Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Favored to Win ROY
(06-24-2020, 05:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I do hope Burrow does well, but if I had to actually bet money on it?

Clyde Edwards-Helaire would easily be my bet.

When you have Mahomes at QB, defenses are never going to be able to sell out to stop the run. You're also going to have a LOT of leads to run out the time on in the 4th quarter. Andy Reid has always made his RBs look good, too, and he generally uses them a lot in the passing game as well.

Yeah, Edwards-Helaire would be my second pick behind Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 05:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I do hope Burrow does well, but if I had to actually bet money on it?

Clyde Edwards-Helaire would easily be my bet.

When you have Mahomes at QB, defenses are never going to be able to sell out to stop the run. You're also going to have a LOT of leads to run out the time on in the 4th quarter. Andy Reid has always made his RBs look good, too, and he generally uses them a lot in the passing game as well.

That guys gonna be good, but I was reading just yesterday that Fat Andy (see what I did there?) typically plays his vet RBs more than the rookies. This is going all the way back to McCoy and Westbrook. It took Spencer Ware going down for Kareem Hunt to get all those touches in 2017.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: That guys gonna be good, but I was reading just yesterday that Fat Andy (see what I did there?) typically plays his vet RBs more than the rookies. This is going all the way back to McCoy and Westbrook. It took Spencer Ware going down for Kareem Hunt to get all those touches in 2017.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 11:29 PM)jason Wrote: That guys gonna be good, but I was reading just yesterday that Fat Andy (see what I did there?) typically plays his vet RBs more than the rookies. This is going all the way back to McCoy and Westbrook. It took Spencer Ware going down for Kareem Hunt to get all those touches in 2017.

Rep.
Reply/Quote