Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodine Gone
I could get used to this shedding of mediocre/bad starters thing.
Reply/Quote
Now they are after Minter. Is it time to finally tell them this isn't going to end well?!

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8443/kevin-minter
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Since it really happened, I can be charitable: Bodine's not an idiot. He had to know how fan-folk felt about him, but he always kept it classy.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 08:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: But... They wanted him back. Shouldn't that thought process alone piss you off to no end? Mellow 

Because I'll be honest, I'm not too happy that the only reason Bodine isn't coming back is because another team took him away. This franchise had s plan for Bodine (God knows why)

If they wanted him back he'd be here
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 8f6ada792ae2d73060871f4d29d2a3bc.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Witch hunt is over booooys!

[Image: burning5.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are trying and that is all we can ask for.

Edit:

Put DreK on notice. One more year to get better or buh-bye.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If they wanted him back he'd be here

Exactly.

No 2 ways about it; the pussyfooting around of, "but they wanted him back, blah blah;" um, people, you do realise that Marv never tells ANYONE the truth, right?

I find it hilarious that people still think that he's sincere about everything.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 10:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Exactly.

No 2 ways about it; the pussyfooting around of, "but they wanted him back, blah blah;" um, people, you do realise that Marv never tells ANYONE the truth, right?

I find it hilarious that people still think that he's sincere about everything.

What is up with the Bills and Bengals  romance? Is this the afterglow from the Dalton to Boyd play that got them in the playoffs?
good riddance to Bodine...we will definitely get a better C in the draft
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 08:10 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: Well, we're just living the dream!  Alexander and Bodine both gone in one offseason.  We've got a real, actual pro left tackle, and a true middle linebacker. Just go get Price or Ragnow, and I will kiss Mike Brown on the lips.  Wait, I take that last part back, but I'll be damn happy with him.

That's not where he wants you to kiss him.

Think a few feet lower... Pervert
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If they wanted him back he'd be here

The comments after the Eifert deal were that we could no longer afford him.

Who knows what the real truth is.
Reply/Quote
Quote:Bodine, 25, who signed a two-year contract with Buffalo, has been a full-time starter at center for the Cincinnati Bengals since they made him a fourth-round pick in 2014. The pivot man has never missed a start in his career. In fact, his 64-game start streak is the second-longest in the league among centers with only Dallas’ Travis Frederick having a longer stretch (80 games).

According to Pro Football Focus, Bodine surrendered just one sack and one quarterback hit on 962 snaps last season, while committing just three penalties.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-sign-free-agent-C-Russell-Bodine/bf6e8421-3919-4664-b0f0-14661f8189f7

Lol. I guess the Bills have their own Hobson to spin stories for the fans XD.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 10:51 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-sign-free-agent-C-Russell-Bodine/bf6e8421-3919-4664-b0f0-14661f8189f7

He only gave up one sack? How many QB pressures did he give up?

Reply/Quote
I just hope whoever we get isn't actually worse. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 10:51 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-sign-free-agent-C-Russell-Bodine/bf6e8421-3919-4664-b0f0-14661f8189f7

This picture directly underneath all that BS sums it up nicely.

[Image: vontae-davis-feature-story.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Bengal fans owe the Buffalo Bill's organization a hell of a lot.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 11:31 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Bengal fans owe the Buffalo Bill's organization a hell of a lot.

Yeah they have truly gone far and above to help make us better. And then the thing the did for Dalton's charity..

I will definitely be rooting for them. Second favorite team this year.

And if/when it doesn't work out perhaps we can send them a bunch of Skyline. 

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 07:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: The nightmare is over.  I could cry.

I think Bodine will do some crying, after he meets Incognito.........and his brand of motivational technique.

By the way, Incognito has been incognito since leaving the Fins.
Reply/Quote
Now watch McC toss 5000 yards, 29 tds and RB named all pro.. and beat the squeelers for the AFC title.. 
Yeah, impossible unless it becomes reality. That would certainly blow, but Bills fans would love the Bengals even more  ..

If that actually happens you're all free to hate me for even suggesting such heresy.. But you gotta admit that's the kind of rotten luck we've all become accustomed to .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The term "depth" is being tossed around by Bills fans..  I'm thinking depth as in deep in the loss columns, but you never know . My crappy prediction above might actually be right and this is one I hope I'm wrong about... The last thing I want to read as the end of next season is that we got robbed by the Bills.. I feel confident that ain't gonna be the case..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote