Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bold Prediction
The next time we play the Steelers in Cincinnati, we will win. And the next time we play the Steelers in Cincinnati will be in THIS year's playoffs.

That's right, I'm predicting a home playoff game against Pittsburgh AND that we will beat them then.

You heard it here first.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
So, would you say the Bengals will win at Heinz as well?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:05 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: So, would you say the Bengals will win at Heinz as well?
No doubt. Pitt will be playing ketchup all day long.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
:andy:
Reply/Quote
[Image: meth-is-a-hell-of-a-drug4.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The next time we play the Steelers in Cincinnati, we will win. And the next time we play the Steelers in Cincinnati will be in THIS year's playoffs.

That's right, I'm predicting a home playoff game against Pittsburgh AND that we will beat them then.

You heard it here first.

So, in order to play them in Cincy, the Bengals will have to win the division.  I'm down!

On a serious note, I predict the Ravens will win the division by a half game over the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The next time we play the Steelers in Cincinnati, we will win. And the next time we play the Steelers in Cincinnati will be in THIS year's playoffs.

You heard it here first.

So just how bold is this? Would you bet your mortgage on it?  Although - Ive got to say - I applaud you for staying upbeat.  I was kind of chastised for talking about ugly wins and not being positive.  And the same folks that were bashing me are way more in the debbie downer categorie than I ever was.  But you my friend - are still riding the train.  Good on ya! Rep.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping you're right

Cheers
Reply/Quote
Do not see the steelers making playoffs. Tongue

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
My optimistic side absolutely agrees, but my pesimistic side thinks the greater Cincinnati Suicide Prevention line will crash first.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I think we'll get thumped at KC, then rebound for a close win at home against TB and thankfully limp into the bye week.

After the bye I believe we're going to get and stay healthy and go 6-2, losing only to the Ravens and Chargers on the road, finishing 11-5.

Baltimore will win the division at 12-4, then we'll knock Pitt out of the playoffs on the last game of the year by beating them on Sunday Night Football. Karma will prevail as both our Steeler and Prime Time demons will be exorcised.

That's my clairvoyant story. Hope to revisit this post on 12/30 about 11:30pm and gloat. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:05 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: So, would you say the Bengals will win at Heinz as well?

Of course. Under Merv, we play better at Heinz than we do at PBS against the Steelers. Of course, either way is USUALLY a loss. Usually. Not after this past Sunday. ThumbsUp

(10-15-2018, 08:08 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: No doubt. Pitt will be playing ketchup all day long.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

[Image: family-guy-fouad.jpg]

Oh ho ho! I see what you did there.

(10-15-2018, 08:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: meth-is-a-hell-of-a-drug4.jpg]

Yes. Yes, it is. So what?  Mellow
(10-15-2018, 08:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: So, in order to play them in Cincy, the Bengals will have to win the division.  I'm down!

On a serious note, I predict the Ravens will win the division by a half game over the Steelers.

On a serious note, you can kiss Awful Llama's ASS!  Mellow
(10-15-2018, 09:11 PM)BengalD Wrote: So just how bold is this? Would you bet your mortgage on it?  Although - Ive got to say - I applaud you for staying upbeat.  I was kind of chastised for talking about ugly wins and not being positive.  And the same folks that were bashing me are way more in the debbie downer categorie than I ever was.  But you my friend - are still riding the train.  Good on ya! Rep.

Sure, I would bet my non-existent mortgage on it. ThumbsUp

(10-15-2018, 11:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Here's to hoping you're right

Cheers

Here's to hoping you're right I'm right.  ThumbsUp

(10-16-2018, 12:36 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Do not see the steelers making playoffs.  Tongue

(10-16-2018, 02:42 AM)grampahol Wrote: My optimistic side absolutely agrees, but my pesimistic side thinks the greater Cincinnati Suicide Prevention line will crash first.. 

You misspelled "Pittsburgh". Ninja

(10-16-2018, 10:40 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: I think we'll get thumped at KC, then rebound for a close win at home against TB and thankfully limp into the bye week.

After the bye I believe we're going to get and stay healthy and go 6-2, losing only to the Ravens and Chargers on the road, finishing 11-5.  

Baltimore will win the division at 12-4, then we'll knock Pitt out of the playoffs on the last game of the year by beating them on Sunday Night Football.  Karma will prevail as both our Steeler and Prime Time demons will be exorcised.

That's my clairvoyant story.  Hope to revisit this post on 12/30 about 11:30pm and gloat. ThumbsUp

Either way, works for me.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Quote:You misspelled "Pittsburgh". [Image: 4M0fBlK.gif]
I don't live in either city so I'm reserving the right to spell them any way I like.. Pittsburg, schitzburg.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Is it safe to say Rotten Booger IS the cockroach that ate Cincinnati? 
https://youtu.be/NtEpqlrwX5c

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Is it safe to say Rotten Booger IS the cockroach that ate Cincinnati? 
https://youtu.be/NtEpqlrwX5c

Well, you've linked a video with Ben in it, now link a video of the Cockroach that ate Cincinnati so we can compare. Ninja
Reply/Quote
You got me rawlin right now.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 12:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes. Yes, it is. So what?  Mellow 

So maybe stop sampling a fresh batch before you make your Steeler predictions  Cool 

Uh, I mean, you're right!  We're gonna kick some Steeler ass next time! Who Dey!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
My bold prediction;
Everyone is expecting a shootout Sunday night. I predict a defensive game from both sides lol. I’m hearing Andy Reid has never beaten Marvin Lewis.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, you've linked a video with Ben in it, now link a video of the Cockroach that ate Cincinnati so we can compare. Ninja

They're both vermin.. We'll leave it at that. 

Reply/Quote