Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart Dancing
I'd be dancing too if someone paid me millions of dollars to suck
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:54 PM)thompson19osu Wrote:  I thought it was the perfect representation of this team as a whole it was so laughable. 

If you laughed then that proves you don't care about the Bengals losing.

What a horrible fan you are.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Nuts to stinky ol' Hart, but what do people want? This franchise has zero motivation to win so what do you want the players that stay here to do? If players laugh or dance while we are losing they don't care but if players want the hell off of this god-forsaken island of suck then they are stupid DIVA cancer quitters.

People play for the Bengals for a paycheck. You don't get noticed here, you don't get championships here, you don't get a ring of honor here, you don't get a HOF career here. It's like wondering why the kids who work at McDonalds don't give a crap...when you work for a crap organization you are a clock-punching zombie...unless you laugh or dance in which case you should be ashamed of yourself. Quick, someone post a picture of Mike Brown laughing between 1991 and now so we can finally make it clear how little he cares.

We want players who want to be here...but they can't look too happy when we are losing. So we want players who want to be here but don't look too happy and don't get so mad they want to leave when we suck. Geez, we're like an unemployed bum who lives with his mom but goes onto a dating site and only wants women who are 10s...or something. We stank.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That he felt ok to dance reflects badly on the coaching staff. A guy playing for a team with strong leadership wouldn’t think about doing something like that when down 2 scores. The next shot from CBS should have been Zac or Turner ripping into him while he sits the bench.

It’s not like you can’t get someone else to play (down) to his level.
0-8? Make a statement and cut him. That’s how Dave Shula 2.0 can help build a winning culture.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:10 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That he felt ok to dance reflects badly on the coaching staff. A guy playing for a team with strong leadership wouldn’t think about doing something like that when down 2 scores. The next shot from CBS should have been Zac or Turner ripping into him while he sits the bench.

It’s not like you can’t get someone else to play (down) to his level.
0-8?  Make a statement and cut him. That’s how Dave Shula 2.0 can help build a winning culture.

ZT didn't scream at him so let's make a statement and fire ZT.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ZT didn't scream at him so let's make a statement and fire ZT.

Sounds good

Are you ok with him doing that? This is a new coach and he needs to set the standards here for the future.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:21 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Sounds good

Are you ok with him doing that?  This is a new coach and he needs to set the standards here for the future.

The standards here have been set in stone for decades.
Reply/Quote
Afterwards Tobin joined in and launched in the air and Bobby caught him.  That really made my blood boil !!

[Image: source.gif]

How dare they have the time of their lives !!!!!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
LOL at these replies.

Back on the field out of a break, pre-huddle, and no one wants the players to stay loose.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nuts to stinky ol' Hart, but what do people want? This franchise has zero motivation to win so what do you want the players that stay here to do? If players laugh or dance while we are losing they don't care but if players want the hell off of this god-forsaken island of suck then they are stupid DIVA cancer quitters.

People play for the Bengals for a paycheck. You don't get noticed here, you don't get championships here, you don't get a ring of honor here, you don't get a HOF career here. It's like wondering why the kids who work at McDonalds don't give a crap...when you work for a crap organization you are a clock-punching zombie...unless you laugh or dance in which case you should be ashamed of yourself. Quick, someone post a picture of Mike Brown laughing between 1991 and now so we can finally make it clear how little he cares.

We want players who want to be here...but they can't look too happy when we are losing. So we want players who want to be here but don't look too happy and don't get so mad they want to leave when we suck. Geez, we're like an unemployed bum who lives with his mom but goes onto a dating site and only wants women who are 10s...or something. We stank.
You’re either professional or you’re not. Again, it’s a pride thing! Most people are all for the dancing if they’re winning. We want them to be happy and feel good about their achievements. If you’re happy when you’re getting embarrassed then you look pathetic. Some people don’t care about the pride thing but I’m guessing that most do. To each their own!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:44 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: You’re either professional or you’re not. Again, it’s a pride thing! Most people are all for the dancing if they’re winning. We want them to be happy and feel good about their achievements. If you’re happy when you’re getting embarrassed then you look pathetic. Some people don’t care about the pride thing but I’m guessing that most do. To each their own!

Mike Brown doesn't dance and he looks acceptably miserable when we are losing...so what?  I mean, I get the notion that Hart shouldn't be dancing, but meh I don't fault him either because I've laughed like a madman while working some awful jobs.  

Unfortunately, being a Bengal and having pride aren't things that go hand in hand.  What is pride?  Winning?  Looking miserable when you aren't winning?  Smashing the gatorade coolers on the sideline?  We seem to have a very tenuous grasp on what we want these players to even do and how they should react to playing for a loser franchise.

It sort of reminds me of one of my buddies who recently had a death in the family and he was like "Well this sucks, but the worst part is that everyone at the funeral is going to be trying to one-up everyone by being the most grief-stricken and judging everyone else's actions."  We're losers and we're just going to go after each other...it's human nature.
Reply/Quote
If we we're 7-0 on our way to 8-0 this kind of thing might make sports center or the NFL network as a cute "feel good" moment. Being 0-7 on your way to 0-8, not so much.
Reply/Quote
So let me get this straight.

Every fan wants us to trade away all our good players for draft picks.  Every fan should want us to lose every game because if we win that just "ruins our draft position".

But at the same time the players are expected to try as hard as they can to win and if they don't we fans should rip them to pieces for DOING EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT.

Is that the point we have reached?  Squeal for the team to takes moves that will keep us from winning but at the same time squeal at any player who does anything to keep us from winning?

Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So let me get this straight.

Every fan wants us to trade away all our good players for draft picks.  Every fan should want us to lose every game because if we win that just "ruins our draft position".

But at the same time the players are expected to try as hard as they can to win and if they don't we fans should rip them to pieces for DOING EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT.

Is that the point we have reached?  Squeal for the team to takes moves that will keep us from winning but at the same time squeal at any player who does anything to keep us from winning?

Shocked

When we are losing every player should walk off the field and throw a fit.  We should have 52 players and a handful of coaches all destroying the sideline and every bench, piece of equipment, and cooler in sight.  Actually, all joking aside that would be rather surreal to see.

And the Bengals are down by 21...and wait, what is this?  The entire team seems to be destroying their sideline...it looks like a riot down there.  No one knows what to make of it, but you can bet this will be what the Bengals need to turn their dismal decades around on a dime!
Reply/Quote
He sucks, but at least he shows up for work.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mike Brown doesn't dance and he looks acceptably miserable when we are losing...so what?  I mean, I get the notion that Hart shouldn't be dancing, but meh I don't fault him either because I've laughed like a madman while working some awful jobs.  

Unfortunately, being a Bengal and having pride aren't things that go hand in hand.  What is pride?  Winning?  Looking miserable when you aren't winning?  Smashing the gatorade coolers on the sideline?  We seem to have a very tenuous grasp on what we want these players to even do and how they should react to playing for a loser franchise.

It sort of reminds me of one of my buddies who recently had a death in the family and he was like "Well this sucks, but the worst part is that everyone at the funeral is going to be trying to one-up everyone by being the most grief-stricken and judging everyone else's actions."  We're losers and we're just going to go after each other...it's human nature.
I do get how players on this franchise can be beaten down by being on the team because ownership does suck. This particular player doesn’t need the Bengals, he sucks on his own. Maybe he was embracing his sucking and drifted off into a daydream about his bank account and started to dance... I get it. Pride to me means caring enough to give it all you’ve got, putting in full effort. Dancing doesn’t mean that you don’t care but it does give off that impression. I’ve never seen anyone start dancing when they are upset about things. Many fans like players that think losing isn’t acceptable. I do get that if ownership doesn’t feel that way then you kinda breed what you are. Anyways, it’s all a mess right now!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:11 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I’ve never seen anyone start dancing when they are upset about things.

Well, someone has never seen Footloose!

[Image: ForthrightWatchfulCob-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart’s dance didn’t bother me. His pre-snap jitters bother me.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:54 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Down 14, he thinks its an opportune time to start dancing on the field. Flash forward a few plays and he is proceeding to give up a sack on 3rd and 7. The fact the Bengals resigned him (and ZT agrees to keep) just goes to show we are doomed for the foreseeable future. I thought it was the perfect representation of this team as a whole it was so laughable. Was just wondering if anyone else got as much kick out of that as I did.

Dalton was seen laughing too. These people don’t care about winning
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote