Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
WHERE IS FRED????

FRED!!!! FRED!!! FRED!!! Where are you, buddy?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Careful, don’t embarrass yourself... Ninja

Some people here were just waiting for Burrow to not light it up so they could defend their boy.

And YOU brought him up that time lmaoo

Listen, burrow played fine in his debut. Just fine. That’s it. I know we all hate ross so you guys want to blame him for that play, but trent green even said it was overthrown. Irrational fan boys say otherwise
Reply/Quote
I think left tackle is more his position ? ? ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:34 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Who do you suppose advised the HC and FO that we needed to give Hart that deal??

That's right! The no talent Oline coach...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How am I supposed to know if that’s true?

Anyways, if he did, no reason zac taylor couldnt override that decision. Or maybe Mike Brown couldve used his eyes
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It’s not turner.

It’s whiffing constantly with early round oline picks, and mike brown not dishing out cash for a quality lineman. But hey, Sua-Filo, am I right?

Terrible
If I'm not mistaken the oline got considerably better after his injury. Who was his backup?

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: And YOU brought him up that time lmaoo

Listen, burrow played fine in his debut. Just fine. That’s it. I know we all hate ross so you guys want to blame him for that play, but trent green even said it was overthrown. Irrational fan boys say otherwise

I’ve actually been one of Ross’ biggest supporters here so that shows how little you know...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:21 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: C’mon, we’ve all seen andy make a couple runs like that. To deny that would be...

Dare I say....

Irrational?

Burrow directly blamed himself for the misses to Ross, Green, and the fumble like a good leader should.

As far as Dalton and scrambling... he would be more likely to just randomly drop the ball and fumble it than to run that in from that far out. I've seen that more than I have him running in a long TD.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:36 PM)ah5 Wrote: If I'm not mistaken the oline got considerably better after his injury. Who was his backup?

Idk if it was price or someone else. I dont think the guy who replaced sua filo was white lol
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:36 PM)ah5 Wrote: If I'm not mistaken the oline got considerably better after his injury. Who was his backup?

Price came in.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:37 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Burrow directly blamed himself for the misses to Ross, Green, and the fumble like a good leader should.

As far as Dalton and scrambling... he would be more likely to just randomly drop the ball and fumble it than to run that in from that far out. I've seen that more than I have him running in a long TD.

Irrational! Hater!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve actually been one of Ross’ biggest supporters here so that shows how little you know...

Lmao figures you would. Supporting a scrub for that long
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:39 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmao figures you would. Supporting a scrub for that long

Saucy take.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve actually been one of Ross’ biggest supporters here so that shows how little you know...

It's true. I've been called a Ross hater by you and one other member many times.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
LOL

Wow!

Hart lets a scrub like Joey Bosa beat him all game?

Get real here, folks.

This is why I wanted to trade down. I don't want Burrow to be the next Andrew Luck because he got pounded out of the league.

This team is not ready for a rookie QB. They'll win a few games here and there but I just hope the kid survives the first two seasons.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
This

Dude

Sucks
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Eh04RkNXcAssko5?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: How am I supposed to know if that’s true?

Anyways, if he did, no reason zac taylor couldnt override that decision. Or maybe Mike Brown couldve used his eyes
SHOULD'VE used his eyes (2 yrs ago)...

The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:21 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: [Image: Eh04RkNXcAssko5?format=jpg&name=medium]

***** matador

Reply/Quote
See the above picture. Priceless...

The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Amazing that Cosmo is just now noticing that poor o-line play has a lot to do with a QB's success or failure.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote