Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonesaw 1st mock
Just did my first Fanspeak simulator of 2018. Would be pretty stoked if it panned out like this.

1.) Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP. Wynn was also available and I had him in que'd up but wne t with the nasty body mover instead. We got Boling's athleticism on the left. Need a road grader for the right side. This is the dude.

2.) James Daniels, OC, Iowa. Boom the center was there. We're ready on the Oline now.
Glenn-Boling-Daniels-Hernandez-Fisher

3.) Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State. LBer is a big concern. I don't know if this guy will be ready right away but down the road he should be a good one.

3.) Mike Hughes, CB, UCF. Severely under ranked. Shut down guy who plays every snap like he's got something to prove.

4.) Tim Settle, DL, VaTech
5.) Van Smith, S, Clemson
5.) Troy Fumagalli, Te, Wisconsin
5.) Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis
7.) Auggie Sanchez, LB, USF
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good guess on the draft thing. And maybe it could work. Need to beef up OL!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Trade back up in the first to pick up wynn. I know its crazy.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Not bad.

I stick by my no-backer-early opinion/preference, but I like the first two picks and that starting line has me excited.

Marvin is talking like we're going all-in this season, but a corner that early still worries me because we have a few early round guys that haven't seen the field anywhere near as much as they should. It pisses me off because it's like, by the time we finally play them, they'll be near the end of their contracts and go somewhere else.

I like Van Smith and think he could be a playmaker for us, but is he too small?

Love the Fumagalli pick and I think he'd fit perfectly here and be an asset for us,

Not bad ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Good first three, but I would take Price over Daniels every time. However if our draft worked out this way, we should all be happy.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 10:28 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Just did my first Fanspeak simulator of 2018.  Would be pretty stoked if it panned out like this.  

1.)  Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP.  Wynn was also available and I had him in que'd up but wne t with the nasty body mover instead.  We got Boling's athleticism on the left.  Need a road grader for the right side.  This is the dude.  

2.)  James Daniels, OC, Iowa.  Boom the center was there.  We're ready on the Oline now.  

3.)  Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State.  LBer is a big concern.  I don't know if this guy will be ready right away but down the road he should be a good one.  

3.)  Mike Hughes, CB, UCF.  Severely under ranked.  Shut down guy who plays every snap like he's got something to prove.  

4.)  Tim Settle, DL, VaTech
5.)  Van Smith, S, Clemson
5.)  Troy Fumagalli, Te, Wisconsin
5.)  Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis
7.)  Auggie Sanchez, LB, USF

Who wouldn't be thrilled with 4 guys projected to go in the first round?
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 10:28 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Just did my first Fanspeak simulator of 2018.  Would be pretty stoked if it panned out like this.  

1.)  Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP.  Wynn was also available and I had him in que'd up but wne t with the nasty body mover instead.  We got Boling's athleticism on the left.  Need a road grader for the right side.  This is the dude.  

2.)  James Daniels, OC, Iowa.  Boom the center was there.  We're ready on the Oline now.  

3.)  Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State.  LBer is a big concern.  I don't know if this guy will be ready right away but down the road he should be a good one.  

3.)  Mike Hughes, CB, UCF.  Severely under ranked.  Shut down guy who plays every snap like he's got something to prove.  

4.)  Tim Settle, DL, VaTech
5.)  Van Smith, S, Clemson
5.)  Troy Fumagalli, Te, Wisconsin
5.)  Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis
7.)  Auggie Sanchez, LB, USF
Not bad, but Vander Esch will be gone in the 1st rd I believe. In fact I have seen him mocked to the Steelers in the 1st. That would kill me, I've been hyping this guy up for a long time.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 12:44 AM)Storer50 Wrote: Trade back up in the first to pick up wynn. I know its crazy.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Wouldn't mind that at all
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote