Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmore/DC area bengals fans
So last year was my first year in the Bmore/DC area and I found a bar in DC to watch all home games with fellow bengals fans. It's called "The Bottomline" and they have bengals giveaways and raffles , with music etc... the whole shebang..

Anyways September 27th marks Cincy @ Bmore.. Who is going with me and tailgating? I'd rather be with a group of orange and black but if not I'll still be going solo rocking out regardless of being fearful of other fans. Lets do this bengals fans. I figured I would post early so that maybe people could join in on the fun with me.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 10:05 PM)Jeffalotus  who dey.   I will be at the   ravens bengals game.   I live here in baltimore.   I have been to the last 4 games when the bengals come to play the ravens.    there\s a few bengals jerseys in the crowd, but not many.   I find the crowd to be decent.  I have never had any problem out of them.  I have went all four years by myself.       I have been looking for a  bengals friendly bar  in the dc/bmore area to watch games.   I will definitely have to go check out  the bottomline. Wrote: So last year was my first year in the Bmore/DC area and I found a bar in DC to watch all home games with fellow bengals fans. It's called "The Bottomline" and they have bengals giveaways and raffles , with music etc... the whole shebang..

Anyways September 27th marks Cincy @ Bmore.. Who is going with me and tailgating? I'd rather be with a group of orange and black but if not I'll still be going solo rocking out regardless of being fearful of other fans. Lets do this bengals fans. I figured I would post early so that maybe people could join in on the fun with me.
Reply/Quote
Come to the bottomline for sure every sunday.. If you are looking for a buddy for the ravens game maybe we can link up and tailgate and maybe even try to sit near eachother.. I would rather not go solo.. come to week 1 and 2 and the bottomline and meet the rest of the bengals fans in the area.
Reply/Quote
I was in DC for business a few years ago and hit The Bottomline up. Big inflatable Bengals player out front.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 10:05 PM)Jeffalotus Wrote: So last year was my first year in the Bmore/DC area and I found a bar in DC to watch all home games with fellow bengals fans. It's called "The Bottomline" and they have bengals giveaways and raffles , with music etc... the whole shebang..

Hey man, I've been in the DC area for a few years now, would love to go to the Bengals game in Baltimore.  Let me know if you're going.  I've never been to M&T and don't know how Bengals fans are treated there, but I would love to go with a fellow fan. So, if others are surely going, I will go ahead and buy myself a ticket too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 07:27 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Hey man, I've been in the DC area for a few years now, would love to go to the Bengals game in Baltimore.  Let me know if you're going.  I've never been to M&T and don't know how Bengals fans are treated there, but I would love to go with a fellow fan.  So, if others are surely going, I will go ahead and buy myself a ticket too.

I was just looking at tickets 5 minutes ago. I'd rather not go by myself.. maybe we could go together if you want? or if you know more people we could go as a group?
Reply/Quote
Sounds like a plan. We can definitely go together. I don't know anyone else so it may just be the two of us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:58 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Sounds like a plan.  We can definitely go together.  I don't know anyone else so it may just be the two of us.

Hey , I just bought a ticket.. are you still going? I'm going to send you a private message so we can meet up.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:00 PM)Jeffalotus Wrote: Hey , I just bought a ticket.. are you still going? I'm going to send you a private message so we can meet up.

Thinking about heading over, dont have a ticket yet, send me a PM
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
PM sent.
Reply/Quote
Im about 4 hours south in the VA Beach area... I might make it up Deadskins game if we ever play there.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 05:36 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im about 4 hours south in the VA Beach area... I might make it up Deadskins game if we ever play there.

Why not come up for Baltimore? practically the same drive.
Reply/Quote