Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Bobby Hart had a very good season in 2019.
(03-11-2020, 05:03 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Though if your overall perception doesn't align with the public defender's parameter stats

I don't know what being a Public Defender has to do with anything, but I have been self-employed for almost five years now.

But I am sure that does not matter to you because your "eye ball test" is all you need to prove I am still a public defender. Hilarious

Thanks for proving my point.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 05:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know what being a Public Defender has to do with anything, but I have been self-employed for almost five years now.

But I am sure that does not matter to you because your "eye ball test" is all you need to prove I am still a public defender. Hilarious

It's in your stats.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 05:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know what being a Public Defender has to do with anything, but I have been self-employed for almost five years now.

(03-12-2020, 07:56 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It's in your stats.

Fred is clearly no longer a Public Defender, and has been a private attorney for hire for quite some time.  Can we let this go?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They are not "fake scenarios".  

I saw how fans kept shitting on Peko even though he was playing well, putting up great stats, and getting praise from other coaches around the league.

I saw fans claiming Whitworth should move to OG because he could not handle speed rushers.

I saw fans claim Leon Hall was too slow to play CB.

I saw fans claim that Justin Smith was garbage and would not start for other NFL teams.

I saw fans claim Andre Smith was garbage when he was playing very well for us.

There is a long history around here of fans who start hating a player and then refuse to acknowledge when the player performs very well.

I post facts about sacks per snap and you reply with "I don't care how often our QB gets sacked.  All that matters is how I think Bobby looks."

Individual past examples in hindsight are not valid in fake future scenarios of an individual and my personal reaction if it were to really occur.

You changed everything by saying I would do something, and then went on about fan generalization reactions.

You have absolutely no idea how I had reacted and felt about any of those listed.

I highly doubt you'll hear a chirp from me if Hart goes into beastmode.  LOL  You so silly.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fred is clearly no longer a Public Defender, and has been a private attorney for hire for quite some time.  Can we let this go?

Sure.  No worries.  I don't follow much on Fred(clearly). I stay far away from the PNR thread as well too. Wink
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:17 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Sure.  No worries.  I don't follow much on Fred(clearly). I stay far away from the PNR thread as well too. Wink

Well, what I'm aiming at is that is more of an attack on the person, rather than their message.  We strive to keep the discussion on football in JN, and always avoid making posts personal.   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, what I'm aiming at is that is more of an attack on the person, rather than their message.  We strive to keep the discussion on football in JN, and always avoid making posts personal.   Cool

Yes, it can easily get out of hand as we all have seen lol
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 08:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, what I'm aiming at is that is more of an attack on the person, rather than their message.  We strive to keep the discussion on football in JN, and always avoid making posts personal.   Cool

Loud and clear. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Who is Bobby hart your neighbor?
Reply/Quote
Scheme plays a big role in the OL plays. I keep seeing threads about how great this guy or that is going to be and some times they are great and more often than not those players fail because of the scheme and not the player. The OL as a unit improved after the adjustments made during the bye week. Imagine how good the team could have been if there was a running game in the early part of the season. And wins build confidence and confidence improve the team ability to get more wins.

The OL unit was horrible last year period. The unit needs to step up this coming season or drafting burrow will be a mistake because he may end up like David Carr.
Reply/Quote
Reading Hobson’s Choice today, he let a little info out, potentially. When writing about the status and future of the o-line, he mentions casually that Fred Johnson might be the starting RT and says “oh, Bobby Hart is there too”. Sounds like it might be an open competition for RT.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 11:24 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Reading Hobson’s Choice today, he let a little info out, potentially. When writing about the status and future of the o-line, he mentions casually that Fred Johnson might be the starting RT and says “oh, Bobby Hart is there too”. Sounds like it might be an open competition for RT.

As it should be. The only guy on the OL who’s pretty much a lock as a starter is Hopkins at center.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 11:24 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Reading Hobson’s Choice today, he let a little info out, potentially. When writing about the status and future of the o-line, he mentions casually that Fred Johnson might be the starting RT and says “oh, Bobby Hart is there too”. Sounds like it might be an open competition for RT.

It should be.  And hopefully there will be a shiny new rookie in the mix for that job too.

Otoh, do we want two rookies as our starting Tackles?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Damn right it should be ! I just rewatched a few a Bengals games this past weekend. My god Hart sucks at run blocking . He got tosses around quite a bit and when he doesn’t he barely able just to stand in front of the defender n never pushes the defender back.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 07:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It was 100% because of worse competition.

First 9 games: 6 games against winning teams
Final 7 games: 1 game against winning teams

In the final 7 games, they played 5 games against teams picking in the Top 12 in the draft. The only winning team they played, crushed them 34-13.

Well, that explains alot. I hope Jim Turner and Zac Taylor understand this. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 11:37 PM)McC Wrote: It should be.  And hopefully there will be a shiny new rookie in the mix for that job too.

Otoh, do we want two rookies as our starting Tackles?

If there is a rookie taken high enough to be in the mix to start I hope it is a guard.  We are hurting there worse than at tackle.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If there is a rookie taken high enough to be in the mix to start I hope it is a guard.  We are hurting there worse than at tackle.

Very much agreed. In terms of priority, OG is before OT.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2020, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If there is a rookie taken high enough to be in the mix to start I hope it is a guard.  We are hurting there worse than at tackle.

Why not both?  Rookie QB with a stellar line in front of him.   Gimme that please.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
WhoDey2 Damn. I was just about to enter the fray.... :whiteflag:  
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote