Bobby Hart and Burfict argue on Instagram
(04-19-2019, 04:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol

[Image: A63-CF3-FD-8-DAB-42-B1-A484-77-B71-F00-B7-CA.jpg]

[Image: 0598-ACFA-2-A10-41-D7-8-E77-3-BD0-A717-BE15.jpg]

Gang related 
Reply/Quote
[Image: En0xhS.png]
Reply/Quote
So now Hart isn't just an overpaid terrible RT, he's an overpaid terrible wannabe gangsta RT.

What's not to love?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Speak ***** English God DAMN.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 07:02 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It was on a video of Nipsey Hussle, a rapper who was killed in Crenshaw, California recently. Nipsey was affiliated with the Crips gang but had been focused on activism for quite a while, trying to inspire and empower people in the “hood”.

Bobby said “Naybahood, 60b’s fuckit” which refers to the Rollin’ 60’s Neighborhood Crips, the specific gang Nipsey was affiliated with. Basically, it was a tribute video for Nipsey.

Burfict came in talking about “krabs” which is an insult for members of the Crip gang, typically used by Bloods. Members of the Bloods don’t use the letter C because of the Crips so they spell it with K.

The rest of it is kind of mundane. Bobby saying Burfict is looking for a stage (to speak/rant/etc.) and Burfict says not on his page, see you this season.

As a member of the 50+ crowd, thank you for that fantastic interpretation!

+Rep!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 09:57 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: En0xhS.png]

[Image: shiiit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 10:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So now Hart isn't just an overpaid terrible RT, he's an overpaid terrible wannabe gangsta RT.

What's not to love?

He wants to be the OG
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 11:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He wants to be the OG

You down with ogg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 06:45 PM)Bryan Wrote: Well, they're not tweets, they're comments on Instagram so there's that.  Tongue

Those are not comments, just some odd mixture of letters and numbers. Would be nice if these morons learned respectable English
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Amazing that Burfict never got in trouble off the field.

also amazing, these guys graduated from college.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 02:52 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Amazing that Burfict never got in trouble off the field.

also amazing, these guys graduated from college.

Wonder if that would've happened without playing ball?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 12:53 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Those are not comments, just some odd mixture of letters and numbers. Would be nice if these morons learned respectable English

I think the hits to the head have messed his ability to put letters in order to form a word.. 
Reply/Quote
Are these really grown men or just a couple of stupid ass kids ?
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 09:06 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Are these really grown men or just a couple of stupid ass kids ?

You answered your own question.... Krab!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Clapping 

Rep 
Reply/Quote

You mean he's aspiring to be OGbuehi? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
PBS camera footage of Hart showing up to ink that new contract:

[Image: DishonestTestyKakapo-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 12:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You mean he's aspiring to be OGbuehi? 

Exactly, he hasn't mastered his his go to ole' move just yet.
Reply/Quote
Burfict would destroy Hart in a fight. So now not only is Hart the most overpriced tackle in the NFL , he’s a wanna be gangster. Amazing signing Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 12:53 AM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Those are not comments, just some odd mixture of letters and numbers. Would be nice if these morons learned respectable English

No different from football fans spewing out things like "Blitz the Mike through the C gap to blow up that RPO!!"

You want to know what the neybahood is talking about you have to assimilate your ass.  They don't care if you understand or not.
Reply/Quote