Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blown call
Some guy blocked Boswell's kick and he wasn't even ejected for how dirty it was. He could have really hurt Boswell if he ran straight into him instead of diving in front of the ball.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 12:41 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Some guy blocked Boswell's kick and he wasn't even ejected for how dirty it was. He could have really hurt Boswell if he ran straight into him instead of diving in front of the ball.

Looks like Boswell and the Steelers are both on the skids. Cry
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 12:41 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Some guy blocked Boswell's kick and he wasn't even ejected for how dirty it was. He could have really hurt Boswell if he ran straight into him instead of diving in front of the ball.

Only someone with a 1/2 a brain would believe this bullshit. 
Reply/Quote
If he misses any more he will be a Bengal by March.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Was it in the scope of a normal football play or did he run offsides like a complete scumbag?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 07:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Was it in the scope of a normal football play or did he run offsides like a complete scumbag?

Some players kill people. Others beat women. Others mis-time snap counts. Scumbags.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 08:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Some players kill people. Others beat women. Others mis-time snap counts. Scumbags.

I love how you "conveniently" left out that some players rape women.

I also love how you ignored the question, but I'm not surprised.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 10:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I love how you "conveniently" left out that some players rape women.

I also love how you ignored the question, but I'm not surprised.

The premise of your question (offsides = scumbag) is ********. I mocked the premise by putting your scumbag description next to examples of things players do that people actually agree makes them scumbags. There's no answering a loaded question in the literal sense, but the question wasn't ignored.

Why would I bring up rape in smack? Who do you think I am? You?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 12:01 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The premise of your question (offsides = scumbag) is ********. I mocked the premise by putting your scumbag description next to examples of things players do that people actually agree makes them scumbags. There's no answering a loaded question in the literal sense, but the question wasn't ignored.

Why would I bring up rape in smack? Who do you think I am? You?

Rape doesn't make players scumbags?!  I guess not when you're a Steelers fan and it's your quarterback.

However, back to the question:

Everyone agreed that Mike Mitchell jumping over the line to try and (I guess) get Mike Vick to fumble was dirty, right?  Everyone on the board, Steelers fans included, were calling Mike Mitchell dirty and calling for his head, remember?

[video=youtube][/video]

So how is that different?!
Reply/Quote
And it's not just about "being offsides," but it's about the damage of being offsides in a ridiculous way could cause.

Cute how you played it like it was a normal offsides.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 01:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rape doesn't make players scumbags?!  I guess not when you're a Steelers fan and it's your quarterback.

Nobody is saying this.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 01:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: However, back to the question:

*Proceeds to bring up a situation and question that wasn't being discussed.*
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 01:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rape doesn't make players scumbags?!  I guess not when you're a Steelers fan and it's your quarterback.

However, back to the question:

Everyone agreed that Mike Mitchell jumping over the line to try and (I guess) get Mike Vick to fumble was dirty, right?  Everyone on the board, Steelers fans included, were calling Mike Mitchell dirty and calling for his head, remember?

[video=youtube][/video]

So how is that different?!
Because trying to make a play by blocking a kick is the same as taking a cheap shot at someone who has given themselves up.

I see you’re thinking with the wrong 1/2 of your brain again.
Reply/Quote
Not surprised though. You’re the same guy who defends Pac-Man for punching a woman
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 09:00 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not surprised though. You’re the same guy who defends Pac-Man for punching a woman

You are the same guy who has defended Ben for years knowing he was a multiple offense sexual predator. Wait , that's ok because Pac man defended himself so Ben gets a pass? Ben's offenses came years before Pac mans but because he wins games for your team you choose to ignore it. Saying he didn't get convicted is not a defense because the NFL suspended him for four games and he didn't sue them when it cost him millions. If you are innocent you fight tooth and nail to clear your name. Ben paid off the woman but the NFL had the evidence so Ben kept it quiet by sweeping it under the rug.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 10:40 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You are the same guy who has defended Ben for years knowing he was a multiple offense sexual predator. Wait , that's ok because Pac man defended himself so Ben gets a pass? Ben's offenses came years before Pac mans but because he wins games for your team you choose to ignore it. Saying he didn't get convicted is not a defense because the NFL suspended him for four games and he didn't sue them when it cost him millions. If you are innocent you fight tooth and nail to clear your name. Ben paid off the woman but the NFL had the evidence so Ben kept it quiet by sweeping it under the rug.

A) I've defended Ben? If that's the case, then you've defended Adam Jones, Chris Henry, and the slew of other criminals the Bengals employed. 

B) Even if I did, it is one thing to defend against allegations, another to defend against a video

C) Pac Man didn't defend himself. You're aligning yourself with Brad. That's not good. He's usually on an island around here, especially when it comes to Pac Man cold cocking that woman. I don't think that's where you want to be. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 05:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) I've defended Ben? If that's the case, then you've defended Adam Jones, Chris Henry, and the slew of other criminals the Bengals employed. 

B) Even if I did, it is one thing to defend against allegations, another to defend against a video

C) Pac Man didn't defend himself. You're aligning yourself with Brad. That's not good. He's usually on an island around here, especially when it comes to Pac Man cold cocking that woman. I don't think that's where you want to be. 

Ben is a sexual pervert and you uphold him because he can throw a football for the team you root for. What's that make you? 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 06:21 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Ben is a sexual pervert and you uphold him because he can throw a football for the team you root for. What's that make you? 

The same as you for upholding child rapist Chris Henry whilst he could catch footballs for the Bungles. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 06:21 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Ben is a sexual pervert and you uphold him because he can throw a football for the team you root for. What's that make you? 

The same as you for upholding woman beating Pacman Jones whilst he could cover DBs. 
Reply/Quote

The same as you for upholding coed beating Joe Mixon whilst he can run with a football. 
Reply/Quote