Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootsy Collins performing
Bootsy is the halftime entertainment on Monday. I wonder who will be the Ruler of the Jungle. It would be an opportunity for them to choose Boomer or Cris Collinsworth since neither works on Monday night. I'd prefer Boomer of the 2

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 05:07 PM)pally Wrote: I wonder who will be the Ruler of the Jungle.

Imagine the incredible troll-job it would be, if they invited Whitworth...

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 05:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Imagine the incredible troll-job it would be, if they invited Whitworth...

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

that would be fun!  He should be one

Reply/Quote
This would be epic if the Bengals are up by 20 at halftime!
Reply/Quote
Not sure if Chad has ever been a Ruler, but I heard he was going to be on hand as a fan Monday. Some may not know, but Chad was once taken away in an Ambulance during a Bills game and played the following week. Be cool to have him show up for this one in an ambulance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 07:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure if Chad has ever been a Ruler, but I heard he was going to be on hand as a fan Monday. Some may not know, but Chad was once taken away in an Ambulance during a Bills game and played the following week. Be cool to have him show up for this one in an ambulance.

He was a ruler last season

Reply/Quote
Ssshhhiiiiiddddd, just make Bootzilla the Ruler!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Solomon Wilcots, Eric Thomas, and David Fulcher (SWAT Team) are this week's Ruler's of the Jungle.

https://www.bengals.com/game-day/2022/regular-season/week-17-bills/
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 07:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure if Chad has ever been a Ruler, but I heard he was going to be on hand as a fan Monday. Some may not know, but Chad was once taken away in an Ambulance during a Bills game and played the following week. Be cool to have him show up for this one in an ambulance.

I think he was ruler during the atrocious Cleveland game last year, but I could be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 07:36 PM)Ravage Wrote: Solomon Wilcots, Eric Thomas, and David Fulcher (SWAT Team) are this week's Ruler's of the Jungle.

https://www.bengals.com/game-day/2022/regular-season/week-17-bills/

Nice. Love Wilcots and Fulcher
Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie, that fear the tiger song is absolutely cringe
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote