Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart whiffs more than
Whiffs more than Drew Stubbs used to in a Reds uniform. I mean does that guy understand he at least needs to try to touch someone? I saw at least 5-6 times where he didn't even get a hand on anyone yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:35 AM)Fullrock Wrote: Whiffs more than Drew Stubbs used to in a Reds uniform. I mean does that guy understand he at least needs to try to touch someone? I saw at least 5-6 times where he didn't even get a hand on anyone yesterday.

Actually playing football has become optional for players on this team. That's how much discipline Mike and Marv have instilled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart whiffs more than Rex Ryan in a room full of people getting pedicures.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just plain awful at his job. How Marvin can justify keeping him on the roster is beyond my comprehension. Same old story just stick with what obviously doesn't work way too long. It has become he Bengals standard.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 12:00 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Just plain awful at his job. How Marvin can justify keeping him on the roster is beyond my comprehension. Same old story just stick with what obviously doesn't work way too long. It has become he Bengals standard.

When Marvin isn’t even held accountable for doing his job, how can you expect him to hold others accountable for not doing theirs?

Reply/Quote
If Bobby were near a gas can he'd be in real trouble.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 12:00 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Just plain awful at his job. How Marvin can justify keeping him on the roster is beyond my comprehension. Same old story just stick with what obviously doesn't work way too long. It has become he Bengals standard.

If you're pissed off now, just wait until he gets his new five year deal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 12:00 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Just plain awful at his job. How Marvin can justify keeping him on the roster is beyond my comprehension. Same old story just stick with what obviously doesn't work way too long. It has become he Bengals standard.

Hart and Redmond could both false start 3 plays in a row and they woundnt be benched because there is zero accountability here. Lazor talked about the penalties being embarrassing yet nothing is done.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:46 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bobby Hart whiffs more than Rex Ryan in a room full of people getting pedicures.

LOL! Bobby Hart whiffs more than the 40 year old virgin. 
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart whiffs more than the Gas House Gorillas. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart whiffs more than Nellie Olsen, when someone farts next to her in church.

[Image: alison.gif]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
More than I do with the ol lady
Reply/Quote
Fred at a $5 ho house with a $10 bill.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He whiffs more than John Belushi.
Reply/Quote
Adam Dunn in a game that mattered!!!
Reply/Quote
Than Reggie Sanders in the 1995 NLCS. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Than Helen Keller facing Nolan Ryan
Reply/Quote
Some of these are truly awful. Stick with your day jobs folks lol

Reply/Quote
More than a crack head hittin' da pipe
Reply/Quote
More than MB on first round draft picks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote