Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boards Background
Is it possible that we could get a different colored background (not the posts/thread background, just the overall background)? It's a little bit of an eyesore having all white. I would suggest orange and black tiger stripes or at least a muted color.

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it possible that we could get a different colored background (not the posts/thread background, just the overall background)? It's a little bit of an eyesore having all white. I would suggest orange and black tiger stripes or at least a muted color.

Thanks.

Plain white is an eyesore, but black and orange tiger stripes throughout the entire background isn't?

That sounds like it would give me a headache lol
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it possible that we could get a different colored background (not the posts/thread background, just the overall background)? It's a little bit of an eyesore having all white. I would suggest orange and black tiger stripes or at least a muted color.

Thanks.

Yeah, others have mentioned that too. Probably get one added soon.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:16 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, others have mentioned that too. Probably get one added soon.

Cool. "thumbsup:

(05-12-2015, 11:00 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Plain white is an eyesore, but black and orange tiger stripes throughout the entire background isn't?

That sounds like it would give me a headache lol

Not for TRUE Bengals fans it wouldn't. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
A nice charcoal gray background would be nice.
Reply/Quote
I say you get a black Gradient BG or even get Jamps Theme.
Reply/Quote
Black and gold would look nice.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:43 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: A nice charcoal gray background would be nice.

^^ This.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Black and gold would look nice.

Saints colors? Cool.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
All that white is becoming an eye sore.

Reply/Quote
Is there a new background option? Saw some mention it but I couldn't find it in the settings.
Reply/Quote