Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolton out
Via tweet, of course.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Bolton was against the Taliban being invited on American soil. I disagree with Bolton on a lot of things, but I join Americans in the disgust over Trump's 9/11 plans.

Trump is siding with terrorist over American Intel and his advisors, but this is nothing new.

Wait for the book from Bolton admitting how horrific of a POTUS Trump is. But again, too little too late for the damage done to this great Nation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Rolleyes

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
He "bolted"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I think everyone can sleep a little more soundly now that John Bolton is no longer in any position of power. I think that's a thought that all parties can get behind.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(09-10-2019, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He "bolted"

[Image: anigif_original-grid-image-6972-14570201...5:225;87,0]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(09-10-2019, 08:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think everyone can sleep a little more soundly now that John Bolton is no longer in any position of power. I think that's a thought that all parties can get behind.

agree completely.

Bolton was dangerous.

Luckily, Trump just ignored him all the time anyway.
(09-10-2019, 08:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think everyone can sleep a little more soundly now that John Bolton is no longer in any position of power. I think that's a thought that all parties can get behind.

Yep.

Now, who put him there in the first place?  Hmm

THAT guy shouldn't be in charge of making a ham sandwich!  Smirk

Six of one. Half dozen of the other.

Bolton was a crazy choice for NSC adviser, but he did understand how foreign policy works inside regional and national strategy. He understood how insitutions worked.

Under him there was at least a better chance that the NSC was functioning minimally to research and develop foreign policy options.  Now it is not certain that will be the case. 

So the choice is between a dangerous NSC adviser who knew how to get things done long term, and a non functioning, chaotic NSC with no one really in charge and all manner of signals down the line that presenting accurate data could harm personal advancement.