, she said, the two arranged to meet again and the youth threw her to the floor and forced her to perform sex acts.

The case also has sparked anger from parents who have questioned why the teen was allowed to attend another school while awaiting trial in the May assault. It has prompted the head of Loudoun County schools to embark on major reforms to the district’s disciplinary procedures to prevent a similar occurrence.

It also has become an issue in the Virginia governor’s race, where in recent days Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin has called for an investigation of the Loudoun County School Board and demanded more police in schools in response to the incidents.

Loudoun County student accused in sexual assaults at two county schools, sparking outrage from parents

On Monday, the teenage victim of the Stone Bridge assault testified that she and her attacker had agreed to meet up in a school bathroom around 12:15 p.m. on the date of the assault. She testified they had not explicitly discussed having sex beforehand.

The teen testified she arrived first and chose to go in the girls’ bathroom because the two had always met in the girls’ bathrooms in the past. When the boy arrived, the teen testified, he came into the handicapped stall she was in and locked the door.

The two talked, before the girl testified the boy began grabbing her neck and other parts of her body in a sexual manner. She testified she told her attacker she was not in the mood for sex, but he forced himself on her.

“He flipped me over,” the girl testified. “I was on the ground and couldn’t move and he sexually assaulted me.”
The attack only stopped when someone came in the bathroom and startled the defendant, the victim testified.

The girl testified that a second sexual assault occurred a little later. The judge found there was sufficient evidence to find the defendant had forced the girl into two sex acts.

That's straight sexual assault...no matter how many times the victim said they had consensual sex.  And the "fluidity" of the attacker is only charged by the parents of the victim. 

The second story doesn't say much about the assault but anyone who attacks a 5 year old sexually is sick, not just "fluid".
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 08:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where did I say that?

They want transgender women to be allowed in women's bathrooms and locker rooms.
Fred, for one.

Have you not paid attention to all of the transgender bathroom arguments on here and all over the country in the recent years?

Who said it's all about fear? A woman not wanting a man to be present while she changes or uses the restroom means that she's afraid of rape and being sexually assaulted?

That's what the video said that gay people want to use women's bathrooms.

btw, trans women want to use the men's bathrooms too.

https://confessionsslp.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/the-bathroom-crisis/
Reply/Quote
You have to admit it's kind of twisted to hear these gop members, who voted in favor of much less qualified nominees, say how qualified she is how much they respect her but they will vote no.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2022, 04:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have to admit it's kind of twisted to hear these gop members, who voted in favor of much less qualified nominees, say how qualified she is how much they respect her but they will vote no.

Well, I heard she is pro pedophilia and coddles terrorists. So there's that.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2022, 10:14 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, I heard she is pro pedophilia and coddles terrorists. So there's that.

The gop are a wonderful bunch of people.  And by wonderful I mean totally appalling.

[Image: FPjH7saXMAgnmRw?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2022, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: The gop are a wonderful bunch of people.  And by wonderful I mean totally appalling.

[Image: FPjH7saXMAgnmRw?format=jpg&name=large]

She at least had the restraint to not casually remind people of their second amendment rights, or say we need to be locked and loaded and target these RINOs, though. 
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2022, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: The gop are a wonderful bunch of people.  And by wonderful I mean totally appalling.

Yeah they are, and I can not stop being totally flabbergasted about this kind of rhetorics.

Now people rightfully point out that Democrats are anything but angels too. But every attempt to put them on equal footing with these people has to fall flat in the face of comments like those.

Pro pedophilia, this is pizzagate level of awful.
Reply/Quote