Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
(09-13-2020, 09:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The announcer said Ross should have caught it. And he should have. There was no effort on his part. And LOL at being a “Burrow apologist.” I’ve spent 4 years listening to you all make excuses for Dalton because of the OL, and on a day where Joey Bosa lived in the backfield I should get on the rookie? Gtfoh. He had no chance most of the game. Yet he still put us in a position to win (or at the very least tie).

Trent said that at first because they thought it went thru ross hands. Then they watched the replay, and said it was overthrown and a hair out of reach. It wouldve taken an AJ Green type of skill to haul that in and keep both feet in bounds.

It was overthrown. Dont worry, I think burrow can bounce back and will improve
Reply/Quote
How does Auden Tate not get more reps? He looked like a budding talent last year. Ross has been the same bone head for years. Free Auden Tate and let this man fly.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Right. When I say that burrow looked average like dalton, that means Im part of dalton gang. Yep. Burrow threw a dime to Ross in the endzone. Yep

You’re right, Burrow in his very first game looked equal to 9 year vet Andy Dalton. I’ll agree with that. Although, I’m not sure Dalton runs for that TD. He probably wouldn’t have waited for the block and ended up running right into a tackle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re right, Burrow in his very first game looked equal to 9 year vet Andy Dalton. I’ll agree with that. Although, I’m not sure Dalton runs for that TD. He probably wouldn’t have waited for the block and ended up running right into a tackle.

C’mon, we’ve all seen andy make a couple runs like that. To deny that would be...

Dare I say....

Irrational?
Reply/Quote
We've all known Hart was a joke, it's just not funny anymore. Each offseason comes and goes, but he's still the starting RT. We keep hearing he's young and improving, but I've yet to see it. Poor play and another penalty was what we got today. Who knows, with a half competent RT we may have won easily today. The team HAS to improve RG and RT next season.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:41 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The bengals have had a bad offensive line since 2016.

Let that sink in
Yes, and yet they still employ has-been Oline coaches.

Dump Turner NOW. Forget the 2nd half of last year and go hire the best Oline coach the NCAA Div 1has to offer.

Fresh ideas + newest techniqes - playing just plain bad Olinemen = much better line play.

Just my opinion, but Turner is way too comfortable in his job. If I was HC, he be somewhere hiding from me...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:22 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Yes, and yet they still employ has-been Oline coaches.

Dump Turner NOW. Forget the 2nd half of last year and go hire the best Oline coach the NCAA Div 1has to offer.

Fresh ideas + newest techniqes - playing just plain bad Olinemen = much better line play.

Just my opinion, but Turner is way too comfortable in his job. If I was HC, he be somewhere hiding from me...

It’s not turner.

It’s whiffing constantly with early round oline picks, and mike brown not dishing out cash for a quality lineman. But hey, Sua-Filo, am I right?

Terrible
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:21 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: C’mon, we’ve all seen andy make a couple runs like that. To deny that would be...

Dare I say....

Irrational?

Not many the past few years. He was prone to killing plays when his first read wasn’t there. Anyway, I’m ready to move on from talking about the Red Rifle anytime you guys are...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It’s not turner.

It’s whiffing constantly with early round oline picks, and mike brown not dishing out cash for a quality lineman. But hey, Sua-Filo, am I right?

Terrible

I mean, it's at least some of Turner.  He is the coach afterall.

I don't expect him to turn this into an elite unit, or even an average one.  But what I saw in the first half didn't even resemble a professional OL.  There is absolutely no excuse, even with a below average unit, to look that bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It’s not turner.

Terrible

Turner is the one who started Hart. I find it very hard to believe FJ is any worse. Turner probably likes him because they’re both POS human beings.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not many the past few years. He was prone to killing plays when his first read wasn’t there. Anyway, I’m ready to move on from talking about the Red Rifle anytime you guys are...

Sure. I’ll move on. Idk if you’ll move on from deflecting any blame away from burrow, but me, personally, I’ll move on.

Right in the bread basket!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:27 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I mean, it's at least some of Turner.  He is the coach afterall.

I don't expect him to turn this into an elite unit, or even an average one.  But what I saw in the first half didn't even resemble a professional OL.  There is absolutely no excuse, even with a below average unit, to look that bad.

Where was the help from Sample? Or Gio? They did nothing to protect Burrow most of the game.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Turner is the one who started Hart. I find it very hard to believe FJ is any worse. Turner probably likes him because they’re both POS human beings.

That whole turner thing is overblown and you’re drinking the kool aid. They have no good RT’s because mike brown wont go out and get one. It starts from up top
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:19 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Trent said that at first because they thought it went thru ross hands. Then they watched the replay, and said it was overthrown and a hair out of reach. It wouldve taken an AJ Green type of skill to haul that in and keep both feet in bounds.

It was overthrown. Dont worry, I think burrow can bounce back and will improve

Bruh

He should’ve caught that

You’re out of pocket
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:27 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Sure. I’ll move on. Idk if you’ll move on from deflecting any blame away from burrow, but me, personally, I’ll move on.

Right in the bread basket!

Did Burrow put us in a position to win or not? Simple yes or no question.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:27 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I mean, it's at least some of Turner.  He is the coach afterall.

The line looked ok in the 2nd half. At the end of the day, it comes down to the talent. The 2016 and 2017 o-lines looked dreadful, and turner wasnt there.

I dont even want to defend him, but if the team went out and got a RT instead of giving Hart a multi year deal(STUPID), we’d be in better shape
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: That whole turner thing is overblown and you’re drinking the kool aid. They have no good RT’s because mike brown wont go out and get one. It starts from up top

Overblown? He had incidents in both the NFL and college. You’re the one who’s embarrassing yourself. Turner is a well documented POS. He only got a job because he’s ZT’s buddy.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Overblown? He had incidents in both the NFL and college. You’re the one who’s embarrassing yourself. Turner is a well documented POS. He only got a job because he’s ZT’s buddy.
From
No idea what he did in college, but giving out sex dolls to his linemen as a joke doesnt seem evil to me. More humorous than anything
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:29 PM)Housh Wrote: Bruh

He should’ve caught that

You’re out of pocket

Careful, don’t embarrass yourself... Ninja

Some people here were just waiting for Burrow to not light it up so they could defend their boy.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The line looked ok in the 2nd half. At the end of the day, it comes down to the talent. The 2016 and 2017 o-lines looked dreadful, and turner wasnt there.

I dont even want to defend him, but if the team went out and got a RT instead of giving Hart a multi year deal(STUPID), we’d be in better shape
Who do you suppose advised the HC and FO that we needed to give Hart that deal??

That's right! The no talent Oline coach...

The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote