Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bold predictions
My bold prediction is this......the Bengals win 2 games this year. They get the #1 draft pick in next years draft and we will all be screaming for ZT’s head and dreaming of the wonder years under Marvin Lewis.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Quote:dreaming of the wonder years under Marvin Lewis
You mean we're not already there? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My bold prediction.. The Reds world series win will far outshadow the Bengals...one of these days.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2019, 08:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: My bold prediction.. The Reds world series win will far outshadow the Bengals...one of these days.

Outshadow the Bengals world series win? That's pretty bold.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2019, 08:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Outshadow the Bengals world series win? That's pretty bold.

I predict outshadow will become a word in the English language before either the Reds or Bengals sell out another home game... I'm not sure what the hell the word will mean when it does though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
More threads are started about Marvin than Zac

Gio leads the team in rushing

Stanley Morgan is the #3 WR

Wren is Bengal ROTY
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2019, 08:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: My bold prediction.. The Reds world series win will far outshadow the Bengals...one of these days.

Counter bold prediction: the Bengals will find postseason success again before the Reds do.
Reply/Quote
1) Mixon gets 2000 total yards, rushing and receiving.

2) Ross leads the league in YPC.

3) Bengals are a wild card Team and get past the first round.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2019, 12:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: More threads are started about Marvin than Zac

Gio leads the team in rushing

Stanley Morgan is the #3 WR

Wren is Bengal ROTY

That could be big (ROTY) if Wren is instant stud or bad if rest of our picks are that bad

Didn't Stanley Morgan play WR for the Pats decades ago? Any relation? He was darn good.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2019, 04:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Didn't Stanley Morgan play WR for the Pats decades ago? Any relation? He was darn good.

No relation.
Reply/Quote