Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Board Updates (themes, chatbox, gifs)
*The default (light) and dark themes, templates and plugins have been updated, and everything should be a little smoother and faster in terms of loading. I will be overhauling the mobile theme soon, and adding a dark version for it as well.

*I've brought back the chat box, and it's been updated and simplified. I know some people wanted a chat option, but not everyone was comfortable using Discord...so hopefully this will be a good alternative. It's located under 'trending' on home page.

*Also added a Giphy tool that lets you add gifs from the post editor. Just click on the icon to the right of the image one in the editor toolbar.

If you notice any bugs / issues with any of these things, please let me know. If you have any other feedback, suggestions or just something you would like to see added to the board, I'd appreciate that as well.

Thanks, BJ
Reply/Quote
Got a PM about how to switch themes, so I will post the answer here to in case anyone else wasn't sure.

The theme selector is located at the very bottom, right hand corner of the board - a white box with a 'Go' button beside it.

Just click the box for the dropdown, pick your theme and hit the Go button.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2023, 07:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Got a PM about how to switch themes, so I will post the answer here to in case anyone else wasn't sure.

The theme selector is located at the very bottom, right hand corner of the board - a white box with a 'Go' button beside it.

Just click the box for the dropdown, pick your theme and hit the Go button.

Hey, pal this thread does not belong in Jungle Noise, Move it. Rant
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Your continued work on this board is appreciated.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you for the updates Holic.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the ongoing work and improvements. I like the dark theme. Looks great.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Yes! I can finally post gifs again!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2023, 01:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes! I can finally post gifs again!

[Image: sweet-eric-cartman.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2023, 01:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes! I can finally post gifs again!

[Image: whoop-rude-people.gif]

lol   Tongue

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2023, 05:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: *The default (light) and dark themes, templates and plugins have been updated, and everything should be a little smoother and faster in terms of loading. I will be overhauling the mobile theme soon, and adding a dark version for it as well.

*I've brought back the chat box, and it's been updated and simplified. I know some people wanted a chat option, but not everyone was comfortable using Discord...so hopefully this will be a good alternative. It's located under 'trending' on home page.

*Also added a Giphy tool that lets you add gifs from the post editor. Just click on the icon to the right of the image one in the editor toolbar.

If you notice any bugs / issues with any of these things, please let me know. If you have any other feedback, suggestions or just something you would like to see added to the board, I'd appreciate that as well.

Thanks, BJ

UH OH!
[Image: im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 08:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
I knew it.  You're so deep, I love you, too.  Hold me.
[Image: crying-black-guy-meme.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote