Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blister on my foot
Anyone know how to get rid of it? I almost have to walk sideways at work or in a certain direction so the inside of my shoe doesn't keep rubbing up against it. It hurts like hell too. I thought about trying to burst it but I don't want it to get infected or anything. You guys ever get those annoying blisters lol?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 03:07 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Anyone know how to get rid of it? I almost have to walk sideways at work or in a certain direction so the inside of my shoe doesn't keep rubbing up against it. It hurts like hell too. I thought about trying to burst it but I don't want it to get infected or anything. You guys ever get those annoying blisters lol?

You have to burst it without removing the skin.  Use a needle to drain it, then put a band-aid on it.  It won't get infected.  Bursting it is the only way to get rid of the pain.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Pour gasoline on it. Seriously, don’t do that. But as McC stated, it needs drained but important to leave the skin on it. Soak the needle in alcohol first. No, don’t soak it in a beer. I mean pure alcohol in your medicine cabinet. If by chance the skin starts to peel off when wearing shoes? Remove it completely and apply antibiotic ointment. Try to stay off it for a day or so after applying and of course protect it it a bandage or bandaid. However, if you feel discomfort while walking due to the baidaid, remove it and replace with another in a position more comfortable. Not doing so could cause more blisters.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote