Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boomer says Bengals should hire Eric Bieniemy
On the CBS pregame, Boomer said if the Bengals decide to clean house they should hire Eric Bieniemy as the head coach. This would be a great move in opinion
Reply/Quote
I created a thread on this a couple weeks ago. I think it's a great move!
Reply/Quote
Who is Bonner? Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree think this would be a good hire.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 02:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: On the CBS pregame, Bonner said if the Bengals decide to clean house they should hire Eric Bieniemy as the head coach. This would be a great move in opinion

It would be great for the front office to seriously look into replacements that put us in a position to win. Mike Brown always prefers the second option, go with what's comfortable and will most likely hire Hue... Mr Marvin Lewis version 2.0
Reply/Quote
Would be a good move IMO but we know it’s going to be Hue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
anyone but HUEyLEWIS
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I’ve been vouching for him all year
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Mike Brown will use this year’s injuries as an excuse to keep Marvin Lewis a few more years.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Mike Brown will use this year’s injuries as an excuse to keep Marvin Lewis a few more years.

With virtually every other NFL franchise, three straight losing seasons -- which they will be guaranteed with one more loss -- would most assuredly have the head coach on a flaming hot seat, especially given the lack of overall results for 16 years in the Bengals siutation. When it comes to Mr. Brown, I seriously wonder if Coach Lewis' seat is even approaching lukewarm. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 05:20 PM)corpjet Wrote: anyone but HUEyLEWIS

Perhaps Huey Lewis could actually coach....singing lessons anyway.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'd like that.

But, honestly, at this point...I'd just take anyone who isn't Marvin, Hue or anyone else currently on this coaching staff (or recent past coaching staffs).
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'd like that.

But, honestly, at this point...I'd just take anyone who isn't Marvin, Hue or anyone else currently on this coaching staff (or recent past coaching staffs).

That's where I'm at too. Make no mistake...it could get worse. But, it could get better too with a new hire.
Reply/Quote
Hue and Lewis aka Best Friend 1 and Best Friend 2 got new walkie talkies today, and there’s no way Mikey bought those walkies for the 2 of them to use on their campouts. They have a 3 year warranty so consider that a 3 year extension.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Mikey has our HC in Hue joke of a coach Jackson. Why do you think he brought him back here? Mikey is an Imbecile!
Reply/Quote
The biggest issue with Bieniemy is why would he come here?

Can stay in KC as the O-Cord until he gets the job that he wants and allows him to be successful. What up and coming coach looks at Cincinnati with this Ownership and history as the place to come and have success? Especially with the Packers job open as well, who would come here instead of going there with that core?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Wouldn't make me mad at all.
Reply/Quote
Potential great hire is exactly the route they won’t take. Don’t get your hopes up, they’re going to f*ck up this next head coach hiring in true Bungle fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 02:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: On the CBS pregame, Boomer said if the Bengals decide to clean house they should hire Eric Bieniemy as the head coach. This would be a great move in opinion

I see Bieniemy as a very boom or bust type of hire.  He only has one year as an OC at the NFL level.  I wouldn't hate it, but I would be very apprehensive about it until he proved his worth.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 01:21 AM)Whatever Wrote: I see Bieniemy as a very boom or bust type of hire.  He only has one year as an OC at the NFL level.  I wouldn't hate it, but I would be very apprehensive about it until he proved his worth.

A HC doesn't come up with the offense. He'd just need to hire a good OC for that. He'd need to be a good motivator and put structure to practice and install a system.

Honestly, I don't know what coach will succeed here.
Reply/Quote