Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---Board Mock Rep & Awards---
Our 2nd Board Mock Draft on this site, continuing the tradition from the mothership, was once again a success and as usual...pretty entertaining. 

Big time kudos need to be given to Bfine for continuing to organize this event every year...not a small task and he continues to do a great job.

This year, we decided to add something new, which is the post-mock awards and rep recognition. Everyone who participated in the mock will receive an award icon (except staff members) on their postbit/profile and 250 rep points. 

After getting input from Bfine, the following members will also receive an additional 250 rep points (500 total):

Commissioners Choice Award: Whatever 

Running with The Ball Award: Bob Jones

Newcomer Award: BenZoo2
Reply/Quote
Kudos to everyone for their work and participation. Special thanks to bfine for all his work and to holic for updating the bpa list. I hope to partake next year too.

I thought all drafters did well for their teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Big thanks to Bfine, Wolf, Zoo, Holic, and Bob for keeping things organized and running smooth, as well as the other participants.  I had a lot of fun.  Gotta go DE....
Reply/Quote
Was a fun time, besides my internet being spotty on day 2 due to the storm.

But overall was a good experience, went well, and had fun.

Kudos to everyone who participated and congrats to the award winners!
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice!!
First year in a while that I haven't participated. Last year I had 3 teams lol, fortunately not many picks KC, Indy and Wash
Reply/Quote