Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m glad I was wrong
Let’s be real the Bengals haven’t given us much hope with the way they’ve played I fully expected a loss and I’m glad I was wrong. Football is a funny sport this could be the remedy needed to go on a late season run, who knows? Obviously it’s one game at a time.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Meh. Even though they won, they still looked like hot garbage. I know, an ugly win is still a win, but they won't win many more playing like this.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:18 AM)Trademark Wrote: Let’s be real the Bengals haven’t given us much hope with the way they’ve played I fully expected a loss and I’m glad I was wrong. Football is a funny sport this could be the remedy needed to go on a late season run, who knows? Obviously it’s one game at a time.

Mellow

Facepalm

[Image: latest?cb=20101230190127]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If the Broncos cut Brock O. And our next opponent picks him up and starts him. And it happens again. Then again. We have a shot
Reply/Quote
The yardage was 341-190. It's amazing they won.

ToP 35 minutes to 25.
Reply/Quote
The o line is improving, but considering how terrible they started out it's not saying much.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
I'm not really of the mindset of losing making us better (because we managed to lose a lot and not get better in the 90s) but all I see a win today doing is making our draft pick worse and making it more likely Marvin is still here next year.

La de dah thanks a lot Brock Ozcrapper. We beat Denver on the road which means we can go deep in the playoffs because the road to the SB went through Denver recently.
Reply/Quote
I give very little weight to this win. A similar win against Pittsburgh may sway me differently. However, right now, we still suck and look weak!

Reply/Quote
Flip-flop Flip-flop
Reply/Quote
I’ll be impressed when they beat an actual good team.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 09:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ll be impressed when they beat an actual good team.

...There are only 5 AFC teams with winning records, and one is KC who just lost to the Giants. There aren't many "good" teams in the AFC. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:26 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If the Broncos cut Brock O. And our next opponent picks him up and starts him. And it happens again. Then again. We have a shot

Actually, our next opponent already kind of tried that. And then somehow ended up with a WORST option at QB. #browns #hue
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 09:24 AM)Au165 Wrote: ...There are only 5 AFC teams with winning records, and one is KC who just lost to the Giants. There aren't many "good" teams in the AFC. 

A W against any of the following would be impressive:

Steelers
Lions
Vikings

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 09:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: A W against any of the following would be impressive:

Steelers
Lions
Vikings

True, I was just pointing out the below averageness of the AFC in general. It's really weird looking at standings with most the conference sub .500.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 10:46 AM)Au165 Wrote: True, I was just pointing out the below averageness of the AFC in general. It's really weird looking at standings with most the conference sub .500.

The conference is epically weak. IF we had an even average offensive line, we'd likely win 10 games fairly easily. Heck add Whitworth and Zeittler and we probably win 10-11 games.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:26 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If the Broncos cut Brock O. And our next opponent picks him up and starts him. And it happens again. Then again. We have a shot

Well our Next opponent already cut brock O once after paying him 17 mil  so I think we will just have to beat Kizer again
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 10:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well our Next opponent already cut brock O once after paying him 17 mil  so I think we will just have to beat Kizer again

That was a steep price to pay for a 2nd Round pick.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 11:06 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That was a steep price to pay for a 2nd Round pick.  Hilarious

Not really, It helped them stay above the floor and they got something out of it. That pick looks especially good now with the Texans losing Watson and them tanking a bit.
Reply/Quote