Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bobby Hart spontaniously combusts
Bengal beat writer Geoff Hobson is reporting that during practice today starting right tackle Bobby Hart exploded in flames and disappeared in a bright flash.  Bengals medical staff are examining his ashes.  Coach Taylor says Hart is "day to day" and does not want to speculate on his availability for Sunday's game against the Bills until the doctors review the results of the MRI and mass spectrometer analysis.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 05:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengal beat writer Geoff Hobson is reporting that during practice today starting right tackle Bobby Hart exploded in flames and disappeared in a bright flash.  Bengals medical staff are examining his ashes.  Coach Taylor says Hart is "day to day" and does not want to speculate on his availability for Sunday's game against the Bills until the doctors review the results of the MRI and mass spectrometer analysis.

What the hell is wrong with you today?
Freakout
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 05:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What the hell is wrong with you today?
Freakout

That is what your mom said.

Reply/Quote
Freakout

Trolling extra hard, clearly he hasn’t been getting the attention he desires as of late....

Or, ya know, he’s been hacked. One of the two.
Reply/Quote
I actually laughed pretty hard.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 05:50 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Trolling extra hard, 

[Image: df52fe51724dcf1fba2227137a013cfe14dfe5f7...c38793.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I thought he was "on fire" during practice or something...stupid to thing to think, I know.
Reply/Quote
Hahaha, prognosis, he's a little dinged up...
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 05:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengal beat writer Geoff Hobson is reporting that during practice today starting right tackle Bobby Hart exploded in flames and disappeared in a bright flash.  Bengals medical staff are examining his ashes.  Coach Taylor says Hart is "day to day" and does not want to speculate on his availability for Sunday's game against the Bills until the doctors review the results of the MRI and mass spectrometer analysis.

Could this happen to the Brown family? Bunch of incompetent boobs from Mikey all the way down. Was the Brown family from West Virginia since they act like Inbred d u m b a s s e s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Freakout

Defending Dalton for 9 years and comparing him to Rodgers , Montana, Brady and Elway in arguments will do that to you. If he was in California he would have been on a 72 hold and evaluated by a Psych Dr
Reply/Quote
Careful to say bad words about Mikey Brown. Get u a 2 day ban here.

I never knew he was a mod
Reply/Quote
Thoughts and prayers.
Reply/Quote
Bobby, who?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 10:43 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Careful to say bad words about Mikey Brown. Get u a 2 day ban here.

**** Mike Brown
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Addition by subtraction
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart can't get hurt - he's the only tackle on the roster.  Glenn and Smith are ghosts. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 10:43 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Careful to say bad words about Mikey Brown.  Get u a 2 day ban here.

I'm still predicting that someday the Bengals will win a playoff game under MB and fans will clamore to build a 70 foot tall statue of him on Fountain Square for that single playoff victory and ensuing moral victory loss after the next game..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Sad thing is Bobby Hart is playing as well as most of the tackles that were in free agency. Trent Brown has been the best of the bunch... behind him it's close between Bobby Massie and Bobby Hart.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 10:43 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Careful to say bad words about Mikey Brown.  Get u a 2 day ban here.

We are fully supportive of members critical of the organization on this message board (so long as they follow the Code of Conduct). The only thing that will get you suspended on this board is not following the code of conduct.
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote