Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Water
Who else loves peeing into a toilet with blue water?

I love it. It's a great example of the wonders of science. I love showing kids how yellow and blue make green. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nope I don't put any of that stuff in my toilets as a precaution for my pets.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 12:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who else loves peeing into a toilet with blue water?

I love it. It's a great example of the wonders of science. I love showing kids how yellow and blue make green. Mellow

It's also a great song by Percy Sledge.
Reply/Quote
I like turning the water brown........ Mellow
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 12:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who else loves peeing into a toilet with blue water?

Why are you talking to children much less showing them anything while your Johnson is out?  Ninja
Reply/Quote

That's a felony in several states.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:10 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I like turning the water brown........ Mellow

Seriously, though, I absoluvetly LOVE it when I get a big splash that hits my butt. Feels refreshing. LOL

(09-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: Why are you talking to children much less showing them anything while your Johnson is out?  Ninja

It's called teaching. It's called making the world a better place for our children and their Johnsons. Ever heard of it? :angry:
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's called teaching. It's called making the world a better place for our children and their Johnsons. Ever heard of it? :angry:

Where I come from it's called 10 to 15 years in the state pen...
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:59 PM)Au165 Wrote: Where I come from it's called 10 to 15 years in the state pen...

You know what they say, sometimes you got to suffer for your art. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 04:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know what they say, sometimes you got to suffer for you art. Mellow

You sir are a martyr for your cause, or Jerry Sandusky....I'm not sure.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 04:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: You sir are a martyr for your cause, or Jerry Sandusky....I'm not sure.

Yes. Mellow
Reply/Quote