Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bold predictions for 22
Ok I know it's difficult to talk about right now but my head is spinny and I can't sleep. So let's talk about some predictions for next season.

Here are my 10.
1.) The Bengals will have the #1 scoring defense in the league. Reason- They will get ADG and Oassi back, they will probably resign Bates to at least a franchise deal, and they have shown the willingness to spend money on that side of the Ball.

2.) Jamar Breaks 2,000 yards- I think we will see him more in the slot next season similar to Kupp and he will be the first WR to reach that mark.

3.) Joe throws 50 TDs- he will be motivated next season because of this loss. Plus he will have a full off-season to improve on his game.

4.) Bengals will have the #1 seed- Top QB and Top Defense = great season.

5.) Whitworth comes back- I don't think he signs in the off-season but come mid season I think he comes back either trade or free agency. He is close to Zac and Joe and the Rams might lose a bunch of players Including Donald and Miller.So he would not want to be there. I think he would want to finish things here as well especially with a Superbowl!

6.) Bengals announce a new practice Facility.

7.) Boyd gets traded to GB in off season- Rodgers needs a #2 and Boyd would be perfect for it. Bengals get a 2nd RD pick for him.

8.) Gronk signs with the Bengals- he is kinda of a perfect fit for us. Blocking and receiving wise.

9.) All three Coordinators will get a head coaching job come next off-season.

10.) Hendrickson gets 20 sacks- Dude is a beast + the Bengals will be up a lot so that would = more sacks.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Boyd isn't going to be traded unless he asks for it and I doubt they tag a safety..one of the D linemen but not Bates.  The rest? We'll see. Stranger things have happened.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We get our hearts broken again. Don't have a prediction on how (injuries? close losses?) or when, whether regular season or playoffs or Super Bowl. But its been the modus operandi for over 50 years. I'll believe that not to be the case only when the Bengals actually win the whole thing.
Reply/Quote
So you are predicting all time seasons from every Bengal. Lol. Nice
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I will get hate for this from the CJ homers but Gronk would literally be a total game changer.

He blows CJ out of the water.

Would command a lot of attention and free up our WR’s.

100% down.
Reply/Quote
They sign Terron Armstead and Trenton Brown in the offseason and have the most potent offense in the league
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:26 AM)J24 Wrote: Ok I know it's difficult to talk about right now but my head is spinny and I can't sleep. So let's talk about some predictions for next season.

Here are my 10.
1.) The Bengals will have the #1 scoring defense in the league. Reason- They will get ADG and Oassi back, they will probably resign Bates to at least a franchise deal, and they have shown the willingness to spend money on that side of the Ball. 

2.) Jamar Breaks 2,000 yards- I think we will see him more in the slot next season similar to Kupp and he will be the first WR to reach that mark.

3.) Joe throws 50 TDs- he will be motivated next season because of this loss. Plus he will have a full off-season to improve on his game.

4.) Bengals will have the #1 seed- Top QB and Top Defense = great season.

5.) Whitworth comes back- I don't think he signs in the off-season but come mid season I think he comes back either trade or free agency. He is close to Zac and Joe and the Rams might lose a bunch of players Including Donald and Miller.So he would not want to be there. I think he would want to finish things here as well especially with a Superbowl!

6.) Bengals announce a new practice Facility.

7.) Boyd gets traded to GB in off season- Rodgers needs a #2 and Boyd would be perfect for it. Bengals get a 2nd RD pick for him.

8.) Gronk signs with the Bengals- he is kinda of a perfect fit for us. Blocking and receiving wise.

9.) All three Coordinators will get a head coaching job come next off-season.

10.) Hendrickson gets 20 sacks- Dude is a beast + the Bengals will be up a lot so that would = more sacks.

None of this happens until they improve the OLine. And I have a weird feeling that in true Bengals fashion they won't.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote