Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bold predictions
Here are mine
1.) The Bengals will have two players on the Offensive line finish as top 10 players at their respective positions. Christian Westernman at Guard and Billy Price at Center.

2.) The Bengals will lead the NFL in sacks next season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Fans will be calling for ZT's head by midseason and chanting suck for #1 overall pick.

Wait, that is not bold.

William Jackson becomes and all pro and defense jumps to top 15 in yards and points allowed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
LBer’s play competently.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Bold Prediction?

With a completely new Blocking Scheme that is different from his time in new york and his first year as a Bengal...Bobby Hart scores in the high 70s on PFF.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If I say all these are possible, have I drank too much jungle juice?

Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt wins AFC Defensive Rookie of the Year
Reply/Quote
I guess being a "bold prediction" means there's absolutely no requirement to be even remotely correct. My own BOLD prediction...Someone will misspell bold between now and well...3 seconds from now. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
-Bengals will place top 10 in league in offense and top 5 in rushing behind the new pro-bowler Mixon.
-Dolegala will make the 53 man roster.
-M. Jordan will over take Miller at RG by end of season.
-Browns will have losing record...again.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2019, 01:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If I say all these are possible, have I drank too much jungle juice?

I JUST want 11 wins and a championship win IN AFC GAME and a superbowl victory against the niners.That will make up for the beat down I got in 1981 in a bar in Dayton,ohio against 3 stinkin niner fans.It took all three to get me on the floor and I beat crap out of two of them,They should have known better to come into a bar in Dayton that was owned by my friend and start talking crap.Plus I was toasted on hard whiskey at the time,I no longer drink booze,but those were the days.I just loved all of it. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2019, 03:15 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I JUST want 11 wins and a championship win IN AFC GAME and a superbowl victory against the niners.That will make up for the beat down I got in 1981 in a bar in Dayton,ohio against 3 stinkin niner fans.It took all three to get me on the floor and I beat crap out of two of them,They should have known better to come into a bar in Dayton that was owned by my friend and start talking crap.Plus I was toasted on hard whiskey at the time,I no longer drink booze,but those were the days.I just loved all of it. :andy:

I got drunk at a game where the Steelers won against us at home (geez, which game was that, there were so many). Anyway, after the game we went to Willy's and there was a steeler fan in there being loud and mouthy and waving a terrible towel. I got pissed (I was younger and drunk) and got up and ripped the towel from his hand and tossed it on the dance floor and started stepping on it. Grinding it into the ground. Then I picked it up and acted like I was whiping my butt with it, threw it back down and stomped some more on it. Then walked away.

I was motivated by all the cheering in that place by the Bengals fans who were cheering me on. Dude grabbed his towel off the floor and left. Several people bought me beer. I would not do that today. At 52, I have a little more sense and a little more leniency for rude people. Specially now that I remember all the stupid things I did in public when I was younger that made people shake their heads.

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2019, 03:15 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I JUST want 11 wins and a championship win IN AFC GAME and a superbowl victory against the niners.That will make up for the beat down I got in 1981 in a bar in Dayton,ohio against 3 stinkin niner fans.It took all three to get me on the floor and I beat crap out of two of them,They should have known better to come into a bar in Dayton that was owned by my friend and start talking crap.Plus I was toasted on hard whiskey at the time,I no longer drink booze,but those were the days.I just loved all of it. :andy:

Dayton boy here. What bar were you in?
Reply/Quote
1. Bengals reach bye week at 3-5. They have a top 5 offense but 30th ranked defense. Anarumo is fired and replaced by Marvin Lewis. With improved defense Bengals finish 10-6, make playoffs, and beat Forty-Niners in Super Bowl.

2. I get laid.
Reply/Quote
1. Preston Brown stays healthy and regains his NFL's leading tackler status.

2. Tyler Eifert plays more than 8 games.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals again lose two games to Steelers and finish fourth in AFC North.

They win a few games n December to take them out of a draft position for one of the franchise QBs available in 2020 draft.
Reply/Quote
My bold predictions:

The Bengals finish the season +13, on turnover margin.

Andy Dalton selected to his first All-Pro team.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
something slightly negative will happen during the season..... And it will be like the world just ended here in the forums for many of our overreacting commenters.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Eifert plays more then 6 games. VERY BOLD ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Bold prediction: John Ross has at least 600 yards and 6 TDs this season.
Bold prediction: Someone besides Lawson, Dunlap, or Geno has 8+ sacks this season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 01:46 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Bengals again lose two games to Steelers and finish fourth in AFC North.

They win a few games n December to take them out of a draft position for one of the franchise QBs available in 2020 draft.

How is this bold?  LMAO
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2019, 03:25 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bold prediction: Someone besides Lawson, Dunlap, or Geno has 8+ sacks this season.

Last year Hubbard had 6 despite playing less than half of the defensive snaps. 

With MJ gone he should get a lot more playing time.
Reply/Quote