Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart and Burfict argue on Instagram
(04-21-2019, 03:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, this thread needs to be stickied LMAO!!!

No it doesn't! But on another note, "San Dimas High School Football Rules!"

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 03:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, this thread needs to be stickied LMAO!!!

I'll see you week 1... Krab.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 12:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fred tryna bust a proverbial race cap up in this piece. 

We ain't want no smoke wit you playboy. Put away ya chrome.

Why can't we all just get along?
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 03:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, this thread needs to be stickied LMAO!!!

Not until someone mentions a tuna fish on rye.

Oops.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 07:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not until someone mentions a tuna fish on rye.

Oops.

Or Andy Dalton's junk...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 03:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No it doesn't! But on another note, "San Dimas High School Football Rules!"

O'doyle Rules
Reply/Quote
Well that was a fun thread to read through.

Both dudes are clowns. I'm curious now to know if Hart truly was from LA and the rollin 60s or he's just frontin.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2019, 10:07 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Both dudes are clowns.  I'm curious now to know if Hart truly was from LA and the rollin 60s or he's just frontin.

Hart is in Gangsta Paradise with his new 3 year $21 million contract.

If people think right tackle was a turnstile in 2018 just wait for the 2019 version of Hart now that he is "laid back, with his mind on his money and his money on his mind".

Hart has his lifetime supply of gin & juice locked up and just needs to focus on his hood rep, so Andy better watch his vanilla ice style tush for defensive ends that want to go all Suge Knight on a red head.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

It should be buried and never seen again.
Reply/Quote
Gots ta be wundrin if da coaches be scopin out deez instigrm posts.. 

Do I suck as textually rendering gangsta talk? Why YES! Yes I do and I'm proud to admit it.. Perhaps "proud" was the wrong term to use here..

I really don't care that the two have a social media scrum going on. They could be cursing each other out, calling each others teams filthy names and it amounts to basically nothing until it goes on the field and one team or the other wins (or loses).. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Both of these guys are showing that a big priority to them is to look cool and badass to thug, gangbangers. Why wouldn’t you want to sign morons like this, they are clearly focused on winning football games. Being the toughest hardass in town doesn’t make you a man at all. Love, devotion and sacrifice makes for a better man any day of the week. It’ll get you further in life too! I wasn’t raised in that lifestyle, but why wouldn’t you want to escape that and want better for your kids? They can’t use not having money as an excuse and it has to get tiresome to live life that way. I’ll just never understand it!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 08:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Exactly!  

[Image: excuse-me-stewardess-i-speak-jive.jpg]

[Image: S6UwZzl.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 05:06 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I have no idea what the first few exchanges between them mean, translation anyone?

Dumb street gang related bullshit. Same ole Crips and Bloods ******** bullcrap.

Good to know that Hart is a fine upstanding citizen. I cant wait for this guy to get cut.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 01:48 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Both of these guys are showing that a big priority to them is to look cool and badass to thug, gangbangers. Why wouldn’t you want to sign morons like this, they are clearly focused on winning football games. Being the toughest hardass in town doesn’t make you a man at all. Love, devotion and sacrifice makes for a better man any day of the week. It’ll get you further in life too! I wasn’t raised in that lifestyle, but why wouldn’t you want to escape that and want better for your kids? They can’t use not having money as an excuse and it has to get tiresome to live life that way. I’ll just never understand it!

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 05:06 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I have no idea what the first few exchanges between them mean, translation anyone?

Don't know if you got a response, but basically Krabs means snitch and/or greedy. Im assuming snitch because of the Marvin incident. the rest is easy, just smack letting each other know they going to war week 11. Going to love seeing heads roll. Classic Burfict. FBI and NCAA need to investigate the classes they took at Arizona State and Florida State.

Knowing the beef, we don't know who snitched on who, and how many times they went to Marvin. Cannot imagine that conversation with Marvin. A lot of confusion and head nodding from our former HC.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown: "Hey Marv.  They were looking for you."
[Image: th?id=OIP.LqU0zmTkw-yHCb0KWZvrcQHaEM&pid...=283&h=162]

Marvin: "Who???"
[Image: th?id=OIP.tA7lxWXnSDBgPNNfa1MXXAHaEK&pid...=268&h=152]

Mike Brown: "Deez Nuts"
[Image: th?id=OIP.AoFoBlZ2xgSVDi-h9L1STAAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]  [Image: th?id=OIP.z_8UQhYu7fJqlDzyp9-kAgAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Bobby hart can fight, that’s more than he does on the football field.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2019, 09:25 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

**** dat!!! I don't like people playin' on my phone!!!

Fittin' to ride on this b***h...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 09:51 PM)804 fan Wrote: Yup

You don't get to just say "yup" and co-sponsor the explanation.   Hilarious
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How is this thread still on the 1st page??

Reply/Quote