Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart and Burfict argue on Instagram
(04-19-2019, 10:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So now Hart isn't just an overpaid terrible RT, he's an overpaid terrible wannabe gangsta RT.

What's not to love?

Bobby Hart: Far better gangsta wannabe than NFL lineman. Katie and Troy are morons for re-signing this bum. Let him go hang with the Rolling 60’s and cease Andy getting rolled by whatever defender lines up across from Hart.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 12:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No different from football fans spewing out things like "Blitz the Mike through the C gap to blow up that RPO!!"

You want to know what the neybahood is talking about you have to assimilate your ass.  They don't care if you understand or not.

Nobody understands the hood more than Fred. Y'all better recognize.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 05:06 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I have no idea what the first few exchanges between them mean, translation anyone?

Yeah, that is some jive shit bruh lol
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 02:52 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Amazing that Burfict never got in trouble off the field.

also amazing, these guys graduated from college.

With only the highest degrees studying the most complex subject matter. Just think of how far a degree in gym class can take them without football! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 03:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: With only the highest degrees studying the most complex subject matter. Just think of how far a degree in gym class can take them without football! 

I care less about them speaking their own moon language and more about the fact that people engage in arguments over Instagram.  I thought that was a thing 14 year old girls used to post selfies and/or people used to post pictures of what they are eating for brunch.
Reply/Quote
Shit. I feel dumber after reading that
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure someone said something about someone's mama
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 08:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Exactly!  

[Image: excuse-me-stewardess-i-speak-jive.jpg]

Holy shit I just spit Beer out my nose. Too funny you jive ass turkeys.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 08:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Shit. I feel dumber after reading that

You trippin'...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure someone said something about someone's mama

We used to do skits in high school where we were Fat Albert and Dumb Donald with the occasional appearance of "Fat Albert's Mamma."  No blackface was used, at least.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 07:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I care less about them speaking their own moon language and more about the fact that people engage in arguments over Instagram.  I thought that was a thing 14 year old girls used to post selfies and/or people used to post pictures of what they are eating for brunch.

Social media had certainly done no favors for the intellectual exchange of opinions, ideas and adult conversation.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 12:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nobody understands the hood more than Fred. Y'all better recognize.

I did not say I understand the hood.

But I do understand the type of person who says "Those people are speaking a language I do not understand.  That means THEY are stupid."
Reply/Quote
The real question is do any of these two have any real affiliation or are they just straight up wannabes?

You'd think when you talk that kind of shit either you're opening doors for it or bringing unwelcome backlash if used.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It would be funny if Hart said "Tez maaaan these fans really hate me. I got no cred. Pull me a solid and let's throw around some gang smack and I'll tell them that you ran to Merv. T even my own Momma boos me when I try to play. Help me out son. I'll let you get in a free kick in my nuts and an ankle twist week 11."
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_lu9hg2ihC61r2p72to1_r1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 10:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I did not say I understand the hood.

But I do understand the type of person who says "Those people are speaking a language I do not understand.  That means THEY are stupid."

Fred tryna bust a proverbial race cap up in this piece. 

We ain't want no smoke wit you playboy. Put away ya chrome.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This reminds me of when the busboy got into it with the dishwasher at one of my restaurants. No one cared because they didn't matter that much.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2019, 10:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I did not say I understand the hood.

The thing is... We all know both of them are better than that.

And neither one of their rich asses are in the hood anymore. They'd both be marks if they were.

A coupla mark ass tricks...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 04:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol

[Image: A63-CF3-FD-8-DAB-42-B1-A484-77-B71-F00-B7-CA.jpg]

[Image: 0598-ACFA-2-A10-41-D7-8-E77-3-BD0-A717-BE15.jpg]

Here's the accurate translation:

Bobby Hart: Sitting at the strip club getting a lap dance while listening to C&C Music Factory. Her knockers are size 60B. I want to hit this!

Tez: Don't bro, Everyone thinks she has Krabs, SMH (She Might Have) IDK?

Bobby Hart: You can have leftovers on the stage. HUH (Head under huge) Bra.

Tez: I cant until week 11.

Bobby Hart: Last time I was at the strip club, you recorded it and posted it on InstGram and watched with Marvin upstairs.

Rishard Mathews: I would give 500 bucks to see that.

Yep We Kan: I would slap that ass with a hundred and be done.

evolve U Performance: Be strong and pray. You can fight this temptation bro.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 09:01 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Holy shit I just spit Beer out my nose. Too funny you jive ass turkeys.

(04-21-2019, 11:29 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lu9hg2ihC61r2p72to1_r1_500.gif]

(04-21-2019, 12:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fred tryna bust a proverbial race cap up in this piece. 

We ain't want no smoke wit you playboy. Put away ya chrome.

(04-21-2019, 02:24 PM)jason Wrote: The thing is... We all know both of them are better than that.

And neither one of their rich asses are in the hood anymore. They'd both be marks if they were.

A coupla mark ass tricks...

(04-21-2019, 03:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Here's the accurate translation:

Bobby Hart: Sitting at the strip club getting a lap dance while listening to C&C Music Factory. Her knockers are size 60B. I want to hit this!

Tez: Don't bro, Everyone thinks she has Krabs, SMH (She Might Have) IDK?

Bobby Hart: You can have leftovers on the stage. HUH (Head under huge) Bra.

Tez: I cant until week 11.

Bobby Hart: Last time I was at the strip club, you recorded it and posted it on InstGram and watched with Marvin upstairs.

Rishard Mathews: I would give 500 bucks to see that.

Yep We Kan: I would slap that ass with a hundred and be done.

evolve U Performance: Be strong and pray. You can fight this temptation bro.

Damn, this thread needs to be stickied LMAO!!!
Reply/Quote