Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatant OPI not called of course
Not sure how u miss that. Should have been ball near 50 with only 20 seconds left instead it's a walk in TD.
Reply/Quote
I watched our defender jam the reciever at the line just as much as a "pick" play. That gets call 0 out of 100 times every time. How about Jackson playing in right field on a bunt?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:39 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Not sure how u miss that. Should have been ball near 50 with only 20 seconds left instead it's a walk in TD.

you simply cannot lose to the stoolers,the refs hate cincy and are the pockets of pissburg, the nati will NEVER get any repect from the national media because they cannot beat the stoolers and never have. YOu cannot lose at home to anyone especially your arch rivals and a division foe,I hate the stoolers and always will,i will be sick all year and I just know and feel it this team is going no where.I mean you cannot lose to pissburg at your house,you must win at all costs,thats how they play and they get by with all kinds of shit.I so hate their asses,i mean I really hate they ass,they are so dirty and the refs allow them to do this.the bungles are not liked by any refs and the media hates us. I so hope the stoolers lose all their games,they stink and I hate them forever
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:53 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I watched our defender jam the reciever at the line just as much as a "pick" play. That gets call 0 out of 100 times every time. How about Jackson playing in right field on a hunt?

Dude was blocking him down the field while the ball was in the air. Refs call that all the time. WTF are you talking about?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:53 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I watched our defender jam the reciever at the line just as much as a "pick" play. That gets call 0 out of 100 times every time. How about Jackson playing in right field on a hunt?

No, you CANNOT block a man downfield (drive blocking, at that), before the ball is thrown or when the ball is in the air.

You DON'T call MJ being held with his arms in the air, but you DO call the Dre hold... or the blatant blocking downfield that wasn't.

Blakeman can shove it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote