Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Bicknell interviews for WR coach

He currently holds same position coach at BU Football.

Alex Marvez
Some @Bengals coaching news: Source tells @sportingnews that Jacob Burney (defensive line) won't be returning & Bob Bicknell is interviewing for WRs vacancy. Bicknell currently holds same position for @BUFootball.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
Chip Kelly's WR coach.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 09:36 PM)Synric Wrote: Chip Kelly's WR coach.

Interesting. I wondered if Lazor was going this way .

Also Burmey going probably opens the door for the new DC’s guy.
Reply/Quote
I heard a report Burney is back ? Thought he was leaving
Reply/Quote
I have no problem with bringing in some college coaches .. They all have to start somewhere. 

So whatever happened to things were going to move really fast? Perhaps I'm just impatient hoping to read stuff yesterday..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bicknell is a long time NFL assistant.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 03:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: So whatever happened to things were going to move really fast? 

Kinda like halftime adjustments? They were so fast, you didn't even know they took place?

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 10:07 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Kinda like halftime adjustments? They were so fast, you didn't even know they took place?

There's no such thing as halftime adjustments according to some.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Is this thread about Bicknell or Burney???? So confused.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 03:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: I have no problem with bringing in some college coaches .. They all have to start somewhere. 

So whatever happened to things were going to move really fast? Perhaps I'm just impatient hoping to read stuff yesterday..

He's been an NFL guy too.  He just currently works in at Baylor.
Reply/Quote