Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US to Offer ‘Largest Single Pledge’ of Weapons Ever?
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-may-offer-israel-the-largest-single-pledge-of-military-assistance-in-us-history-2016-4

What say you?  Even Lindsey "cheapscate" Graham is coming out of the woodwork and urging the taxpayers to fund more senseless slaughter and military aggression defense for our best buddy in the whole wide world!  What a time to be alive.
holy ***** hell im sick of contributing to their rebranded apartheid.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
That's only about $14 million a day for the next 10 years.

Not like we have anything else we need to spend that money on for our own country.
(04-27-2016, 06:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: holy ***** hell im sick of contributing to their rebranded apartheid.

Right there with you.
(04-27-2016, 06:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: holy ***** hell im sick of contributing to their rebranded apartheid.

(04-28-2016, 12:47 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Right there with you.

X2

And I want to make it clear that I am anti-Zionist, not anti-Jew.
(04-28-2016, 10:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: X2

And I want to make it clear that I am anti-Zionist, not anti-Jew.

this is the biggest problem imo.  you can question and condemn the actions of any other country without being labeled as such.  look at what they are doing to supporters of the BDS movement on OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES.

sickening.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-28-2016, 01:20 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: this is the biggest problem imo.  you can question and condemn the actions of any other country without being labeled as such.  look at what they are doing to supporters of the BDS movement on OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES.

sickening.

Quite correct.

I hate these Ninjas over here, but I don't hate all Ninjas !
Ninja