Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blame hill not burfict
Burfict did nothing wrong. He single handedly turned the momentum of the game around .he should of sealed the deal until hill choked the game away. He put a shot on AB but it was shoulder pad not helmet.

The hit on gio was far worse . Of course that didn't get called though .

I'm just in disbelief hill fumbled that ball .
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:19 AM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: Burfict did nothing wrong. He single handedly turned the momentum of the game around .he should of sealed the deal until hill choked the game away. He put a shot on AB but it was shoulder pad not helmet.

I'm just in  disbelief hill fumbled that ball .

Pfffftttt. They're both embarrassing for what they did. Hill gave them the ball and Burfict gave them the field goal.
Reply/Quote
I agree. But it's hard for me to defend Jones' touch/shove on the Steelers coach there at the end. I like Jones, but he needs to not let his emotions control him in situations like that.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Pfffftttt. They're both embarrassing for what they did. Hill gave them the ball and Burfict gave them the field goal.

It's a tough call. People make all these judgment calls/assumptions when plays are slowed down and shown on replay after replay. Players on the field don't have that sort of insight — when you're going full-speed across the field like Burfict was, and you have milliseconds to understand what's going on and make decisions, it's sometimes impossible.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:22 AM)barkerja Wrote: It's a tough call. People make all these judgment calls/assumptions when plays are slowed down and shown on replay after replay. Players on the field don't have that sort of insight — when you're going full-speed across the field like Burfict was, and you have milliseconds to understand what's going on and make decisions, it's sometimes impossible.

In my opinion it was a bad call by the refs in the first place. But Burfict shouldn't have led with his head like that to begin with. He basically gave the refs the call they needed to win the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:19 AM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: Burfict did nothing wrong. He single handedly turned the momentum of the game around .he should of sealed the deal until hill choked the game away. He put a shot on AB but it was shoulder pad not helmet.

I'm just in  disbelief hill fumbled that ball .

I agree but I'd say that it was more than 1 fumble. The run offense was terrible the whole game and Hill was the starter. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:21 AM)barkerja Wrote: I agree. But it's hard for me to defend Jones' touch/shove on the Steelers coach there at the end. I like Jones, but he needs to not let his emotions control him in situations like that.

If he were able to do that he'd still be in Tennessee... or Dallas.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:25 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: In my opinion it was a bad call by the refs in the first place. But Burfict shouldn't have led with his head like that to begin with. He basically gave the refs the call they needed to win the game.

He hit with his shoulder, which was very clear on replay. I just don't know if he was in any sort of position to give up or reposition to avoid.
Reply/Quote
He hit with his shoulder just like Shawn williams did . We get flagged and are criminals . But shazier murders gio helmet to helmet and no flag .

I mean if u wanna call it a penalty fine but I cant belive they said burfict should be speeded . AB will play next week I gaurentee It. He deserves a grammy. Had he gotten up there would of been no call
Reply/Quote
Ha..."Burfict did nothing wrong". I really hope that disgrace never plays another down in the league again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Why should Burfict get a pass? This is a rare occurrence for him, right? Give me a break. Yeah, he made some great plays. He should've pulled up, got out of the way, or made some sort of effort instead of hitting Brown. This guy is a ball of emotions and is also stupid. He has to grow up. He has to control himself. Lets not act like tonight was some strange thing that was out of character.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:33 AM)barkerja Wrote: He hit with his shoulder, which was very clear on replay. I just don't know if he was in any sort of position to give up or reposition to avoid.

I know he did, but it also looked like he led with his helmet, which is why the refs called it.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Pfffftttt. They're both embarrassing for what they did. Hill gave them the ball and Burfict gave them the field goal.

They were at the Bengals 45. The steelers would likely have gotten the 10-15 more yards to be in good feild goal range anyway. Hill simply has to hold onto that ball. He had tow arms on it, but he shouldve gotten down, not fought for the extra yard.
Reply/Quote
Can I blame both.....cause I do.
Reply/Quote
Blame Hill, blame burfict, blame jones, blame Whitworth, blame eifert, blame the refs but most of all blame Marvin Lewis. End of the day when your team plays that bad and then you lose control its on the HC. There is no reason he should be HC tomorrow. Plenty of blame to go around but at the end of the day it's on Marvin. Time to stop making excuses for him. Time for a new HC, because this one is an embarrassment
Reply/Quote