Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
(09-13-2020, 08:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wtf are you talking about?? Both the missed TD right through his hands and the bobble on the sideline were on ROSS. Burrow missed a TD to AJ, but it sounds like you were expecting perfection. That drive at the end of the game is all you can ask for out of a rookie in his first NFL game.

That ball didnt go thru ross’ hands. Burrow overthrew him. You’re being irrational, just like all your stances on dalton
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:52 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Cosca to me comes off as an irrational dalton basher, so it makes sense that he would think that burrow deaerves zero blame here. Burrow looked average out there

Then again, he is a rookie, and the guys protecting him suck.

John ross also sucks

Dalton is a backup now (remember how he was going to start in NE? LMAO), nobody cares about him at this point. But you certainly seem like a full fledged member of the Dalton Gang. Little late, but I’m sure the gang appreciates another member. Now go huff some gas, Frank!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart?

More like Bobby Butt!

Damn, I impress myself.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I miss the days of Whitworth, Boling, Zeitler and Smith. Good O-Line good team.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton is a backup now (remember how he was going to start in NE? LMAO), nobody cares about him at this point. But you certainly seem like a full fledged member of the Dalton Gang. Little late, but I’m sure the gang appreciates another member. Now go huff some gas, Frank!

Look how you cant get dalton off your mind lmao
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: That ball didnt go thru ross’ hands. Burrow overthrew him. You’re being irrational, just like all your stances on dalton

Yes it did. And I guess the rest of the league is “irrational” as well considering Dalton couldn’t land a starting job...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes it did. And I guess the rest of the league is “irrational” as well considering Dalton couldn’t land a starting job...

It did not even trent green said it was a hair out of reach. You’re embarrassing yourself
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Look how you cant get dalton off your mind lmao

You brought him up when you accused me of being a “Dalton basher.”

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Look how you cant get dalton off your mind lmao

Dude, you brought Andy up,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You brought him up when you accused me of being a “Dalton basher.”

Yea you are. And you are also a burrow apologist by not even admitting that he overthrew ross, even though there is visual evidence, and the announcer even said so
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:04 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It did not even trent green said it was a hair out of reach. You’re embarrassing yourself

Yeah, I’m super embarrassed. Ross played great! Ninja

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude, you brought Andy up,

I said he was a dalton basher, then moved on with my main pont about how burrow looked average out there due to the o-line. His post after that was “LOL daltons a back up LOL”

Like I even care about the cowboys.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, I’m super embarrassed. Ross played great! Ninja

Ross played AWFUL look thru my posts. But that specific play burrow overthrew him and it cost the team 6. To deny that when there is visual evidence is embarrassing
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:09 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Ross played AWFUL look thru my posts. But that specific play burrow overthrew him and it cost the team 6. To deny that when there is visual evidence is embarrassing

He only “overthrew” it if you’re talking about dropping a dime right in his breadbasket. If Ross dives it’s a TD.

Reply/Quote
Fred told me Bobby Hart is actually pretty decent. Was he wrong?

Where is Fred tonight? I'm sure he's got some cherry picked bs stats to illustrate that this turd burgular actually wasn't that bad today.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude, you brought Andy up,

That’s usually how it goes. The Gang/Army brings him up, I respond, and that equals “HATER!!!”

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He only “overthrew” it if you’re talking about dropping a dime right in his breadbasket. If Ross dives it’s a TD.

Lmao
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s usually how it goes. The Gang/Army brings him up, I respond, and that equals “HATER!!!”

Right. When I say that burrow looked average like dalton, that means Im part of dalton gang. Yep. Burrow threw a dime to Ross in the endzone. Yep
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow scored our only TD, and led the team down the field for the win at the end of the game. If our idiot coach had saved any timeouts, or our fat ass kicker could make a chip shot without injuring himself we either win or are playing in OT right now.
Agreed. Is everybody buying into Fat Ass's pulled muscle or was that worthy of an Oscar...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:05 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Yea you are. And you are also a burrow apologist by not even admitting that he overthrew ross, even though there is visual evidence, and the announcer even said so

The announcer said Ross should have caught it. And he should have. There was no effort on his part. And LOL at being a “Burrow apologist.” I’ve spent 4 years listening to you all make excuses for Dalton because of the OL, and on a day where Joey Bosa lived in the backfield I should get on the rookie? Gtfoh. He had no chance most of the game. Yet he still put us in a position to win (or at the very least tie).

Reply/Quote