Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart might be on the bench
...because he's injured. Hope he's ok, but I'm more than ok with giving Fisher a shot. Just not Ogbuehi

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:05 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: ...because he's injured. Hope he's ok, but I'm more than ok with giving Fisher a shot. Just not Ogbuehi

dang while disappointing game 1 thought he held up well vs the ravens
Reply/Quote
Somebody take Clevelandsdad's computer away from him! Lol just brings us bad news!! lol
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:21 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Somebody take Clevelandsdad's computer away from him! Lol just brings us bad news!!  lol

Someone has to. Just think of me like Batman in The Dark Knight.

Geoff Hobson voiceover: "Not the hero Bengaldom deserves, but the one it needs right now."
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:26 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: Someone has to. Just think of me like Batman in The Dark Knight.

Geoff Hobson voiceover: "Not the hero Bengaldom deserves, but the one it needs right now."

I'd prefer Samuel L. Jackson, saying "Say injured one more time, m***** f*****".   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd prefer Samuel L. Jackson, saying "Say injured one more time, m***** f*****".   Ninja

No doubt!  Awfully early in the season to be dealing with all of this shit at one time!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: No doubt!  Awfully early in the season to be dealing with all of this shit at one time!

Hopefully we get this over with, so we can make a playoff run later in the season!
Reply/Quote
I'll be the first to admit, I'm likely the biggest Bobby Hart hater here (mainly because I saw every Giants game last year and Hart literally looked as bad, if not worse, than Ogbuehi). But he played quite well against Baltimore. Color me surprised. I was hoping to see if he could keep it up.

Hope he gets well soon.
Reply/Quote
100% okay with Fisher starting over him. Still boggles my mind they made him the starter.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Hate to burst your bubble but the injury report says that he is sick so we’re likely to see him on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Damn injuries need to slow down a bit.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 03:37 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: 100% okay with Fisher starting over him. Still boggles my mind they made him the starter.

Why? Fisher sucks, and has shown no ability to be a starter in his time here. Pollack obviously thinks more of Hart.

Reply/Quote
So much for getting to brag about having a high pick on the bench.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 03:42 PM)pally Wrote: Hate to burst your bubble but the injury report says that he is sick so we’re likely to see him on Sunday

Thanks Pally, scared me a bit. I thought Fisher would be much better by now under Pollack cause he was good as a
rookie while getting moved all over. Hasn't been good this year in Preseason though at all.

Hart atleast played well against the Ratbirds, so i want to see him start.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 07:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why? Fisher sucks, and has shown no ability to be a starter in his time here. Pollack obviously thinks more of Hart.

Because Hart is worse and has shown no ability to be a starter in his time here or in New York.
Won't go into New York because I know the same old 'change of scenary' argument. But he was an awful player on and off the field.

Against Indy he was completely awful in both the passing and rushing attack.
While he did not give up any sacks against Baltimore, he did get beat into the pocket against Suggs and struggled to stop defenders from batting passes.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Because Hart is worse and has shown no ability to be a starter in his time here or in New York.
Won't go into New York because I know the same old 'change of scenary' argument. But he was an awful player on and off the field.

Against Indy he was completely awful in both the passing and rushing attack.
While he did not give up any sacks against Baltimore, he did get beat into the pocket against Suggs and struggled to stop defenders from batting passes.

Agree to disagree. I’ve seen enough of Ced and Fisher at this point. They shouldn’t be starting on any decent NFL team. I’ve only seen Hart for one preseason and 2 games, but I’d rather have him out there. Thought he played fine against a good Baltimore team.

Reply/Quote
Hope he can heal. Good luck to him!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
I heard Lap on 1530 talking about Hart and the Indy game..........Lap said Hart told him he had trouble with the crowd noise and timing the snap

Didn't have to deal with it at home vs the Ravens..............and his play improved 100%

He has earned another start but Carolina is on the road and will have lots of crowd noise.......they need to practice the silent snap count
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 01:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: No doubt!  Awfully early in the season to be dealing with all of this shit at one time!

I'm trying to think positive. Barring setbacks, we should get Burfict, Mixon and Price back for the stretch run.

Just have to hold down the fort for a couple weeks.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Agree to disagree. I’ve seen enough of Ced and Fisher at this point. They shouldn’t be starting on any decent NFL team. I’ve only seen Hart for one preseason and 2 games, but I’d rather have him out there.  Thought he played fine against a good Baltimore team.

I have seen enough of Og, but i still am trying to have hope for Fish. Atleast Fish had the heart issue which it is
understandable, completely understandable why a player would struggle with that going on. Agreed on Hart, he
played fine against a good front in the Ratbirds.

(09-20-2018, 10:06 PM)CincyKid Wrote: I heard Lap on 1530 talking about Hart and the Indy game..........Lap said Hart told him he had trouble with the crowd noise and timing the snap

Didn't have to deal with it at home vs the Ravens..............and his play improved 100%

He has earned another start but Carolina is on the road and will have lots of crowd noise.......they need to practice the silent snap count

Spot on CincyK. :andy:

(09-20-2018, 10:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm trying to think positive. Barring setbacks, we should get Burfict, Mixon and Price back for the stretch run.

Just have to hold down the fort for a couple weeks.

Yes, way too early to get all scared. Injuries happen, next man up. We have Evans, Gio and Hopkins.

They will have to step it up is all. Expecting it with Gio for sure as he is proven.
Reply/Quote