Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Diabolical Plan Is Working!
The league is staffed with many Head Coaches who have learned from Marvin? What have they learned? They have learned the fine art of not making halftime adjustments.

Zimmer and Gruden weren't around Marvin long enough to be corrupted.

Vance Joseph and Hue Jackson...we own you.

The teacher schools the student.
Reply/Quote
TBF, Neither Denver or Cleveland has a QB. Kind of hard to properly judge either of their HC’s
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:54 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The league is staffed with many Head Coaches who have learned from Marvin? What have they learned? They have learned the fine art of not making halftime adjustments.

Zimmer was here for half a decade and has given Marvin credit before.

I just read an article yesterday during the game about Joseph giving  credit to Marvin.

Here.

Zimmer was also here longer than Joseph...How does that add up?

I can't stand Marvin but your thread of the hour is a bust.
Reply/Quote
Word on NFL radio this morning is that Joseph may be fired at the end of the year.....
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 05:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: TBF, Neither Denver or Cleveland has a QB. Kind of hard to properly judge either of their HC’s

I think when a HC has won 1 game in 2 years...that it's VERY EASY to judge him.

Should a team need Aaron Rodgers as the QB to judge a HC?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 09:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Word on NFL radio this morning is that Joseph may be fired at the end of the year.....

as we noted in our 2018 HC vacancies thread........he may be a one and done!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 09:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Word on NFL radio this morning is that Joseph may be fired at the end of the year.....

Denver expects to win Super Bowls. They don't tolerate mediocrity like they do here.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 09:09 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Zimmer was here for half a decade and has given Marvin credit before.

I just read an article yesterday during the game about Joseph giving  credit to Marvin.

Here.

Zimmer was also here longer than Joseph...How does that add up?

I can't stand Marvin but your thread of the hour is a bust.

So you can't stand Marvin but think he creates good head coaches? Yeah makes sense.

Zimmer learned under Parcells for years.

Vikings’ Mike Zimmer is cut from a legendary coaching cloth (And no Marvin is not the legend they refer to.)

https://nypost.com/2015/11/14/vikings-mike-zimmer-is-cut-from-a-legendary-coaching-cloth/
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 10:31 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think when a HC has won 1 game in 2 years...that it's VERY EASY to judge him.

Should a team need Aaron Rodgers as the QB to judge a HC?

Aaron Rodgers? Ofc not. But look at the QBs Hue has had to work with. He wasn’t terrible in Oakland.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:54 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The league is staffed with many Head Coaches who have learned from Marvin? What have they learned? They have learned the fine art of not making halftime adjustments.

Gruden lost a 15 point lead yesterday in the 2nd half. Also none of them has won a playoff game either....
Reply/Quote
The Cleveland Browns probably COULD have competed this year if they wanted to. They have $62 mill in cap space still.

The could (and should) get a new QB. They have two first round picks (both expected early), three second round picks (two expected early), and an early third round pick.
The Browns need secondary, WR, and probably a game changer at RB (Crowell and Duke are like Hill and Bernard). 3T or LDE could be a need too. Plus they have cap room to address any other needs/wants in FA.

If I'm the Browns:
Saquon Barkley and QB in Rd 1
3T, FS, and CB in Rd 2
OL in Rd 3
Alshon Jeffery or Sammie Watkins in FA
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote