Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart - The Bengal's Curse
Since joining this team the Bengals have had 3 of its worst seasons of the last 20 years. This guy is a plague that needs to be eradicated, a turd that must be flushed, and any coach who defends or supports him needs to be fired immediately that includes Zac Taylor, Jim Turner, and Throw in Lou Anarumo for good measure.

I knew from jump street when Zac Taylor hired on all these failed coaches and started picking up all these ex dolphins staff that we were going to have a real issue. When they stayed with Bobby Hart last year I was dumbfounded, but now they actually defend this guy. What's even worse is that pff actually has the audacity to have this joker rated as slightly above average after 2 games where the entire right side of the line has collapsed. I don't know what staffer they have reviewing these games, but the tape is pretty clear that this guy is absolutely the worst starting right tackle in the NFL hands down and he looks overwhelmed and confused on every single snap. The Fact that after allowing burrow to be hit in his first two games the 2nd most times in NFL HISTORY they haven't subbed out Hart on a single snap should highlight just how bad the coaching is on this team. Zac Taylor is far too concerned with being a buddy and he holds no one accountable on this team, every press conference he spins the same bullshit narrative about being proud of his offensive line.

I don't care about going to the playoffs this year, I don't care about losing games this year, but I do care about Burrow's career and if Hart continues to play on this team we likely risk losing Burrow forever.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
But what would we do without his Instagram hot takes about vaccines and face masks?? That's where the value is.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It's important to remember that Bobby Hart was not brought in by this current regime, yet they seem to stick with him through thick and thin.
Hart and Price were actually Pollack's and Marvin's guys.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:18 PM)Okeana Wrote: Since joining this team the Bengals have had 3 of its worst seasons of the last 20 years.  This guy is a plague that needs to be eradicated, a turd that must be flushed, and any coach who defends or supports him needs to be fired immediately that includes Zac Taylor, Jim Turner, and Throw in Lou Anarumo for good measure.

I knew from jump street when Zac Taylor hired on all these failed coaches and started picking up all these ex dolphins staff that we were going to have a real issue.  When they stayed with Bobby Hart last year I was dumbfounded, but now they actually defend this guy.  What's even worse is that pff actually has the audacity to have this joker rated as slightly above average after 2 games where the entire right side of the line has collapsed.  I don't know what staffer they have reviewing these games, but the tape is pretty clear that this guy is absolutely the worst starting right tackle in the NFL hands down and he looks overwhelmed and confused on every single snap.   The Fact that after allowing burrow to be hit in his first two games the 2nd most times in NFL HISTORY they haven't subbed out Hart on a single snap should highlight just how bad the coaching is on this team. Zac Taylor is far too concerned with being a buddy and he holds no one accountable on this team, every press conference he spins the same bullshit narrative about being proud of his offensive line.  

I don't care about going to the playoffs this year, I don't care about losing games this year, but I do care about Burrow's career and if Hart continues to play on this team we likely risk losing Burrow forever.

HC Zac Taylor talks too much and he is just not tough enough and it shows just how this team plays. And someone needs to inform the QB you cannot run in the NFL LIKE in college,the guy is one game away from IR rest of season.HE took a ton of bad hits last night and he will not last.I see a 5 game max wins and I hope they get another head coach.This line got manhandled all game and Johan Williams was awlful and he allowed the first sack of burrow by Sheldon Richardson.Guy was getting beat all game.YOU just know in your heart they will not win in Philly,that place is crazy nuts.
A,J. Green is not the same receiver anymore,dude was thrown to 15 times and he came down with only 3 catches,he was gassed all game and could not evade the defenseive player at all.He looked slow and if he is any kind of a man,he will admit he is not the same guy. And Ross has got to go,he is just terrible,cannot catch anything and one time he was thrown to and he did not even try to catch it as the defender was getting ready to light him up. I give up.we are going to get this great qb KILLED,MARK IT DOWN.
Reply/Quote
At this point I think you put the rookie in at RT and let him develop. He can't be much worse than Hart. We need a solution at RG as well and Fred Johnson didnt appear to be that last night. He was dominated. He did get some decent push in the run game a couple times, but most of the night he was pushed backwards pretty fast, along with Hart, who looks like a rag doll out there. The right side of our line is pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Fun Fact Bobby Hart was highest rated Run blocker for us. According to PFF our G's are garbage not our T's
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:25 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's important to remember that Bobby Hart was not brought in by this current regime, yet they seem to stick with him through thick and thin.
Hart and Price were actually Pollack's and Marvin's guys.

I don't care that he came in a year before what I care about is that no matter how bad this guy performs they refuse to acknowledge the mistake or even bench him for a single snap.  That is a coaching decision and what do you have to lose putting in Adeniji for a single series? It can't be any worse, waive him, pick up any free-agent lineman, trade AJ green's old ass for a pick plus a serviceable lineman.  I don't care.  You're risking your entire future keeping this guy on the team.  

Either that or bench Burrow the rest of the year until we can address the issue because this is insanity.  We finally got a guy who could raise this city to superstar status and we have worthless bobby hart trying to get him killed.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:59 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Fun Fact Bobby Hart was highest rated Run blocker for us. According to PFF our G's are garbage not our T's

dude, we haven't run for shit this year.  In that first game who caused that fumble? you guessed it worthless bobby hart.  I dunno what that pff staffer is grading on, but their score is shit.  Just watch the tape.  

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:59 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Fun Fact Bobby Hart was highest rated Run blocker for us. According to PFF our G's are garbage not our T's

In no way is that fact "fun." 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:30 PM)bengaloo Wrote: At this point I think you put the rookie in at RT and let him develop. He can't be much worse than Hart. We need a solution at RG as well and Fred Johnson didnt appear to be that last night. He was dominated. He did get some decent push in the run game a couple times, but most of the night he was pushed backwards pretty fast, along with Hart, who looks like a rag doll out there. The right side of our line is pathetic.

Fred Johnson never played a game at RG and the only reason he was in was that Price was once again injured.  

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:49 PM)Okeana Wrote: I don't care that he came in a year before what I care about is that no matter how bad this guy performs they refuse to acknowledge the mistake or even bench him for a single snap.  That is a coaching decision and what do you have to lose putting in Adeniji for a single series? It can't be any worse, waive him, pick up any free-agent lineman, trade AJ green's old ass for a pick plus a serviceable lineman.  I don't care.  You're risking your entire future keeping this guy on the team.  

Either that or bench Burrow the rest of the year until we can address the issue because this is insanity.  We finally got a guy who could raise this city to superstar status and we have worthless bobby hart trying to get him killed.

Fully understand your POV.
I was simply reminding people that it wasn't just this regime that thinks/thought Hart was deserving of being on this team.
The previous regime did too.

With that said, I think an upgrade can (and should) be found.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: In no way is that fact "fun." 

Downright depressing if you ask me.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:29 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: HC Zac Taylor talks too much and he is just not tough enough and it shows just how this team plays. And someone needs to inform the QB you cannot run in the NFL LIKE in college,the guy is one game away from IR rest of season.HE took a ton of bad hits last night and he will not last.I see a 5 game max wins and I hope they get another head coach.This line got manhandled all game and Johan Williams was awlful and he allowed the first sack of burrow by Sheldon Richardson.Guy was getting beat all game.YOU just know in your heart they will not win in Philly,that place is crazy nuts.
A,J. Green is not the same receiver anymore,dude was thrown to 15 times and he came down with only 3 catches,he was gassed all game and could not evade the defenseive player at all.He looked slow and if he is any kind of a man,he will admit he is not the same guy. And Ross has got to go,he is just terrible,cannot catch anything and one time he was thrown to and he did not even try to catch it as the defender was getting ready to light him up. I give up.we are going to get this great qb KILLED,MARK IT DOWN.

Wow, you actually put any blame on Burrow because he ran?  What do you want him to do?  He stands in the pocket he gets crushed every time, he is LITERALLY running for his god damn life.  Every hit that he took last night was when he tried to stand in the pocket and the only time he didn't get hit is when he ran sidelines or drove down the center for QB draws.  

I knew coming into this season this team was gonna stink and the offensive line was gonna be bad, but I cannot remember seeing a line this bad in its first two games. 

on a side note this team has wasted so much money on AJ green and John Ross it is utter insanity.  AJ green is totally washed and its undebated both these guys should have been traded long ago.  Again bad decision-makers and coaches.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:51 PM)Okeana Wrote:   I dunno what that pff staffer is grading on, but their score is shit.  Just watch the tape.  

If you look at objective stats instead of pff ratings Bobby Hart was an average to above average starting tackle last year.

The problem is that in 2018 he sucked and became the message board whipping boy.  Once this happens many fans never change their opinion even when a player improves dramatically.

I have been here long enough to remember when everyone's "eyeball test" told them Bustin Smith was garbage that would not start for most teams, Whitworth should be moved back to OG because he could not handle speed rushers, Leon Hall was too slow to play CB, and starting Domata Peko was proof that the Bengals did not care about winning.

I would  not complain if we found a better RT than Bobby Hart, but all these claims that he is among the worst RTs in the league is 100% BS.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:52 PM)Okeana Wrote: Fred Johnson never played a game at RG and the only reason he was in was that Price was once again injured.  

Johnson was signed to play OG by the Giants, and he was also an OG with the Steelers.

He never played in a regular season game at OG but he has had plenty of work there.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: In no way is that fact "fun." 

Fun Fact: Skin Cancer (basal and squamous) has the highest rate of survival.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Johnson was drafted to play OG by the Giants, and he was also an OG with the Steelers.

He never played in a regular season game at OG but he has had plenty of work there.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Johnson was drafted to play OG by the Giants, and he was also an OG with the Steelers.

Fred Johnson was not drafted.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 03:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Fred Johnson was not drafted.

You are correct.

But that does not change the point I was making.  He has worked at OG plenty since coming into the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are correct.

But that does not change the point I was making.  He has worked at OG plenty since coming into the NFL.

I’ll give you credit on not falling for the mini hype for the guy. Good god is he terrible.

Reply/Quote