Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blown out twice already
This is a troubling sign, they got blown out week 1 by the Browns and this week by the Titans. Starting to think teams are really hungry to take it to the Bengals after all of the trash talking.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hmmm...maybe...just maybe...we're not a good team...
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 10:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: This is a troubling sign, they got blown out week 1 by the Browns and this week by the Titans. Starting to think teams are really hungry to take it to the Bengals after all of the trash talking.

What?   There hasnt been anything more than any other team and none this year.  Silly reasoning for a terrible offense, declining defense, and poor coaching.

Reply/Quote
We don’t have a functioning QB due to injury unless you think Burrow went from a top five QB to one of the worst in the league overnight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 10:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: we're not a good team...

I fixed it for you.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 10:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: This is a troubling sign, they got blown out week 1 by the Browns and this week by the Titans. Starting to think teams are really hungry to take it to the Bengals after all of the trash talking.

Yeah because that's a thing. Rolleyes

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 12:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah because that's a thing. Rolleyes

I was worried that the Titans would kick butts extra hard because Mike Hilton said Burrowhead last year....

Reply/Quote
I think I recall Karras leaving the field yelling **** YOU TENNESSEE!! or something like that before lol. But yeah easy to kick a dog when it's down. It's not like the Browns, Ravens and Titans don't have really good defenses/also know us well. Titans are practically in the AFC-N.
Reply/Quote
So much for Henry being washed up, eh?

5.55 YPC definitely isn't bad.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 09:08 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think I recall Karras leaving the field yelling **** YOU TENNESSEE!! or something like that before lol. But yeah easy to kick a dog when it's down. It's not like the Browns, Ravens and Titans don't have really good defenses/also know us well. Titans are practically in the AFC-N.

as he was flipping their fans the double bird

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote