Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart posts Homophobic pictures
Relax guys.

He is just trying to impress Turner.

This move probably locks him into the starting line up.
Now for my serious take.

People who think homosexuality is a sin are very common in this "Christian country".  Here in Tennessee the state legislature proposed a law that would make it illegal for teachers to even mention homosexuality in a classroom.

I don't see something this innocuous costing him his job.
Bobby Hart thinks BLM was started by George Soros, openly attempted to profit off of the Coronovirus, doesn't want homosexuality "promoted to our children" and doesn't know what a fact is, thinks TV is programming (and mind controlling) us to think Fathers, and men in general, are weak and incapable and is an Anti-vaxxer.

The guy is a bigoted, anti-science piece of shit.

I don't know what he did just now (The SI article doesn't go into specifics), but this is right on trend with his history of idiotic posts.
(06-25-2020, 09:19 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Bobby Hart thinks BLM was started by George Soros, openly attempted to profit off of the Coronovirus, doesn't want homosexuality "promoted to our children" and doesn't know what a fact is, and is an Anti-vaxxer.

The guy is a bigoted, anti-science piece of shit.

So what?  He just sounds like your average Brietbart/FoxNews fan.

I am sure he just wants to make America great again.
(06-25-2020, 09:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So what?  He just sounds like your average Brietbart/FoxNews fan.

I am sure he just wants to make America great again.

I'm sure he does.
How about NO sexuality promoted to our kids??? What ever happened to letting kids be kids?
The most homophobic people are the ones who are still in the closet.

Because if you're not, you just don't care.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(06-25-2020, 08:50 AM)iamjed Wrote: If someone believes homosexuality is a sin and doesn't want their child to be taught it's alright , are they mentally ill or a nut . I think not . Jesus is Lord .

We really need negative rep...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Lets just hope it gets him outta here.
Which one of you reached out to the squeelers and ask them to find incriminating stuff from Hart to possibly finally rid of him. Hehe

Hey, squeelers, if you're listening, got anything on John Ross?
I’m not saying I agree with the guy, but calling for peoples jobs based on their thoughts/beliefs is a very disturbing trend in our culture. Nobody seems to have a problem with it if they disagree with the person but it’s a very slippery slope. Wait until you’re on the receiving end and lose your job for something completely unrelated to work.

That said I’m all for firing him for his on field production. He’s not very good at football.
(06-25-2020, 10:39 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m not saying I agree with the guy, but calling for peoples jobs based on their thoughts/beliefs is a very disturbing trend in our culture. Nobody seems to have a problem with it if they disagree with the person but it’s a very slippery slope. Wait until you’re on the receiving end and lose your job for something completely unrelated to work.

That said I’m all for firing him for his on field production. He’s not very good at football.

I think for some it was solely based on his play, hoping this was a way for us to get rid of him despite the organizations love for him. I won't lie, that was my view when I read it.  

(06-25-2020, 08:06 AM)Au165 Wrote: Not sure if it's allowed, so if not please delete, but here is the IG post. There were a couple of others as well that makes me think he is just kind of a nut. One about vaccines another theory that TV is trying to program people to think fathers are idiots because of feminism.

[Image: EbTP1a-XYAMhvKf?format=jpg&name=medium]

Lol this was the post?

I don’t even think that is that bad really. I assumed it would be some vulgar image or offensive material... this is just an opinion in large font....
(06-25-2020, 05:42 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Isn't he allowed to say what he wants? Everyone else is. 

You are allowed to say what you want but only if it agrees with everyone else because the First Amendment apparently now means that everyone has to think exactly the same and free speech is only protected if it's the correct speech and a nation only works if it's full of autonomous drones.  Next step--everyone wears the same clothes like in sci-fi movies from the 50's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(06-25-2020, 10:39 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m not saying I agree with the guy, but calling for peoples jobs based on their thoughts/beliefs is a very disturbing trend in our culture. Nobody seems to have a problem with it if they disagree with the person but it’s a very slippery slope. Wait until you’re on the receiving end and lose your job for something completely unrelated to work.

I agree it is a disturbing trend, and if it doesnt end, everyone will end up on the receiving end a some point. Look at Jimmy Kimmel.

What I really wonder, is why werent all these same people offended years ago when Jimmy did the Karl Malone skit? That was laughed at by both blacks and whites back then, so why not now? Nobody called him racist back then. Why all the sudden does he feel the need to take a leave from his job and issue an apology? He's a comedian. I feel sorry for the comedy industry right now. They may as well pack it in, because when social justice comes around, not much will be funny anymore, because everyone apparently needs their feelings protected and somehow that is more important than freedom of speech.

Also, I know a lot of BLM supporters and have a lot of people of color in my family. None of them give a crap about LGBTQ, at all. They dont want anything to do with it. Get your popcorn because this entire thing is going to backfire in a big way. The media is trying to lump those 2 groups together, and its not going to work out well in the end. The media needs to stop dividing people. Its disgusting.

Welcome to election year 2020. I hate politics, and all this garbage is a big part of why.
(06-24-2020, 10:56 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news/bengals-lineman-homophobic-picture
Here is the article about it.

Of course the steeler's rag runs a story about it and more of what is wrong with Cincy.  God, I can't wait to send Piggy packing and knock this team on their ass for a decade.  
(06-25-2020, 09:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Now for my serious take.

People who think homosexuality is a sin are very common in this "Christian country".  Here in Tennessee the state legislature proposed a law that would make it illegal for teachers to even mention homosexuality in a classroom.

I don't see something this innocuous costing him his job.

Agreed, but I hope this is approached by the coach as a learning opportunity to NOT HIT SEND.  It could have been something even more stupid and caused a divide on a young team before the season even started.  I still can't believe how Drew Brees was attacked, but look at all the attention that received and he had teammates speaking out against him.  

We already have the ire of many now since Brown and "a lot of white players" said to the team that they weren't going to kneel before the Anthem thanks to George Iloka.  

Bobby Hart and the team need to understand that it is ok to have their opinions on such matters but taking to social media when you are in the public eye is not wise.  
(06-25-2020, 10:21 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Which one of you reached out to the squeelers and ask them to find incriminating stuff from Hart to possibly finally rid of him. Hehe

Hey, squeelers, if you're listening, got anything on John Ross?

Ok, I laughed at the beginning and was going to pile on by saying something snarky like:  "JJ Watt wants you guys to shut up, he doesn't want Hart going anywhere", but why attack Ross?   Are you a speedyinjuredaphobic?
(06-25-2020, 11:27 AM)McC Wrote: You are allowed to say what you want but only if it agrees with everyone else because the First Amendment apparently now means that everyone has to think exactly the same and free speech is only protected if it's the correct speech and a nation only works if it's full of autonomous drones.  Next step--everyone wears the same clothes like in sci-fi movies from the 50's.

This has nothing to do with the first amendment. The first amendment protects people from being prosecuted or censored by the government or government entities. It's completely unrelated to how society (and, by extension, your job) reacts to the words you say.
I agree with Bobby Hart. Stop promoting the gay agenda to our children! It’s vile and disgusting, also it’s a form of brainwashing and pedophilia. But I see there’s a lot of snowflakes on this message board. Might buy me a Bobby Hart jersey.