Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart posts Homophobic pictures
Hart posted homophobic pictures on his instagram account according to SI. In this day and age how stupid can you be to do that. Will this finally sent his screen door butt packing?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news/bengals-lineman-homophobic-picture
Here is the article about it.
I remember Tez almost kicked his ass at one point. Seems like POS, on top of totally sucking.

Wish we weren’t stuck with this guy.

It'll be interesting to see if this thread gets more posts than the one about him dancing to Apache during a timeout in London last year... Also **** Bobby Fart.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
That Damn Turner
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

1. I'd like to see the picture before making a judgement, not that mine makes a difference regarding his job.

2. This was unpredictable, but we really need depth on the OL this year if there is even a year. There should be money left even if some extensions are front loaded. Between injuries, covid and depending on youth they'll be looking at guys once they can give them physicals. If a deal with Wolford or Peters doesn't happen, others have mentioned Kline and Person. Kelvin Beachum could be a guy that sees a path to a prove it deal.
I like how it’s Steeler news lol.

I’m also curious to see what the picture was. Sounds like Fred Johnson will be forced into the starting lineup, but that isn’t a bad thing.
(06-24-2020, 11:50 PM)phil413 Wrote: 1. I'd like to see the picture before making a judgement, not that mine makes a difference regarding his job.

2.  This was unpredictable, but we really need depth on the OL this year if there is even a year.  There should be money left even if some extensions are front loaded.  Between injuries, covid and depending on youth they'll be looking at guys once they can give them physicals.  If a deal with Wolford or Peters doesn't happen, others have mentioned Kline and Person.  Kelvin Beachum could be a guy that sees a path to a prove it deal.

This, and the names are Warford and Klein.

Bottom line, what Phil here said.

Jason Peters I think could help out our young guys big time.
(06-24-2020, 11:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I like how it’s Steeler news lol.

I’m also curious to see what the picture was. Sounds like Fred Johnson will be forced into the starting lineup, but that isn’t a bad thing.

Have to take it with a grain of salt as usual. Especially if it is Steeler news LMAO!
(06-24-2020, 11:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This, and the names are Warford and Klein.

Bottom line, what Phil here said.

Jason Peters I think could help out our young guys big time.

Dude that's the 2nd time I've done that with Larry, I'm just going to call him Larry from now on even if we sign him.  
One would hope that this is finally what sends Bobby packing but considering that our OL coach has his own history of homophobia, I doubt this goes any further than them telling Bobby to delete the post and stay off IG for the time being.

He's been posting weird things on IG all offseason though. Even recently said BLM is a hoax. I don't think that'll sit well with Burrow.
I haven't seen the images, so I can't say a lot about them. Not a wise move either way if it's even a little questionable.

Hart had a bad rep character-wise when NY cut him. I recall reading about him being very arrogant and out of touch in terms of what his true abilities were. Maybe he's just kind of an a-hole?
Isn't he allowed to say what he wants? Everyone else is. 
(06-25-2020, 05:42 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Isn't he allowed to say what he wants? Everyone else is. 

Well, as everyone likes to say when someone they don't agree with exercises this very idea:  You are free to say what you want.  You aren't free from the consequences that it may of may not result in.
Not trying to defend homophobic viewpoints, and I’m definitely not trying to defend Bobby Hart, but this is coming from a Steelers news site and includes very little evidence or even details. Was it something the author saw or heard about? What was it and how long was it up? Was this 5 hours ago or 5 years ago? Do the Bengals even know it happened in order to comment on it? Those are just a few details a good article would include. This read more like a blog post from a Steelers fan who is trying to find any possible reason to dump on the Bengals after the offseason they just had.
I searched and it appears Sports Illustrated is the only outlet reporting on the message. Doesn’t mean nothing will come of it though since ZT wants leaders who are accountable. I bet he’s gone shortly just because of the message it sends to the lockeroom if Zac does nothing.

(06-25-2020, 07:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I searched and it appears Sports Illustrated is the only outlet reporting on the message. Doesn’t mean nothing will come of it though since ZT wants leaders who are accountable. I bet he’s gone shortly just because of the message it sends to the lockeroom if Zac does nothing.

It’s not even Sports Illustrated itself though. I’ve found two articles about it, both from the SI Communities for the Steelers and Browns. The SI Communities seem more like blogs than actual news sources. Neither of them contain any details.
(06-25-2020, 07:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I searched and it appears Sports Illustrated is the only outlet reporting on the message. Doesn’t mean nothing will come of it though since ZT wants leaders who are accountable. I bet he’s gone shortly just because of the message it sends to the lockeroom if Zac does nothing.

Doubt he gets cut over this. The Blackburn’s love him for some unknown reason, and it certainly won’t upset Turner.

(06-25-2020, 07:25 AM)BengalsFan1986 Wrote: It’s not even Sports Illustrated itself though. I’ve found two articles about it, both from the SI Communities for the Steelers and Browns. The SI Communities seem more like blogs than actual news sources. Neither of them contain any details.

Not sure if it's allowed, so if not please delete, but here is the IG post. There were a couple of others as well that makes me think he is just kind of a nut. One about vaccines another theory that TV is trying to program people to think fathers are idiots because of feminism.

[Image: EbTP1a-XYAMhvKf?format=jpg&name=medium]
(06-25-2020, 08:06 AM)Au165 Wrote: Not sure if it's allowed, so if not please delete, but here is the IG post. There were a couple of others as well that makes me think he is just kind of a nut. One about vaccines another theory that TV is trying to program people to think fathers are idiots because of feminism.

[Image: EbTP1a-XYAMhvKf?format=jpg&name=medium]
If someone believes homosexuality is a sin and doesn't want their child to be taught it's alright , are they mentally ill or a nut . I think not . Jesus is Lord .