Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaze pink
(05-25-2016, 10:44 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Wait wait wait - pink is for women?

Excuse me gentlemen - I have to go trim my shirt drawer down.

do you wear pink on the days you feel like ID'ing as a woman? Ninja LMAO
People suck
(05-25-2016, 11:19 AM)Griever Wrote: do you wear pink on the days you feel like ID'ing as a woman? Ninja LMAO

Mostly on days where dark red would bring too much heat from the sun down on me.

I have no interest in IDing as a woman. Except in 3rd person games because if I have to look at someone's ass while I'm gaming, it's gonna be a female's.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-25-2016, 10:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You owe me one.

Which one do you want? I have a Sleeping Beauty t-shirt and a Harley Quinn longsleeve. Not sure why that one is pink, but the art on it is awesome.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-25-2016, 11:21 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Which one do you want? I have a Sleeping Beauty t-shirt and a Harley Quinn longsleeve. Not sure why that one is pink, but the art on it is awesome.

Can't go wrong with Sleeping Beauty.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-25-2016, 11:35 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Can't go wrong with Sleeping Beauty.

Blasphemy !
Harley Quinn is the only choice here.
You failed the litmus test.
Ninja
Looks like Minnesota's state and local tax revenue from hunting licenses was $93 million in 2011.  While Colorado's tax revenue was $996 million from marijuana sales in 2015.

Should Minnesota's State Representatives get into Mary Jane selling business for the increased revenue?  I guess we can save the medical tourism for abortions discussions after Oklahoma outlaws abortions?
(05-25-2016, 01:02 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Looks like Minnesota's state and local tax revenue from hunting licenses was $93 million in 2011.  While Colorado's tax revenue was $996 million from marijuana sales in 2015.

Should Minnesota's State Representatives get into Mary Jane selling business for the increased revenue?  I guess we can save the medical tourism for abortions discussions after Oklahoma outlaws abortions?

Who knows Minnesota might want to increase revenue with breaking Federal Law; but it is something to consider.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-25-2016, 12:04 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Blasphemy !
Harley Quinn is the only choice here.
You failed the litmus test.
Ninja

Oh look another Harley Quinn bandwagon fanboy.  You guys are a dime a dozen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Again this rates a zero on my giveaf*ckometer Shocked
(05-25-2016, 01:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh look another Harley Quinn bandwagon fanboy.  You guys are a dime a dozen.

*points at ninja*
Actually, I've never been a D.C. fan.
However, I have about 2k comics from the 80's and 90's to prove I'm not a fanboy-come-lately.
Wink
(05-25-2016, 01:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knows Minnesota might want to increase revenue with breaking Federal Law; but it is something to consider.

Let's review . . .

(05-24-2016, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anything that brings revenue to the sate should be a State Representative's job.

(05-24-2016, 08:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Anything?

(05-24-2016, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes

State's rights . . . throw it up!
(05-25-2016, 03:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: *points at ninja*
Actually, I've never been a D.C. fan.
However, I have about 2k comics from the 80's and 90's to prove I'm not a fanboy-come-lately.
Wink

I don't even know who or what Harley Quinn is.   Hilarious

(05-25-2016, 03:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't even know who or what Harley Quinn is.   Hilarious

google it you muggle
People suck
(05-25-2016, 03:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't even know who or what Harley Quinn is.   Hilarious

I was going to post a picture of Kevin Smith's daughter as a joke...but I don't think she's legal yet.

Sooooo.....

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/05/harley-quinn-co-creator-bruce-timm-reacts-to-margot-robbies-suic/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-25-2016, 04:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was going to post a picture of Kevin Smith's daughter as a joke...but I don't think she's legal yet.

Sooooo.....

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/05/harley-quinn-co-creator-bruce-timm-reacts-to-margot-robbies-suic/

Yeah, she's only 16. I say only, but that makes me feel old to say that she is 16.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-25-2016, 04:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, she's only 16. I say only, but that makes me feel old to say that she is 16.

You feel even older when you have an 18 year old daughter.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-25-2016, 03:27 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let's review . . .

State's rights . . . throw it up!

Review all you want; as my point has remained unchanged: Anything that can produce revenue to a state should be the business of a State rerensentative and should be considered. I know you wish I had said they should do or approve anything to increase revenue; unfortunately, I did not. Did you really think someone didn't see your feeble attempt at "gotcha" when you said "anything."

You were the one that found it odd that a State reprenstative would be involved in measures to increase state revenue. i was simply trying to get you pointed in the right direction.

(05-25-2016, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Review all you want; as my point has remained unchanged: Anything that can produce revenue to a state should be the business of a State rerensentative and should be considered. I know you wish I had said they should do or approve anything to increase revenue; unfortunately, I did not. Did you really think someone didn't see your feeble attempt at "gotcha" when you said "anything."

I asked you to qualify an absolute. Maybe next time you should qualify it or don't speak in absolutes.

Quote:You were the one that found it odd that a State reprenstative would be involved in measures to increase state revenue. i was simply trying to get you pointed in the right direction.

I noted you brought up a good point which I overlooked which helped me understand his motive. Thank you.
(05-25-2016, 05:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I asked you to qualify an absolute. Maybe next time you should qualify it or don't speak in absolutes.

I noted you brought up a good point which I overlooked which helped me understand his motive. Thank you.

Well I guess you lost me on what we were supposed to review then.

(05-25-2016, 05:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I guess you lost me on what we were supposed to review then.

Okay, I guess I just don't understand.

(05-25-2016, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Review all you want; as my point has remained unchanged: Anything that can produce revenue to a state should be the business of a State rerensentative and should be considered. I know you wish I had said they should do or approve anything to increase revenue; unfortunately, I did not. Did you really think someone didn't see your feeble attempt at "gotcha" when you said "anything."

You were the one that found it odd that a State reprenstative would be involved in measures to increase state revenue. i was simply trying to get you pointed in the right direction.

How is your use of "anything" in the first sentence different than your use of "anything" in the second sentence?  This isn't an attempt at a "gotcha," I just don't understand the distinction you are making.