Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(03-25-2021, 07:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm looking at everything objectively here and not just assuming that someone with a clear mental and physical decline is fit to run this country.

Bad news, the GOP response is to back a guy who will be 78-82 years old if he gets elected in 2024.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-25-2021, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Bad news, the GOP response is to back a guy who will be 78-82 years old if he gets elected in 2024.  

Is he in mental and physical decline?
(03-25-2021, 10:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Is he in mental and physical decline?

Sorry, I never swing at a 3-0 pitch. 
(03-25-2021, 10:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sorry, I never swing at a 3-0 pitch. 

Oh dear God he lobbed that one right in the sweet zone didn't he?   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Maybe a slight breast reduction? But otherwise fit as a fiddle.
[Image: 180116170459-02-trump-fitness-super-169.jpg]
Resembles a toned, elder, Nick Nolte. Hilarious
[Image: image.jpg]
(03-25-2021, 09:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Explain to me how he's not on a mental decline.

Show me where any other President in the history of the country has waited this long to have a press conference and then had to have pre-screened questions asked so he could read the answers off a sheet of paper.

So, here is the issue. If you look at the length of time it took to have the press conference and that there were prepared questions and answers in an objective manner, it isn't going to lead to you saying someone is in mental decline. This post of yours, alone, highlights how your biases are influencing your position in an extreme manner.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-26-2021, 07:15 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, here is the issue. If you look at the length of time it took to have the press conference and that there were prepared questions and answers in an objective manner, it isn't going to lead to you saying someone is in mental decline. This post of yours, alone, highlights how your biases are influencing your position in an extreme manner.

What do you mean that's not going to lead you to believe he's in mental decline?!  

He's the President of the United States!  Why else would he wait this long to have a press conference and need prepared questions and answers?!
Biden isn't separating families. We have an influx of unaccompanied minors crossing and we lack the space to hold them until we can get them under some sort of guardian care. As a result, what facilities we have are now overcrowded and the administration is trying to find solutions to prevent this.

There's nothing akin to Hitler there.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-26-2021, 08:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What do you mean that's not going to lead you to believe he's in mental decline?!  

He's the President of the United States!  Why else would he wait this long to have a press conference and need prepared questions and answers?!

I know this will be hard to believe but the POTUS can be busy.  That's why they have a press secretary who talks to the press almost every day.

Well, most do.

No, if Biden was golfing every weekend and avoiding the press I'd agree but that's not the case.

The case is he seems to be willing to work to handle some of the situations left to him like the pandemic, lack of facilities at the border and a government that was ran primarily by part-timers and unqualified people for the last four years.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-26-2021, 08:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What do you mean that's not going to lead you to believe he's in mental decline?!  

I mean that, objectively speaking, that is not evidence of mental decline. It only becomes so when you introduce your own biases into the situation, thus making it a subjective statement, not an objective one.

(03-26-2021, 08:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's the President of the United States!  Why else would he wait this long to have a press conference and need prepared questions and answers?!

Seriously? You have to ask that question when there are literally hundreds of potential reasons? That you immediately jump to the one you have is based entirely on your biases.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-26-2021, 08:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know this will be hard to believe but the POTUS can be busy.  That's why they have a press secretary who talks to the press almost every day.

Well, most do.

No, if Biden was golfing every weekend and avoiding the press I'd agree but that's not the case.

The case is he seems to be willing to work to handle some of the situations left to him like the pandemic, lack of facilities at the border and a government that was ran primarily by part-timers and unqualified people for the last four years.

HE'S BUSY DOING WHAT?!
BIDEN IS AVOIDING THE PRESS!

And Trump golfed on the weekends?!  Oh, the humanity!  He took weekends off?!

Hilarious

The government was doing fine the past four years and was trying to control immigration but now everyone is trying to come here illegally because Biden is a weak president.
(03-26-2021, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I mean that, objectively speaking, that is not evidence of mental decline. It only becomes so when you introduce your own biases into the situation, thus making it a subjective statement, not an objective one.

Are you serious?!

Biden says he'll answer questions, and they immediately cut off the feed!

[video=youtube][/video]

They go more into his mental decline in that interview.

So, the people pulling his strings also have a bias against him?

(03-26-2021, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Seriously? You have to ask that question when there are literally hundreds of potential reasons? That you immediately jump to the one you have is based entirely on your biases.
If there are hundreds, name a few reasons why he would wait this long, especially in the middle of a global pandemic.
(03-26-2021, 09:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you serious?!

Biden says he'll answer questions, and they immediately cut off the feed!

[video=youtube][/video]

They go more into his mental decline in that interview.

So, the people pulling his strings also have a bias against him?

Yeah, I'm not watching some Blaze TV trash, but you using it in this way highlights the biases you harbor.

(03-26-2021, 09:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If there are hundreds, name a few reasons why he would wait this long, especially in the middle of a global pandemic.

Why bother? You are convinced and there is no amount of objective evidence that will convince you otherwise.

(03-26-2021, 09:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If there are hundreds, name a few reasons why he would wait this long.

Sometimes you are just too easy.

Trump set a record by waiting 77 days after his inauguration to hold a press conference.

President Trump’s New Record: The Longest Time Without a Formal Press Conference in Half a Century (thedailybeast.com)

Don't remember you squealing about how that meant he was a senile puppet.
(03-26-2021, 09:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, I'm not watching some Blaze TV trash, but you using it in this way highlights the biases you harbor.
Yeah, you ignore facts.  

Typical Dems.  Like people are saying though, even Dems are realizing that he's incapable of leading the country.

(03-26-2021, 09:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Why bother? You are convinced and there is no amount of objective evidence that will convince you otherwise.
lol

"Hundreds of reasons" and you can't list any.

(I started responding to this in the morning but then went to the gym.)
(03-26-2021, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sometimes you are just too easy.

Trump set a record by waiting 77 days after his inauguration to hold a press conference.

President Trump’s New Record: The Longest Time Without a Formal Press Conference in Half a Century (thedailybeast.com)

Don't remember you squealing about how that meant he was a senile puppet.

You're always just too easy.

Was Trump hiding in the White House and no making any public appearances during that time?

Once again, you use empty rhetoric and insults like I'm too stupid to see through your constant garbage.
(03-26-2021, 01:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Was Trump hiding in the White House and no making any public appearances during that time?

You seriously don't think Biden has made any public appearance since his inauguration?  Or not made any public comments?

You don't have a clue what is really happening, do you?

And are you admitting that Trumps long delay in giving his first press conference is proof that he was just a puppet in mental decline?
(03-26-2021, 03:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You seriously don't think Biden has made any public appearance since his inauguration?  Or not made any public comments?

You don't have a clue what is really happening, do you?

And are you admitting that Trumps long delay in giving his first press conference is proof that he was just a puppet in mental decline?

Public appearances and public events/meetings where he has done anything are two separate things.  

Trump was out doing a lot more to help our country.

Biden doesn't even know where to sign or what he's signing when things are put in front of him.

You don't have any clue what is really happening, do you?
(03-26-2021, 03:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Public appearances and public events/meetings where he has done anything are two separate things.  

You are moving the goalposts so fast I can't keep up.

First you talk about how waiting a long time to have a press conference is proof of senility.  Then I showed you that Trump did the exact same thing.

So you moved the goalpost to Biden not making ANY public appearances.  Then when I threatened to show how ridiculous  that comment was you moved the goalposts again to "doing something".  

So what exactly do you mean by doing something?  Making public comments?  Addressing groups of people?  What exactly are you claiming Trump was doing that Biden has not been doing?
(03-26-2021, 03:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Public appearances and public events/meetings where he has done anything are two separate things.  

Trump was out doing a lot more to help our country.

Biden doesn't even know where to sign or what he's signing when things are put in front of him.

You don't have any clue what is really happening, do you?

When you're entire counter argument is the original argument but with names changed.