Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blink Bailed On Bunbury
So the only reason I wanted to go to Bunbury on Friday was to see Blink-182, but "due to unforeseen circumstances," they just cancelled.

I'm pissed.

They were my old best friend's favorite band, and he ended up being the driver in my wreck, so I was looking forward to having a blast watching them while he sits in jail.

This blows cripples.

Here's the story:

Quote:First, the bad news.

Blink-182 will not be hitting the Bunbury Music Festival stage June 1.

Now, the good news.

The pop punk rock trio has already rescheduled to headline Bunbury 2019, says organizers PromoWest Productions.

And if you had a single-day Friday ticket because of Blink-182, PromoWest is also offering a refund. You can get your money back at the original point of purchase until 10 p.m. Thursday.

The other Friday concert times will not change.

Blink-182, known for hits like "What's My Age Again?" and "I Miss You," recently cancelled a slew of scheduled dates, citing "unforeseen circumstances."

The group also canceled appearances at Hard Rock Sioux City May 30 and Windsor Ontario the Colosseum Ceaser’s Windsor June 2.

More: Bunbury daily lineup announced, single-day tickets on sale now

More: Who are you excited to see at Bunbury this year?

Bunbury returns to Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove on the Cincinnati downtown riverfront Friday through Sunday.

Headliners Friday are The Chainsmokers, Young The Giant, Royal Blood, and Fitz and The Tantrums.

Saturday features Incubus, Foster The People, Griz, Third Eye Blind and Misterwives.

Jack White, Post Malone, Dropkick Murphys, Coheed and Cambria, Manchester Orchestra and Lecrae will wrap the festival Sunday.

Single-day tickets at $89 are still available for Friday and Saturday. Three-day passes, VIP passes and Sunday single-day are sold-out.

At least they'll (hopefully) be here next year.
Reply/Quote
Did Hobson write that thread title for you?
Reply/Quote
Brad, back in the day when disappointment shows up , to lighten the mood we said,"better to be pissed off than pissed on ". Whatever

Sly and the Family Stone were infamous for cancelling concerts. Sad

"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Find a blink cover band to hold you over till next time around. Either that, or go get a fatty and smoke it up and insert”The Wall” dvd into your dvr and enjoy 3hrs of chillin.

Reply/Quote
Great thread title. ThumbsUp

I've been trying to say it three times fast, but just can't get it!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2018, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So the only reason I wanted to go to Bunbury on Friday was to see Blink-182, but "due to unforeseen circumstances," they just cancelled.

I'm pissed.

They were my old best friend's favorite band, and he ended up being the driver in my wreck, so I was looking forward to having a blast watching them while he sits in jail.

This blows cripples.

Here's the story:

At least they'll (hopefully) be here next year.

Shit cuz....Jack White is the jewel of that lineup.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Ahhh... Your not missing anything lol
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2018, 01:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shit cuz....Jack White is the jewel of that lineup.....

No Shit! Jack White is worth the price (whatever it is) of those tickets alone. That dude is amazing!

Reply/Quote