Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart to Detroit
The Lions sign Bobby Hart who is now on his 6th different contract since the Bengals released him in Mar of 2021

and on a different note, I'd love to see a pinned post/topic in Jungle Noise for news of former Bengals

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
6 other teams in how many years?
Rough.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2023, 02:48 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: 6 other teams in how many years?
Rough.

true but still potentially employed
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2023, 12:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: true but still potentially employed

Fair. 
He's good if you NEED him to be out there. But I wouldn't start him. 
Reply/Quote
How he’s still getting work I’ll never know
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2023, 08:08 PM)Housh Wrote: How he’s still getting work I’ll never know

He knows he’s the best RT in the league, that’s how he’s still getting work LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 05:43 PM)pally Wrote: and on a different note, I'd love to see a pinned post/topic in Jungle Noise for news of former Bengals

Seconded.

Former Bengals are still Bengals enough for them to be in Jungle Noise (even if in their own subthread similar to Free Agency) rather than exiling the threads to Around the NFL. 

I only now just saw that John Ross retired because I mentioned Around the NFL so I checked it. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2023, 10:15 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He knows he’s the best RT in the league, that’s how he’s still getting work LOL

Guy would've arguably been batter then La'el Collins last year.
Reply/Quote
For as much crap as we gave Bobby Hart being the full-time starter, he's still (easily?) a better spot starter than someone like Adeniji.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How does Hart keep getting teams to sign him? He is just bad. He must have on hell of an agent
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 01:50 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Guy would've arguably been batter then La'el Collins last year.

Collins had his worst year last year but his PFF grade 57.9 was still better than Hart's 52.0  
Reply/Quote
Bobby is living proof that even a below average OL will have little trouble finding work in this league.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 11:56 AM)samhain Wrote: Bobby is living proof that even a below average OL will have little trouble finding work in this league.

Considering that the DE's in NFL are some of the most psychically athletic people in the the world, blocking them must be one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Props to Bobby Hart for still being employed in one of the hardest jobs in the world. 
Reply/Quote
Just goes to show you the quality of OL around the league when someone like Bobby Hart keeps finding work.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 11:56 AM)samhain Wrote: Bobby is living proof that even a below average OL will have little trouble finding work in this league.

Athletic lineman are like dessert to coaches. They always think they can unlock these guys and they rarely do
-Housh
Reply/Quote
and he's been released

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote