Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-04-2021, 10:16 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Until your paycheck becomes less and less and you say where the hell is all my money going??  Ohh they're funneling money into there own pockets again and i'm getting screwed on it..oh well.

My paycheck grew quite a lot during Obama's Presidency.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-04-2021, 09:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But they are not trying to hide him at all.  I have already proven this isjust a lie from the right-wing echo chamber.  The people who read this list will understand.
Nope.

You claimed those were when he left the White House, which I pointed out that he didn't in the majority of the first few.

(04-04-2021, 09:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, since it all makes perfect sense to you then explain to me in your own words what exactly Trump meant when he made this comment.

but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger;

Like I said in a previous reply, I'd need to see it in context because, with that one, and my guess is with this one, he pauses in things and it doesn't make sense unless you watch it with his actions and voice inflections.
(04-04-2021, 11:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nope.

You claimed those were when he left the White House, 

They have nothing to do with leaving the White House.  

They just prove that he is not hiding.  They all involve meetings and/or public appearances with comments.

(04-04-2021, 11:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: which I pointed out that he didn't in the majority of the first few.

"majority of the first few"?!?!

You mean two of the first three?

That is as far as you got before running to hide from the truth.  That is why you did not see the other THIRTEEN events where he left the White House.
(04-04-2021, 11:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said in a previous reply, I'd need to see it in context because, with that one, and my guess is with this one, he pauses in things and it doesn't make sense unless you watch it with his actions and voice inflections.

There are no possible "actions" or "voice inflections" that would give any meaning to that gibberish.

Plus you have an entire paragraph of "context" to get his meaning, yet you can't even tell what he is trying to say.

People like Brad are who Trump was talking about when he made this comment

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."
(04-04-2021, 11:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They have nothing to do with leaving the White House.  

They just prove that he is not hiding.  They all involve meetings and/or public appearances with comments.

They're keeping him at least in controlled settings.

(04-04-2021, 11:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "majority of the first few"?!?!

You mean two of the first three?

That is as far as you got before running to hide from the truth.  That is why you did not see the other THIRTEEN events where he left the White House.
I hid from the truth?!  I'm not the one that posted lies!  How is that me hiding from the truth?!
(04-04-2021, 11:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They're keeping him at least in controlled settings.

I hid from the truth?!  I'm not the one that posted lies!  How is that me hiding from the truth?!

Oh my God - the PotUS is kept in a controlled environment?! That's a new a shocking development that has never happened with any president ever! BIDEN REALLY IS SENILE AND NOT JUST THE LEADER OF THE USA!!!

Are you ***** kidding me?
(04-04-2021, 11:43 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh my God - the PotUS is kept in a controlled environment?! That's a new a shocking development that has never happened with any president ever! BIDEN REALLY IS SENILE AND NOT JUST THE LEADER OF THE USA!!!

Are you ***** kidding me?

You know what I mean.

In a controlled environment where he couldn't possibly be asked any real questions or had a chance to come up with any ideas at a moment's notice.

I posted a video in another thread about how he's always near doors when he "addresses" the media so he can make a quick escape and doesn't have to walk out in the open or down any long hallways.
(04-04-2021, 11:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You know what I mean.

In a controlled environment where he couldn't possibly be asked any real questions or had a chance to come up with any ideas at a moment's notice.

I posted a video in another thread about how he's always near doors when he "addresses" the media so he can make a quick escape and doesn't have to walk out in the open or down any long hallways.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appeared-fox-news-eight-times-more-any-network-1451316
https://www.newsweek.com/when-obama-went-war-fox-news-632424

Just sayin' the world didn't end when EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT HAS DONE THE SAME THING SINCE NIXON GOT EXPOSED BY THE MEDIA FOR BEING A GIANT PILE OF CRAP.

Republicans, democrats, whatever. They're all pretty much the same and they're all pretty much just hiding crap. We just didn't put up with it till a bunch of idiots in the 80s thought Reagan was going to fix things because he scared everyone (apologies to anyone old enough to have voted for Reagan).
(03-25-2021, 03:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: FFS...can we stop comparing politicians to Hitler? I really wish people on all sides would stop doing this ignorant shit. 

Social media at its' worst.

Give people anonymity and they just start spouting off stupid things. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

(04-05-2021, 12:39 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Social media at its' worst.

Give people anonymity and they just start spouting off stupid things. 

Yeah? Well of it wasn't for the internet we wouldn't know that pimento cheese causes cancer because it's made from female embryos.
(04-05-2021, 12:44 AM)Benton Wrote: Yeah? Well of it wasn't for the internet we wouldn't know that pimento cheese causes cancer because it's made from female embryos.

So that's why it taste so delicious!!!!

Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

Disclaimer: This post is a joke and not to be taken serious. It's the P&R forum a.k.a. the we take shit way toooooo serious forum.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Speaking of women, I wonder what the OP would think if senile old Biden croaked, and Kamala is in charge. Boggles the mind.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(04-05-2021, 12:44 AM)Benton Wrote: Yeah? Well of it wasn't for the internet we wouldn't know that pimento cheese causes cancer because it's made from female embryos.

Side note, I was told that giant ship that got stuck was filled with sex trafficked children.  The truth is out there.  But yeah, sex trafficking is to today as the Red scare was to the 60s and satanic panic was to the 80s.  Everyone everywhere is trafficking kids now. 

My cousin is married to a woman who says taco bell, Doritos, and Pepsi are made with aborted fetus tissue and Hillary clinton eats babies to stay alive.  She may be right.  
(04-05-2021, 02:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Speaking of women, I wonder what the OP would think if senile old Biden croaked, and Kamala is in charge.  Boggles the mind.

They'll just do what they did with Obama. He passed midway through his first term and they just used his look alike. That's why he looks the same, but older when you compare his first year in office versus his eighth.

Mellow
(04-05-2021, 02:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Speaking of women, I wonder what the OP would think if senile old Biden croaked, and Kamala is in charge.  Boggles the mind.

I'd applaud it because just laughing hysterically when asked tough questions and in the middle of speeches makes me believe that she has a lot of knowledge on the difficult topics and that she'd be a strong leader that the rest of the world would respect, which then they'd respect our country more.
(04-05-2021, 12:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'd applaud it because just laughing hysterically when asked tough questions and in the middle of speeches makes me believe that she has a lot of knowledge on the difficult topics and that she'd be a strong leader that the rest of the world would respect, which then they'd respect our country more.

Yeah I am the rest of the world personified, and the only guy we did not respect at all was Donald Trump.

For example (but just for example) because he had zero knowledge on anything, let alone "difficult topics".

Biden is not an embarrassment for your country, neither is Kamala.
(04-04-2021, 11:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I  hid from the truth?!  I'm not the one that posted lies!  How is that me hiding from the truth?!

I never posted any lies.

But you ran from the truth because you claimed Biden had not been out of the Whitehouse or "done anything except sign executive orders" and I responded by listing 1 times he had left the White House for public appearances and you were too afraid to even look at them and address the fact that you were 100% wrong.  

I also included numerous meetings he had had in the White House to prove that he was doing something other than just signing executive orders.  Then when you got your squeal on about how those did not include him leaving the White House and I explained why they were included on the list you ran and hid.
(04-05-2021, 12:55 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah I am the rest of the world personified, and the only guy we did not respect at all was Donald Trump.

For example (but just for example) because he had zero knowledge on anything, let alone "difficult topics".

Biden is not an embarrassment for your country, neither is Kamala.
Got a lot done for having "zero knowledge on anything."

(04-05-2021, 12:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote:   
I never posted any lies.

But you ran from the truth because you claimed Biden had not been out of the Whitehouse or "done anything except sign executive orders" and I responded by listing 1 times he had left the White House for public appearances and you were too afraid to even look at them and address the fact that you were 100% wrong.  

I also included numerous meetings he had had in the White House to prove that he was doing something other than just signing executive orders.  Then when you got your squeal on about how those did not include him leaving the White House and I explained why they were included on the list you ran and hid.

How can you claim you never post any lies when you claimed that I said I was partially-paralyzed?  Actually, you've flip-flopped on that so many times that I'm not sure what you're claiming now.

Also lies like when you posted that I claimed chemotherapy doesn't exist.

There's more.

I claimed he had not left the White House, and 3 of your first 4 or 5 examples were where he hadn't left the White House, which you just posted a lie again.

Tip: don't start out your post with lies because it casts the readers' doubt on the validity of the rest of the message.
(04-05-2021, 04:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Got a lot done for having "zero knowledge on anything."

Have you ever listened to him on Corona. Or on health care. Or about international affairs. Or, yeah, anything. He has no insights, no knowledge, nothing clever to say about anything. For example I am Austrian, and I can assure you we do not live in forest cities with explosive trees. 
Saying stuff like that and actually meaning it is the real embarrassing stuff. And Trump's list of saying complete BS like that is embarrassingly long. We indeed ridicule the US. But we do it over Trump, not over Biden or Harris.
(04-05-2021, 05:02 PM)hollodero Wrote: Have you ever listened to him on Corona. Or on health care. Or about international affairs. Or, yeah, anything. He has no insights, no knowledge, nothing clever to say about anything. For example I am Austrian, and I can assure you we do not live in forest cities with explosive trees. 
Saying stuff like that and actually meaning it is the real embarrassing stuff. And Trump's list of saying complete BS like that is embarrassingly long. We indeed ridicule the US. But we do it over Trump, not over Biden or Harris.

Corona?  You mean the same one that no one had any clue about but that he launched an effort to get vaccines made in record time when many doubted if we'd ever even have ONE?

He did well against ISIS.

Obamacare, which he inherited, was a disaster, and he didn't have enough time to replace it, but he did repeal a lot of bad parts of it.

International affairs wasn't a highlight but how's Biden doing in that category?